Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Woe.be.gone - I know!! I live in IL and WAY higher here...sigh.

Can we mark the famous hibiscus bush and maybe, at some point, where the dogs HIT in the backyard?? That would be good information!

I'm curious now that we have a good layout (thank you so much to all that helped!!) where she had Caylee's dead body in the backyard......and why.

Did she kill her outside?? Move dead Caylee outside after killing her to bag her up? Hide her under the hibiscus, in the sandbox???

I've always found it weird that KC would chance hiding her body (even digging a shallow grave) in their small backyard. It was summer.....the A's would be outside.....they had dogs that surely would smell Caylee and be curious to the "spot".

My guess is that she laid Caylee on the ground while she tried to get her bag and duct tape. Did she walk the bag through the house or around the back through the gate to her trunk?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Its probably best not to try and mark every little thing. Some things are not proven yet anyway. You could always print off a copy and mark in what is important to the theory you are going for.

The hallway at Caylee's room is not quite right - but it is way better than before - thanks to Hercule Poirot. ( HP & I are still working on it )

If anyone can find a picture of that area in an identical home - ( like the two that have already been found ) - please post a link to it - keep in mind that the outside walls of the house are drawn to scale based off of the tax assessors diagram.

The square foootage is very close to what they have on the tax info.

Also - with all due respect to Hercule Poirot - I see no reason not to add smaller known details like the shrubs and misc. details. I will also add Caylee's crib later today.

If anyone can find a pic. or video of the computer room - please link to it!

EDIT: if anyone would like a pdf version of this plan - please PM me. I can size it to fit whatever sheet of paper you want to print it out on. It looks way better than the .jpeg file

Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking great! What about adding the patio furniture? I'd like to get a feel for the backyard as it was very crowded. I'd like to see the pavers and where the dogs hit by the back fence.

There is also a need to find minor details in kichen. Nice to see pics showing kitchen details in corner near dining.

A long shot: Are there pics showing the inside of Lee's room? (COMPUTER ROOM)?

Does anyone know if the A's garage door is one of those that can be activated by a remote (i.e. hand-held) electronic device, so that it can be opened electronically from outside the garage? Has anyone seen any photos/videos that would answer this? It would be handy for me to know this as I am currently musing further on the possible events of June 16.

TIA

Don't have a link to the video but I have seen video of CA entering a code on a key pad to open the garage door. Lots of people have this option for their garage door opener. Since it has an opener, I'd bet there were at least 2 if not 3 remotes, probably one for each vehicle.

Hope that helps. You guys are doing a great job on this thread.

OK - last call for today...lol

Here is a revised floor plan with the hallway corrected.

Moderators - can someone please remove the old plans I posted - if it's not too much trouble - thank you

Moderators.
It would be nice if all previous draft plans were removed. They get picked up and questioned, and cause confusion. They are now all redundant.

To Pookie53
That's looking very good. I like the umbrella, details are good if they are accurate. Can you make the pool light blue please.

Steve2010, Is that a freezer next to the washer in your plans? Is there a picture that shows that? I'm almost sure I saw a picture of shelves with laundry det. bleach, and clothes baskets right next to the washing machine.

Don't have a link to the video but I have seen video of CA entering a code on a key pad to open the garage door. Lots of people have this option for their garage door opener. Since it has an opener, I'd bet there were at least 2 if not 3 remotes, probably one for each vehicle.

Hope that helps. You guys are doing a great job on this thread.

Thanks ecs5298! :)

Is that a cat on the dining table?

:thumb:

That IS a cat on the dining room table. I saw in a much earlier post here, I think that it was a Herculean touch, something about the cat being there during the Greta interview or something like that.

Hercule - I agree, I don't think we need to add EVERY little detail but I do think it would be very helpful to see where the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard, don't you think????

It would give us some insight as to where she might have been murdered or where she carried her dead body to or where she hid the body for a short amount of time.

I don't think we need to fully decorate this floorplan but the cadaver dog hits is a huge piece of the house puzzle..... pretty please???

Steve - EXCELLENT JOB!

There have been many references to a freezer and/or fridge in the A's garage. Is there any evidence? Pic or Vid?

Hercule - I agree, I don't think we need to add EVERY little detail but I do think it would be very helpful to see where the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard, don't you think????

It would give us some insight as to where she might have been murdered or where she carried her dead body to or where she hid the body for a short amount of time.

I don't think we need to fully decorate this floorplan but the cadaver dog hits is a huge piece of the house puzzle..... pretty please???

Steve - EXCELLENT JOB!
Nah!
Where do you stop?

The "Hits" were described as strong for car, but not sure how absolute for back yard. As I have said you can always print a copy of plan and add your own notes.

Thanks for the kind words

Moderators

IMHO The presence of old plans leads to confusion. Many of them are very wrong in hind sight.
Can they be removed please.
I can give you a list of post #'s if you require.

Work in progress. I have tinkered with the layout again. I know it's not exact. Creating in Sims does have it's limitations. The areas that are giving me the most trouble are the hallway in between the 3 bedrooms, the hallway by the front door, and George and Cindy's bedroom. I won't be able to work on the yard/pool/sheds or add windows in the correct spots until I am satisified with the inside layout as I keep moving walls.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=709&pictureid=5388

Work in progress. I have tinkered with the layout again. I know it's not exact. Creating in Sims does have it's limitations. The areas that are giving me the most trouble are the hallway in between the 3 bedrooms, the hallway by the front door, and George and Cindy's bedroom. I won't be able to work on the yard/pool/sheds or add windows in the correct spots until I am satisified with the inside layout as I keep moving walls.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=709&pictureid=5388
Looks pretty good.
We had troub around doors to 3 bedrooms.
I think lees room and KC about same width. Moving the dividing wall to the right would put KC door in a more correct place in relation to Living.
Door to lees room is back a bit ie there is a corner after KC door.
Kitchen does have a little bench top (breakfast bar?) parallel to rear wall.
You eventually need to show a washer and dryer in the garage. Very important to some. Also claims there is a frezzer out there but I can't find proof yet.
The couch is closer to doorway and no plant at that side. It is important to case that GA was very close to door when he saw KC leave 16th June.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back