Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be very interested in all that was removed from the home. It has been speculated that JB was taking letters back and forth...I wonder if there were any in that house that were taken into evidence. This is all just speculation but it would be interesting to know.

Re: the house being bugged- who the heck cares! If 2 normal grandparents just found out that their grandaughter is probably dead, and their daughter is charged with the murder, all they'd find is a lot of grief, anguish & hopefully support of each other. The last thing on my mind would be if my house was bugged. Go ahead, bug my house & listen to me cry like a baby over my grandaughter.....What are they covering for?

If there are any bugs Zanny put them there. ;)

Although I can understand the A's wanting to protect their daughter, I cannot understand the A's not wanting justice for Caylee. If I was a grandparent and had to choose between the two, even if one is living and one is not, I would have to choose to go with the truth...i.e., justice for Caylee.

How can they forgive themselves for letting Caylee down, not once...but twice? JMO

A's att. Conway says yes-Lee fingerprinted too!

What about Mallory? She obviously had open access to that house, as shown by her going in the other day while they were out of town. I know she looks preg...uhm larger, but I think she needs to be fingerprinted too to be ruled out.

We are watching it all unravel before our eyes! The A,s are being dragged kicking and screaming out of their land of denial. I think alot is going on behind the scenes. Perhaps LE is giving them a chance with a time limit to come forward with the truth or else!!:woohoo:

Ok, I wish I had this laptop on a more stable surface right now so I could really get into this.

I am so glad to hear this development.
Wouldn't the prints they need to exclude have been found on Caylee's apparent remains or articles associated with them?

As I have been posting in another thread, to a point where I may be babbling :D

I believe the A's have left the territory of Obstruction (misdemeanor) and have strolled into the valley of Criminal Accessory after the fact. (felony).

jmho:)

..you nailed it. The LE is keeping the "A"'s wanting to make a deal of immunity for testimony, and no better way to do it than ramp up the heat on them to sow how deep KC dipped them in the bucket of s**t.

Looking for bugging device...ummm little late for that Sherlock. The hobnobbing-goober smoochin meet and greet was YESTERDAY. But whatever.

I saw that theory on Sarah Conner Chronicles:Terminator...they bugged the shrinks office. But the "A"'s already have built their emotionless little robot of mass destruction...

Also, the purgery charge - LE really has Cindy on that one

I think GA's perjury is more serious because he spoke at the GJ (& to the FBI) and we know since then he's sung a very different tune in public forums..It's definitely time for another FBI interview!

As I have been posting in another thread, to a point where I may be babbling :D

I believe the A's have left the territory of Obstruction (misdemeanor) and have strolled into the valley of Criminal Accessory after the fact. (felony).

jmho:)

What was that again, four emails that got sent when the A's got hacked recently and who were they forwarded to by the press? Oh yes, the FBI...and NOW rumors of a case being built against them...coincidence? Maybe, but doubtful. Someone sent the goods on them from their own computer, damaging information I would guess, and THEN the body was stumbled upon. This seems an act of intervention from the very Universe and I would be very suprised not to see some more charges come creeping out of this.

How are they suppose to get rid of the bugs if LE took their pesticide? :waitasec:

Listening to their att. Brad Conway's press conf. today definetly had a different tone to it. For th first time the possiblity of KC being guilty was broached. Could it be that LE will give the A,s a possible deal on obstruction and tampering charges in exchange for ???:waitasec:

They would not be talking about charging the A's with anything because of what they said on LKL or any of the ravings in the media. The A's have no obligation to tell the truth to LK or any media source. While public statements can be used to impune the A's credibility at trial they do not rise to the level of criminal or chargeable.

They will act if the physical evidence they are now finding calls into question some of the sworn testimony given by the A's to LE. I suspect that LE is starting to doubt some of the testimony and stated timelines regarding June 15-16 and the day George caught KC with the gascans (June 24?). They are also probably questioning some of G and C's handling of physical evidence from the car, and from the house.

I will be very interested in all that was removed from the home. It has been speculated that JB was taking letters back and forth...I wonder if there were any in that house that were taken into evidence. This is all just speculation but it would be interesting to know.
bold by me:
I have thought this for months along with many people that this was being done. CA's ego no doubt would not allow her to destroy these since they are from KC and no doubt they were hidden from GA. HE would KNOW they were violating the law. More of CA's enabling and KC's lies being passed back and forth.

About the so called bugs in the A's house; that will make some more interesting listening or reading. I am sure any judge didn't have a second of hesitation in signing that one off for LE to do.

No need to check for "bugs" at Lee's place. Even when he KNOWS he's on camera he doesn't make any sense!!

Like the scene in "Wind Talkers" when the japenese officer was listening in on the navajo's...." It sounds like they're talking underwater":waitasec:

I thought they did a bug search when the Anthony's finally returned to stay at the house, yesterday. I saw video of red light flashing in the house and a hand holding a wand that looked like a bug detector.

IF charges are being brought, would they be done before or after KC's trial? Wasn't there something about it affecting their testimony (they could claim, something) if they were charged first? Or am I dreaming all this?

I remind you once again...Cindy was the last known independently verified and confirmed person to be seen with Caylee alive at the nursing center on June 15, 2008.

People are assuming this only has to do with obstruction or after the fact. It could be much more.

If LE is getting fingerprints for exclusionary purposes that means that there are fingerprints on the evidence taken in and they want to make sure they can all be accounted for. No mystery prints from the nanny, her sister, their kids, Victor or Gloria, etc. LE is dotting i's and crossing t's. GO LE!!:woohoo:

Remember CA did wash KC's "smelly" slacks that were in the trunk, that stank of human decomposition, she did admit to that, wonder what else she's done or will own up to?

She even said she gave them the wrong hair brush!!!!!:furious:

IF charges are being brought, would they be done before or after KC's trial? Wasn't there something about it affecting their testimony (they could claim, something) if they were charged first? Or am I dreaming all this?

It has been said, prior to finding remains, that if they charged CA or GA prior to KC's trial that CA and GA could plead the Fifth. IMHO. I do not see that it matters one way or the other at this point. The state can enter GA and CA sworn statements into evidence. No need to have them testify. The state could call them to testify, call them to the witness stand, ask a question and then have CA refuse to answer on the grounds it might incriminate her. Yes, that would look good. So at this point, if LE and the State thinks they have enough to charge anyone with anything of any kind I think they will go for it. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member