Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Steve2010-LOVE the kitty on the table. Priceless!!

Can anyone explain how the A's used the area of their home in front of the doors that led to the screened in porch/patio???

Apologies to the Mods for the file size - what is the preferred image size?

Hercules Poirot - nice work on the floor plan sleuthing - I will do an updated CAD drawing Saturday !!!

Here is a better view of that door from the meter reader thread (note the location of the meter to be read):

attachment.php

Was the dryer location confirmed? Do I see the dryer vent painted same color as the house, lower opp side of dr w/meters?

Was the dryer location confirmed? Do I see the dryer vent painted same color as the house, lower opp side of dr w/meters?

wow you are observant!! yes that is a dryer vent, have one just like it on my house.

Not totally confirmed. Open to any changes. Still looking for photo that shows that corner of garage, or better eyesight.

Here's the latest - cat included:
2hpr9eb.jpg

If this is the house interior blueprint, kc had the little bedroom??? and the spare room (LA?) is bigger? Looks like kc used to being in a very small bedroom so the jail cell is perfect for her. IMO

...have often mused that the "get down off the table" Jesse originally stated that he attributed to Casey saying to Caylee on 6/24, but, later recanted was jus' Casey yellin' @ the cat...to get down off the table. After the Greta interview aired there were a few posters that pointed out the neat-nic Cindy allowing a cat on her dining table :)

If this is the house interior blueprint, kc had the little bedroom??? and the spare room (LA?) is bigger? Looks like kc used to being in a very small bedroom so the jail cell is perfect for her. IMO

I'm sure the fact that KC had the smaller room was something the A's heard about a lot! That jail cell is going to make her bedroom at the 'rents seem so much larger!

The way they set up this house is strange. Comp room/guest room could have been in front putting KC and Caylee's rooms next to each other. LA moved out shortly after Caylee was born, since they were only aware of her imminent arrival after her 7th month, LA was probably planning the move before they ever knew Caylee was coming.

Not that it makes any difference now, just another case that it seems to me they did things oddly. Of course KC may not have wanted the room next to Caylee, which now that I've thought of it make sense.

HP, excellent thread! I've had the same questions myself about entries and exits through the home. I love reading your posts. You have a way with words.

wow you are observant!! yes that is a dryer vent, have one just like it on my house.

Thanks, I was thinking it may be, also why plants aren't planted there, cause of the blowing vent. Also wonder if the pipe next to it is the washer's discharge water pipe.

...have often mused that the "get down off the table" Jesse originally stated that he attributed to Casey saying to Caylee on 6/24, but, later recanted was jus' Casey yellin' @ the cat...to get down off the table. After the Greta interview aired there were a few posters that pointed out the neat-nic Cindy allowing a cat on her dining table :)
Ah! The ubiquitous cat.
And to think people scoffed at its relevance.

Could well be KC adonishing the cat (dog) or, as I thought, just faking it?

It occurs to me that no mention of what happens to the dogs while C & G at work? KC not reliable in that regard? A cat can be just left to run the place, but not usually dogs?

CA obviously house proud (not sure if it at the level of a feature or a bug), but she had no problem with cat on table. We are a bit the same. Cats tend to set their own rules.

Not totally confirmed. Open to any changes. Still looking for photo that shows that corner of garage, or better eyesight.

Here are two shots: one is the dryer by the service door, the other is the dryer and washer visible in that corner.

Attachments

• Cindy outside garage service door and dryer.bmp
    270.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Cindy washer and dryer in garage.bmp
    261 KB · Views: 101
Here are two shots: one is the dryer by the service door, the other is the dryer and washer visible in that corner.
Great evidence pics, especially the one on the left.

Looks to me clearly: Washer on Right of side garage door, Dryer on Left.That's the way I will show it on plan unless someone proves different.

Now:
Lots of people have pontificated on fridges and freezers? Might well be something right in the corner which we can't see here? Any clues?

Yet it also looks like washer over by door into house? Now I am confused?

Yet it also looks like waser over by door into house? Now I am confused?

The Anthony's have storage bins up the yingyang in that garage. The dryer is to the left as you enter the service door (and the vent is positioned outside the garage as evidenced in the picture someone else provided). The washer is at the back of the garage against the wall to the house. There are shelves above it. I am not making it up as to how many storage bins they have in there. I've never seen so many. What you think is the washer by the big door to the garage are some of those storage bins.

Yet it also looks like waser over by door into house? Now I am confused?

Another oddity...washers and dryers are plumbed side by side in American houses, I've never seen it any other way. Maybe they have a gas and an electric dryer? IDK but that looks like a dryer door over CA's (r) shoulder, (L) side of picture...

Hee-hee! I thought I could see a China Cabinet behind the front door. Must be backed by a wall, no? Anyone concur? (referring to post 290 - layout)

I've never seen washer and dryers installed that way. What a pain that would be to be so far apart!

I keep getting chills at the thought of doing my laundry in the garage, but then I have to remind myself that I'm in the cold midwest!

Has that been changed recently? That is, the placement of the W/D?

Another oddity...washers and dryers are plumbed side by side in American houses, I've never seen it any other way. Maybe they have a gas and an electric dryer? IDK but that looks like a dryer door over CA's (r) shoulder, (L) side of picture...

Usually, but not particularly necessary. For a long while, until I remodeled my kitchen, the W/D were across a hall from one another.

Here's a clearer view of the service door wall, including mysterious bins as well as the dryer.

Attachments

• cindy and dryer.bmp
    289.5 KB · Views: 101
Usually, but not particularly necessary. For a long while, until I remodeled my kitchen, the W/D were across a hall from one another.

Here's a clearer view of the service door wall, including mysterious bins as well as the dryer.

You're right, that's inside your house. In a garage built in 70s or 80s I think we're always going to find them side by side (assuming the plumbing was done by the developer)

What I thought was a dryer was those plastic bins next to the ironing board. We were right to begin with, the W/D are side by side past the door.

ETA I couldn't stand all the clutter around my W/D.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back