Another New Lawyer for Casey - Dorothy Sims

I was just looking at Dorothy on Twitter, does anyone else find it odd
that out of the 21 people she follows includes Britney Spears & Brooke Burke?

Isn't this the same woman who said she hadn't watched tv in several decades? Okay, I'll give her Britney, but how would she know who Brooke Burke is?

And yes, I find it odd. She didn't strike me as the type to be following either of them. lol:angel:

Isn't this the same woman who said she hadn't watched tv in several decades?l:angel:

That explains why she was willing to sign on board to that TITANIC defense crew, led by none other than Captain No-Way-Jose Baez. :rolleyes: No way anyone with brain cells exceeding single digits could view one of his courtroom performances or press "conferences" and agree to work with such a buffoon.

During this morning's press conference Sims was asked "has Casey helped you find Zenaida Gonzalez?" (here at the 19:00 mark http://www.wftv.com/video/25004330/index.html)

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the look on her face goes totally blank, like she's racking her brain to figure out who ZG is. Baez rescues her and says we won't discuss the case, blah, blah. Since Sims has not had a tv, only gets news from google news on her computer, had not even heard of Nancy Grace before she joined this case, I'm guessing that she knows very, very little about the facts of the case.

I found her demeanor at the PC strange, maybe she was just nervous. Again, maybe I'm reading to much into the blank stare she gave, but it really stood out to me. Could also be that she was just surprised Kathi Belich asked her that question, heh heh.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the look on her face goes totally blank, like she's racking her brain to figure out who ZG is.

Sounds like you just described the smartest person on the defense team.

Another colorful character to add to the crew. A woman who hasn't had a tv in decades because she can't figure out how to turn it on, but gets her news from the internet and has been threatened by former deposees and felt "stalked" by the media. What an active imagination she has!

Does anyone believe a word of this nonsense??

It's just more lies from someone trying to get famous. What qualifications does she have anyway to determine what "junk science" is or is not?? It is obscene for this to be going on. Yeah, it's a circus alright. I did have to lol at the description of this bizarre crew as a "dream team". Oh my goodness can we get on with this slug of a case??

Anyone else expecting Dewey, Cheatham and Howe? :dance:

ROFL *raises hand* ME ME ME! Of course, I think we already have that under a different name. *snicker*

And who is expecting a statement from the Anthony's commenting on this any day now? I know Cindy can't stand for the attention to not be on her. I can't wait to hear what she has to say about Dorothy especially, and the other lawyers.

Can next May get here already? This circus sucks and I want my money back :(

*snipped*

You crack me up, Aedrys! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I agree 'Beach. I honestly do have to laugh - to keep from crying.

It's infuriating to think about the mockery that Casey and her lead counsel have made of the death of Caylee, what with the phantom nanny and meter reader, not to mention the blatant insult to our intelligence. :furious:

Bring it on, Baez. I look forward to your client receiving her just desserts, and you can bet she ain't gonna find 'em in the jail commissary.

Another colorful character to add to the crew. A woman who hasn't had a tv in decades because she can't figure out how to turn it on, but gets her news from the internet and has been threatened by former deposees and felt "stalked" by the media. What an active imagination she has!

Does anyone believe a word of this nonsense??

It's just more lies from someone trying to get famous. What qualifications does she have anyway to determine what "junk science" is or is not?? It is obscene for this to be going on. Yeah, it's a circus alright. I did have to lol at the description of this bizarre crew as a "dream team". Oh my goodness can we get on with this slug of a case??

I posted on another thread a little while ago about Baez's Law Firm "logo/coat of arms thing" that is behind the receptionists desk.

From the video of the press this AM, you can only see the bottom portion of it, and, to my eys, it looks like a grouping of CIRCUS TENTS.
No kidding - go take a look-see.

How fitting, isn't it~!

During this morning's press conference Sims was asked "has Casey helped you find Zenaida Gonzalez?" (here at the 19:00 mark http://www.wftv.com/video/25004330/index.html)

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the look on her face goes totally blank, like she's racking her brain to figure out who ZG is. Baez rescues her and says we won't discuss the case, blah, blah. Since Sims has not had a tv, only gets news from google news on her computer, had not even heard of Nancy Grace before she joined this case, I'm guessing that she knows very, very little about the facts of the case.

I found her demeanor at the PC strange, maybe she was just nervous. Again, maybe I'm reading to much into the blank stare she gave, but it really stood out to me. Could also be that she was just surprised Kathi Belich asked her that question, heh heh.

Maybe she thought this was just a frothy meet and greet? I would have thought someone would have warned her about Kathi!:woohoo:

Isn't this the same woman who said she hadn't watched tv in several decades? Okay, I'll give her Britney, but how would she know who Brooke Burke is?

And yes, I find it odd. She didn't strike me as the type to be following either of them. lol:angel:

Maybe she thinks they are going to need lawyers soon - surprised she didn't mention Lindsay Lohan! She did say she hasn't watched a television set for decades, but she also said she does watch TV programs on her computer. What's that news show called? Entertainment tonight? That must be what she is watching.

This press conference went on for more than a minute to introduce this person? Okie dokie.

But I bet this woman watches the TV today...

I want to be sure a good number of posters see this!

Just want to do a shout out to Nums24 for all her hard work bringing us the news everyday as it happens. I can barely keep up she is so fast - just today she has posted in todays news - no discussion - 22 pieces! Yup - 22 and the evening news hasn't hit yet.

So a big thanks to you Nums24.

We want you to have this:
:gold_crown:

and we say this:
:toastred:

And you get at least a couple of these: :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

So thanks Nums24 :blowkiss:

PX00157_91-300x201.jpg

Ms Sims.....

The Defense mission for Sims seems to be attacking the air sample tests to eliminate them from trial (according to WFTV).

This is consistent with the recent discrediting of YM about the decomposition smell of the car trunk and whether it was human.

Among a million things the Defense must combat, they must distance ICA's car and trunk from anything to do with Caylee's demise to point to SODDI. Good luck with that!

I do think Sims may be dangerous in that she may act 'out of touch' and lull folks into a false sense of security before going for the jugular. As has been already stated, Sims does ruffle the feathers of medical experts testifying so she is effective.

I see the not having a TV statement as a ploy to throw up a smoke screen and provide cover, the same way JB plays a lot dumber than he really is.

Haven't had time to read the whole thread...but all I can say...I'm so glad to hear her heart is in it (bleh!). Why no mention of Caylee? Just JB's new party line...justice for Caylee will be justice for Casey. Does that mean the new team is working hard to uncover the real killer? And one more thing...this lady doesn't have a whole lot of criminal experience. Again, glad her heart is in it. Glad Cheny's having fun. The murder of a 2 year old little girl is just one big party. Be excited!

The Defense mission for Sims seems to be attacking the air sample tests to eliminate them from trial (according to WFTV).

This is consistent with the recent discrediting of YM about the decomposition smell of the car trunk and whether it was human.

Among a million things the Defense must combat, they must distance ICA's car and trunk from anything to do with Caylee's demise to point to SODDI. Good luck with that!

I do think Sims may be dangerous in that she may act 'out of touch' and lull folks into a false sense of security before going for the jugular. As has been already stated, Sims does ruffle the feathers of medical experts testifying so she is effective.

I see the not having a TV statement as a ploy to throw up a smoke screen and provide cover, the same way JB plays a lot dumber than he really is.
...and yet I found her socially awkward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back