Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Looks pretty good.
We had troub around doors to 3 bedrooms.
I think lees room and KC about same width. Moving the dividing wall to the right would put KC door in a more correct place in relation to Living.
Door to lees room is back a bit ie there is a corner after KC door.
Kitchen does have a little bench top (breakfast bar?) parallel to rear wall.
You eventually need to show a washer and dryer in the garage. Very important to some. Also claims there is a frezzer out there but I can't find proof yet.
The couch is closer to doorway and no plant at that side. It is important to case that GA was very close to door when he saw KC leave 16th June.

Hercule, I have photo of freezer in garage. Shall I post it in this thread or send it to you?

Attachments

• garage again.jpg
    garage again.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 59
Hercule, look up. Pix is not great but I do think it is a freezer.

ETA: Another one. Don't want to clutter with pix. Feel free to delete (or ask and I will) if need be.

The day that KC got bailed by LP. G & C were seen standing in Garage with door fully open. I have seen slides with one or two pic, but the whole media herd was pointing cameras there must be lots of other pics? I have not seen them.

I thought w/d was on left back wall?

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 53
I'd love to see a picture of back LH corner of garage with good lighting

I searched high and low for LH corner - no success. Have you tried magnifying screen to see LH corner if pic above? Not certain but think I possibly see two machines.

I searched high and low for LH corner - no success. Have you tried magnifying screen to see LH corner if pic above? Not certain but think I possibly see two machines.
Picture above is what I call RH. I have seen other of that wall etc and no other machines. I want a shot of the other corner just past the side door. I can see what I think is the dryer, but not clear what is just past that or what is in that gereral area along back wall.

Looks pretty good.
We had troub around doors to 3 bedrooms.
I think lees room and KC about same width. Moving the dividing wall to the right would put KC door in a more correct place in relation to Living.
Door to lees room is back a bit ie there is a corner after KC door.
Kitchen does have a little bench top (breakfast bar?) parallel to rear wall.
You eventually need to show a washer and dryer in the garage. Very important to some. Also claims there is a frezzer out there but I can't find proof yet.
The couch is closer to doorway and no plant at that side. It is important to case that GA was very close to door when he saw KC leave 16th June.

Well, if I make Lee's room and Casey's room the same width, then Caylee's room gets too skinny to be functional (in Sims anyway).

I did see that Lee's room is back a bit, but in Sims, they will not allow you to put two doors cornering each other like it shows in the layout, but I changed the hallway again to show the wall back a bit now (see my album). Ok, just realized I can do it like the diagram if I don't put an actual door in Lee's room. I'll try that maybe and then perhaps Casey's and Lee's room can be the same width. We shall see.

The thing next to the couch is not a plant, it's an end table (see my album). If the couch is going to be closer to the door, I will need to remove the end table. It's just not possible to furnish this house just like the A's because Sims requires more space per object, if that makes sense. I guess just key pieces of furniture will have to do.

I will work on furnishing specifics when I am satisfied with the layout and everyone agrees where the washer and dryer are (oh, and freezer).

I'm hoping Scout35 will continue to work on his/her Sim house (maybe others as well). It helps to see how others are working it out. Thanks for the pointers! :)

Well, if I make Lee's room and Casey's room the same width, then Caylee's room gets too skinny to be functional (in Sims anyway).

I did see that Lee's room is back a bit, but in Sims, they will not allow you to put two doors cornering each other like it shows in the layout, but I changed the hallway again to show the wall back a bit now (see my album). Ok, just realized I can do it like the diagram if I don't put an actual door in Lee's room. I'll try that maybe and then perhaps Casey's and Lee's room can be the same width. We shall see.

The thing next to the couch is not a plant, it's an end table (see my album). If the couch is going to be closer to the door, I will need to remove the end table. It's just not possible to furnish this house just like the A's because Sims requires more space per object, if that makes sense. I guess just key pieces of furniture will have to do.

I will work on furnishing specifics when I am satisfied with the layout and everyone agrees where the washer and dryer are (oh, and freezer).

I'm hoping Scout35 will continue to work on his/her Sim house (maybe others as well). It helps to see how others are working it out. Thanks for the pointers! :)
Just an idea what about a chir or 2 or 3 instead of a couch.

Picture above is what I call RH. I have seen other of that wall etc and no other machines. I want a shot of the other corner just past the side door. I can see what I think is the dryer, but not clear what is just past that or what is in that gereral area along back wall.

Could what I thought was freezer actually be washer (middle back wall) and dryer is on left wall (would make sense to vent to outside?)

Dryer certainly on LH side near side door. Not a washer there as far as I can see

It looks to me that they are side by side. I think the item on the back wall of the garage is a small chest freezer. It would be quite odd to have the washer and dryer so far apart. IMO

My newest version with labels
floorplan2.jpg

Oh, very nice! I think I could build a house with this plan as well, if that's ok with you. Thanks for sharing! It looks great. :)

Oh, very nice! I think I could build a house with this plan as well, if that's ok with you. Thanks for sharing! It looks great. :)
I like it a lot, but like everybody else you seem to want to make KC room narrower than Lee's? Perhaps it is, but doesn't seem right. Can you at least try moving the dividing wall a bit. That may require making Caylee's room a bit narrower so that will be a limit. Also there is no closet or alcove step in Caylees room. And there is a short "breakfast bar in the kitchen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back