Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

The last paragraph almost made my head explode.

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

Spent many hours? Exactly how did he accomplish this, given that access to Casey while out on home arrest, was limited.

Revolting, isn't it?

It's bad enough the Anthonys cling to that type of defense but for a perfect stranger to echo that tells me.... he's in this ONLY because he sees dollar signs at the end of the road.

This PI needs to ask himself one question. How and why does a loving, protective mother allow her 2-year-old daughter to be missing for 31 days and never tell her family and friends or even contact LE for help?
When I attempt to answer this question the idea of loving and protective mother goes out the window.
jmo

Dominic puts the question directly to parents. "What if your child disappeared and there was no conclusive evidence that the child was dead, would you give up the search?"

That's exactly what Cindy said in some recent video clip I saw. Basically word for word.

These people and Kid Finders are feeding Cindy. Playing with her head. IMO - the source of her problem.

Exactly! And he also sounded like her when he said he wouldn't believe it was her if her remains were found- he would fall apart. Is this a real person? Even his name is ironic.

How long has he been investigating this and what has he come up with? Apparently not too much otherwise we'd know about it. Good thing he is not getting paid. IMO.

Spent many hours? Exactly how did he accomplish this, given that access to Casey while out on home arrest, was limited.

\
Maybe he was at JB's office too!!:crazy:

Not only was access limited but also talk was limited with KC, per JB.

There is no way the PI was directly allowed to interact with KC alone, other than maybe that one visit, without JB present -- so most/any info came from CA or JB.

How did the PI spend many hours with KC and what did he learn, to know her, about her story, anything to go on other than what KC originally told LE?

What is he investigating? He doesn't have the leads from the LE yet, other than those released to everyone -- that's the point of JB's new motion.

He has access to any 'leads' called into CA but the most recent one, for Gainesville didn't pan out and the A family responded -- so where was the PI?

Does the PI just sit around, like TB to just create the 'perception' that there is a search and investigation. You don't chase all over the country unless you have something to go on and -- as a poster said -- they haven't even located ZFG yet!!!

Did anyone who went to KidFinders to volunteer for the Caylee Alive search ever get a response what to do?

I would love to have been a fly on the wall for but one of the "many hours" Casey and this PI spent together. Honestly, I am slightly disturbed by the familiarity with which he speaks of her, it does not bode well for his impartiality or ability to rationally respond to any evidence he might uncover. Honestly, he just sounds like another mouthpiece for the defense.

Also, I am glad he to see he has formed such an iron clad opinion, but you know as a PI, I would hope he could back it up with some factual information.

HaHa, that has got to be some potent Kool Aid Cindy whips up.
We must all remember that Casey is sacrificing her life by being in prison so
that Caylee can be safe.
ok ok ok So we do think CA and KC both serve the Kool Aid My guess is at some point by his own admission he is going to be devastated, But now he says KC is a loving caring mother and she is devastated,I have no doubt she is devastated not that Caylee is gone but that she is locked away and not able to enjoy her beautiful life!! She sure appeared devastated at fusion ?? and at the bank , and Lord knows she was totally devastated at the target store is this man capable of getting himself from point A to point B, I sure think he is a poor judge of character...JMO

Exactly! And he also sounded like her when he said he wouldn't believe it was her if her remains were found- he would fall apart. Is this a real person? Even his name is ironic.

How long has he been investigating this and what has he come up with? Apparently not too much otherwise we'd know about it. Good thing he is not getting paid. IMO.

If I remember correctly, he's been involved from the beginning. I thought he was brought in by Jose, as a part of his firm and was one of the visitor's that KC received during her first incarceration.
The pro bono statement doesn't make sense if he was hired by Jose, unless, he was made aware of the big New York journalists interest in the case. $$$$$$$$$

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

The last sentence almost did me in.......all evidence says otherwise.

Oh good God....PUUUUULEASE!

I'd be willing to bet that this fellow is doing a favor for the A's or for a friend of the A's with this whole thing.

No rational, sane human being could believe Caylee is just floating around out there, hanging out and having fun with her kidnappers for almost 6 months now. WHATEVER.

Is there a Smiley that rolls it's eyes? Cause that what I was doing while reading that article...disgusting.

Ahh..He says he has actively been searching for clues since just days after Caylee's disappearance. Interesting since it was 31 days before anyone besides Casey KNEW that Caylee had "disappeared". Wonder why he never shares any of these clues? Silly me, it could put Caylee's life in danger or maybe he and George are still *watching*.:bang:

I'd be willing to bet that this fellow is doing a favor for the A's or for a friend of the A's with this whole thing.

No rational, sane human being could believe Caylee is just floating around out there, hanging out and having fun with her kidnappers for almost 6 months now. WHATEVER.

I'm sure he is connected to either Kidfinders or JB. I'm not sure the Anthony's sought any of these people out-I think they found the Anthony's. And since the Anthony's started almost immediately with their many theories and inconsistent stories and trying to control LE's investigation, these people knew they had a cash cow from the get-go. You just keep spinning and spinning and when LE pins you down with the facts, well don't let that stop ya-turn on LE and say that they're ignoring leads and we'll have to do our own investigation. Enter a PI who basically doesn't need to do any investigating-just muddy up the water! Cause how can you find a non-existing nanny? Just make sure you say you're following up on all the tips that LE is ignoring!:detective::whipper:

Revolting, isn't it?

It's bad enough the Anthonys cling to that type of defense but for a perfect stranger to echo that tells me.... he's in this ONLY because he sees dollar signs at the end of the road.

And he meets OFTEN with KC and he IS A MAN.........think about it.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall for but one of the "many hours" Casey and this PI spent together. Honestly, I am slightly disturbed by the familiarity with which he speaks of her, it does not bode well for his impartiality or ability to rationally respond to any evidence he might uncover. Honestly, he just sounds like another mouthpiece for the defense.

Also, I am glad he to see he has formed such an iron clad opinion, but you know as a PI, I would hope he could back it up with some factual information.

Did you notice he gave NO information on ANY credible tips? There aren't any.

Did you notice he gave NO information on ANY credible tips? There aren't any.

No kidding. I wonder what exactly this mental giant has been doing in conducting his investigation (if you want to call it that), and for free no less. Gee, lawyers, PIs, forensic experts, and PR firms, sure do come cheap these days (get what you pay for?). I know financial questions have become taboo but my curiosity is piqued, to say the least.

The A's have friends???
That's news to me ..

:crazy: :D

:rolleyes:

Is there a Smiley that rolls it's eyes? Cause that what I was doing while reading that article...disgusting.

There ya go Caras Mom...incredible isn't it? SO much effort into this circus...and none into finding Caylee who they profess to love.

I was totally with him til the "not for one minute" thing.

Maybe he never got to hear her interview with LE...or anything else...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back