Anthony Home And Floor Plans

I don't want to try and put in too much furniture. It could get over messy and hard to see just the general view of how areas relate.
The call on the 16th I think JG was telling the truth. He did hear Caylee just babbling away. It was a later call (24th? don't quote me), which JG has gone back on to LE and said he is not sure. I think KC was pretending to scold Caylee to get of the table to make it sound like she was alive, when she was already dead.
Anyway we don't know what table or even what location KC was in at that time.

Bolded by me

you are correct. At least the interviews that have been released JG said he is not 100% sure of the the 24th date of hearing Caylee but did not retract the date of the 16, although he said it was not unusual to hear Caylee in the background whenever he spoke to Casey on the phone.

Not to sound ugly or nasty or anything, but can anyone here date the last time the A's cat was ever seen alive?
After Caylee's remains were found on 12/11/08, the A's returned home on 12/12/08? The media captured shots of them leaving the home with packed up items as well as their two dogs. No photos of them bring out the cat! Was Mallory allowed to come back to the house to feed the cat? did they simply dump out days worth of food to sustain the cat in case it took days before they were able to return home? Or has the cat been "long gone"?
This is a "way out there question/statement" but is it possible that KC practiced "neck-breaking" on the family cat before killing Caylee. Can anyone PROVE to me that the family cat is still alive?
What is kitty's name?
Us cats survive most anything.
Cat certainly alive after all the fuss. It was sitting on the dining table when Greta interviewed CA.
I imagine the cat would just look after itself OK. Mooch off a neighbour or whatever. It may have divorced the lot of them by now. Sick of all the shenanigans!

Not to sound ugly or nasty or anything, but can anyone here date the last time the A's cat was ever seen alive?
After Caylee's remains were found on 12/11/08, the A's returned home on 12/12/08? The media captured shots of them leaving the home with packed up items as well as their two dogs. No photos of them bring out the cat! Was Mallory allowed to come back to the house to feed the cat? did they simply dump out days worth of food to sustain the cat in case it took days before they were able to return home? Or has the cat been "long gone"?
This is a "way out there question/statement" but is it possible that KC practiced "neck-breaking" on the family cat before killing Caylee. Can anyone PROVE to me that the family cat is still alive?
What is kitty's name?
I noted the cat's name for the first time yesterday. May be in the Greta interview, I watched that several times? but not sure. I have forgotten!! It was said Caylee had a nickname for it, and I have forgotten that too! Shame on me.

What is kitty's name?

Oh wow. Yes after the LKL show and the search warrants and all that, I did see where CA and GA went and retrieved the 2 dogs but they didn't take the cat with them. Wonder where the cat is?

snipped

Or has the cat been "long gone"?
What is kitty's name?
Ripley! step away from the computer! LOL

OK...forgive the piling on...

...but, the cat is prolly the ONLY eyewitness to the crime...IF it could only talk.

There...:silenced:

Beautiful work, Hercule. Astonishing. Merci.

...but, the cat is prolly the ONLY eyewitness to the crime...IF it could only talk.

I'm good with cats.

Problem is "Cat Justice is swift and irreversible"

My 4 cats suggesting waterboarding the whole family. I said Americans wont do it now that Obama taking over.

WOO HOO! Mr Bond came to my defense? (I'm not worthy...Bowing down...)

Many a cat owner would SWEAR that their kitties can talk. Or if not talk, that they can at least UNDERSTAND the human language! (Me included)

Oops...suppossed to just be lurking....

:blowkiss:
I think the plan is just about done? (see p.9 #221)
I guess a few details might come in, but no trouble to Paint them onto a final version.
I'd like to see what Steve2010 can do with CAD. and save his version and mine somewhere WSers can get access as a reference.

What say you O wise and powerful one?

Steve2010

I now realise that your cat is sitting on a table, not in a box. My apologies. I think showing a table is a good idea. Somebody requested it.

How do you feel about producing a final cad version soon? Perhaps wait another day?

At the moment, my best shot is p.9 #221

(I'll try and get you off the charges when the mods come after you for repeated file width violations. Just don't do it again)

OT but I would like to comment on some previous statements I made in this thread.

I have relistened to Greta interview GA and CA again, particularly GA description about the 16th and KC and Caylee leaving. He does describe there were huggs and kisses, so my point that he didn't mention that is WRONG.

One more thing.... what is "prolly"?!?!?!?!

Sorry, back to self imposed exile as to not to explode.

XOXO
winston

YOU GUYS are DOING a GREAT JOB....One interesting fact is that when you look at the property tax card online it only shows one shed!!!!You guys ROCK. It really gives alot of prespective to me to be able to "see" the inside of the Anthony home...Again thanks for all the HARD work you guys have done, really shows....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back