Another theory

beesy said:
Yes, there was a viewing. Of course, right? Darlie had to make it as dramatic as possible
You got that right! Darlie the Drama Queen would not have jeopardized an opportunity to play the part of the grieving mommy and get all that attention! She is one very twisted woman...I have such a hard time with the fact that there are actually people out there who believe she is innocent! - and while we all are most certainly entitled to draw our own conclusions regarding this case - there is not one thing about it that gives any credibility to Darlie's story (or any of her subsequent versions thereof) of what happened that night....IMO

I wonder if Darin ever gets curious and reads this board.....

sharkeyes said:
You got that right! Darlie the Drama Queen would not have jeopardized an opportunity to play the part of the grieving mommy and get all that attention! She is one very twisted woman...I have such a hard time with the fact that there are actually people out there who believe she is innocent! - and while we all are most certainly entitled to draw our own conclusions regarding this case - there is not one thing about it that gives any credibility to Darlie's story (or any of her subsequent versions thereof) of what happened that night....IMO

Makes you wonder doesn't it? I wonder if the Pee's read it also.

Goody said:
Maybe he like carrots. Read the autopsies for stomach contents....testimony, I mean, by the MEs.
Oh, the popcorn isn't in the autopsy reports? I only mentioned I should look for it because I wanted to know which boy. Report says Devon's tummy was empty and Damon's had "bits of food, including carrots" so he must have had the popcorn. I'm missing your point about Damon liking carrots....

beesy said:
Oh, the popcorn isn't in the autopsy reports? I only mentioned I should look for it because I wanted to know which boy. Report says Devon's tummy was empty and Damon's had "bits of food, including carrots" so he must have had the popcorn. I'm missing your point about Damon liking carrots....
Just that some little kids like carrot sticks so maybe it was his snack of choice ratherr than being a good boy and eating his veggies/ Nothing relevant to the case.

I don't remember what is in the autopsy report about it, but she goes into more detail on the stand about what she found. As I recall anyway.

Goody said:
Autopsy found popcorn in the stomach of one of the boys but not the other. Made me wonder if one was being punished and didn't get any that night.

Oh I forgot that, it's been a long time. Thanks...I too am too lazy to reread them.. Too much reading in my other favourite case.

Interesting, and well thought out. I agree with much of it. (I think his count is right, but that he has included all of the wounds, and not just the most effectively delivered)

dasgal said:
Interesting, and well thought out. I agree with much of it. (I think his count is right, but that he has included all of the wounds, and not just the most effectively delivered)
I just listened to a stabbing victim describe their wounds when stabbed in the lung. She said that the air and blood started oozing out immediately. She managed to get out of her house and tothe front porch to call 911 on her portable phone.

You have to keep in mind Goody, "when" the blow was delivered. The wound you speak of was certainly fatal, and speedily so. That is when the clock in this case starts. That and the 911 call.

That is why in my timeline, it is the last wound received, and one that was delivered at a different time than the rest. Other aspects support this theory as well, such as the fact that the child obviously moved. It is one of the reasons I believe the second attact theory.

dasgal said:
You have to keep in mind Goody, "when" the blow was delivered. The wound you speak of was certainly fatal, and speedily so. That is when the clock in this case starts. That and the 911 call.

That is why in my timeline, it is the last wound received, and one that was delivered at a different time than the rest. Other aspects support this theory as well, such as the fact that the child obviously moved. It is one of the reasons I believe the second attact theory.
i agree with the second attack theory. I just don't think both boys were attacked at the same time. I think the time line is much longer than police did and the reason I do is the words of Darlie and Darin as they describe first seeing Devon. It just sounds like he was dead for some time/

I think Devon was the target that night and that something changed between his attack and the attack on Damon. There is no blood evidence to support Darin catching her in the middle of things and trying to disarm her so I am pretty sure now that didn't happen. But I don't believe he stumbled into the room, totallyignornant of what happened, and the first thing he does is come up with a logical explanation for why someone would want to attack his wife....those *advertiser censored*. He should have been too devastated to think that far ahead.

