Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they have no plans to say anything in the near future...says it all. They know they are in deep chit.

As I have been posting in another thread, to a point where I may be babbling :D

I believe the A's have left the territory of Obstruction (misdemeanor) and have strolled into the valley of Criminal Accessory after the fact. (felony).

jmho:)

Former FL prosecutor, exact words, "Investigators Are Building A Case Against The Anthonys". Sorry, no link yet, this was live on Fox News Network.

Did this sound like fact to you or is this just his/her opinion?

They just said on Fox News that the Anthony's believe Caylee was kidnapped by the Nanny.

Slow down - Fox News believes Caylee was kidnapped by a Nanny? Or are they saying the A's believe the kidnapping story???

I just heard Phil Keating on Fox news say that George and Cindy think their house is bugged.

Hmmmn.

I'm watching FOX news and heard that they(the A's) STILL believe Caylee was kidnapped by the nanny.
They also said that the A's feel as though their house may be bugged now, so they are watching what they say. Which is just plain weird, if you have nothing to hide.

^^^^

The Anthony's. I just edited my post. I didnt mean to put "they".

OK - my faith in all things Fox was going up in flames!!

Where is Phil K getting this report about the A's thinking the house is bugged? Sounds like a healthy case of paranoia to me - I hope this new attorney has no other clients because he's going to need to be full time case workers - these people need help fast

So where is the Anthony investigator in all this. I'd think LE would be interested in him if he is unethical or breaking the law, or just a . By CA saying he says that...Oh she is a user!

Did this sound like fact to you or is this just his/her opinion?

This man was stating it as fact, as he was speaking there was a large headline saying, "Investigators Are Building A case Against the Anthonys"

I am relatively sure that people know my reaction to that news. It was nice to see it splashed across the screen on Fox tho. ;)

I'm watching FOX news and heard that they(the A's) STILL believe Caylee was kidnapped by the nanny.
They also said that the A's feel as though their house may be bugged now, so they are watching what they say. Which is just plain weird, if you have nothing to hide.

We are watching it all unravel before our eyes! The A,s are being dragged kicking and screaming out of their land of denial. I think alot is going on behind the scenes. Perhaps LE is giving them a chance with a time limit to come forward with the truth or else!!:woohoo:

OK - my faith in all things Fox was going up in flames!!

Where is Phil K getting this report about the A's thinking the house is bugged? Sounds like a healthy case of paranoia to me - I hope this new attorney has no other clients because he's going to need to be full time case workers - these people need help fast

Maybe another Sleuth will remember the exact site, but I read on one of the FL sites yesterday that after the A's came home Saturday night, their new attorney and someone were there and that photographers could see a red light moving inside and speculated they were scanning for bugs.

Remember CA did wash KC's "smelly" slacks that were in the trunk, that stank of human decomposition, she did admit to that, wonder what else she's done or will own up to?

I believe this all has to do with the hairbrush, slacks and anything else they found in the computers this time around - we have Cindy not giving evidence to LE (credit card statements, medical records, etc.) Even George saying he tried to clean and scrub the trunk of the car

I'm sure LE will have them over a barrall, continue to dip them lower and lower and then offer them immunity with testimony against their daughter - if they refuse then they can be charged

Also, the purgery charge - LE really has Cindy on that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member