I think he knew Devon was beyond help and for some reason chose not to help Damon. That could have something to do with what occurred during whatever actual time they had to discuss their optons before Damon was attackedl WHOEVER stabbed Damon did not seem to have the same enthusiasm or focus as whomever stabbed Devon. I don't know if that means two different killers or if one killer had just calmed down by the time it came to Damon.

dasgal said:

I agree with the 2nd attack theory, but I think Damon was stabbed the 2nd time after Darin came downstairs. This would explain his devotion to her. He can't squeal on her without ending up where she is.
I think she was injured in one of the attacks as well. I can't figure out how it happened though. Can you? And how can you tell Devon's wound #2 was delivered upside down?
I love your idea about Darlie getting out her dress and photos. I never believed the given wedding dress story, but couldn't figure it out.
Do you think at some point, she planned to take the boys and dump their bodies somewhere? Lots of people try it even though it sounds stupid to most people. And people really are kidnapped from their homes, which is why murderers try to fake it. And even Darlie would know that it was more believable and easier on her for the boys to have been kidnapped, but because she was injured she had to nix that idea. Her story is so full of holes, it's ridiculous. Being able to say, oh I came back downstairs and they were gone is simple! No story to make up besides that.

Beesy,

What are you talking about regarding a dress/wedding dress and sneaking it out? I'm totally lost, I know enough to believe she's guilty, I don't know what you're talking about??

If you have a sec do you mind catching me up? TIA :)

Jubie

sharkeyes said:

I bet he does, but it'd be hard to read this stuff and not respond to it.
The boys had some of thier favorite things with them in the casket, which included a Swiss Army knife. ahem

jubie said:
Beesy,

What are you talking about regarding a dress/wedding dress and sneaking it out? I'm totally lost, I know enough to believe she's guilty, I don't know what you're talking about??

If you have a sec do you mind catching me up? TIA :)

Jubie
I was referring to Jon Galt's timeline. She's dasgal too. I think in one of her timelines she says she thinks Darlie took her wedding dress out that night, worried and depressed about her marriage. It was found laid out on the sofa in the formal LR. Darlie said it was because she and Darin were going to renew their vows(insert scoff here) I always thought that was BS, but I couldn't decide why else it would have been out.
Hope that clears things up...

beesy said:
I was referring to Jon Galt's timeline. She's dasgal too. I think in one of her timelines she says she thinks Darlie took her wedding dress out that night, worried and depressed about her marriage. It was found laid out on the sofa in the formal LR. Darlie said it was because she and Darin were going to renew their vows(insert scoff here) I always thought that was BS, but I couldn't decide why else it would have been out.
Hope that clears things up...
Didn't they plan on renewing their vows? Darlie was also making a ring pillow for somebody's wedding...Darin's brother maybe? Her sisters? I forget now but the boys were to be ringbearers.

Goody said:
Didn't they plan on renewing their vows? Darlie was also making a ring pillow for somebody's wedding...Darin's brother maybe? Her sisters? I forget now but the boys were to be ringbearers.
Yes, that was the story, but I think I remember the supposed renewal being awhile away, yet here's her dress all spread out. And if I recall nothing had been prepared for the ceremony. It didn't seem set in stone. I'm not saying it wasn't out for that reason, but it seemed sneaky to me. I see bad in everything though. My glass is always half-empty.
Wasn't Dana engaged? I like your quote

Ok, I thought had lost my mind, yet again, I just got it back. It was in the lost and found at Wal-Mart. I found where dasgal/Jon Galt mentions the wedding dress. It's not in her timeline, just in a discussion

She stews about the fact that it takes him WAY too long to drive her sister home. Whether or not anything happened, I believe Darlie thinks it did. She confronts Darin, who either because he is indeed having an affair, or is just tired of the insecurities and stress asks for a separation. Darlie freaks out and fall into a medicated depression. She isn't thinking straight. She drags out the wedding dress, the photo album, the birth certificates and all the rest

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39605

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back