Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

Actually, my Dad is now a licensed PI - he runs his own investigations business - my Dad is a retired Police Chief/FBI and his investigators are attorneys and retired Police Chiefs - about 11 of them - they do this kind of investigations - there are PI's who do work missing persons just not the kind that the A's have working for them - my Dad has done thousands of investigations for cities, firms, colleges etc. I've asked why not missing persons, he says that cold case investigator work, usually PI's don't do missing persons work - matter of fact from my Dad's website (which I built :) )

Thank you for sharing your insight-- This is a question for you or anyone else with knowledge of private investigation.

Are there any internal/external audits on PI's? I know nothing of how the profession is regulated-- but can PI's be subject to Better Business inquiry or other external audits?
I obviously have no idea what the Anthony's PI is telling them or what information he has provided them, but from everything we've been allowed to see, it seems this man could be providing them with false information.
It's VERY disturbing to imagine that a PI could fill the families of missing persons with false hope/information. If this is happening, is there any regulating body which could stop and sanction unethical PI conduct??

Not only was access limited but also talk was limited with KC, per JB.

There is no way the PI was directly allowed to interact with KC alone, other than maybe that one visit, without JB present -- so most/any info came from CA or JB.

How did the PI spend many hours with KC and what did he learn, to know her, about her story, anything to go on other than what KC originally told LE?

What is he investigating? He doesn't have the leads from the LE yet, other than those released to everyone -- that's the point of JB's new motion.

He has access to any 'leads' called into CA but the most recent one, for Gainesville didn't pan out and the A family responded -- so where was the PI?

Does the PI just sit around, like TB to just create the 'perception' that there is a search and investigation. You don't chase all over the country unless you have something to go on and -- as a poster said -- they haven't even located ZFG yet!!!

Did anyone who went to KidFinders to volunteer for the Caylee Alive search ever get a response what to do?

You can bet this is the Kool-aid defense witnesses.. all the ones who have spoken out like this. just watch. also to poster asking about why is he coming out now. well I am pretty sure some posters found some info on this pi guy here .. but since TB is no longer in picture they need someone else to speak out.

The last paragraph almost made my head explode.

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

(my bold)

Interesting he would call her a loving and protective mother. She sure looked loving and protective of her daughter as she searched the clubs, pole danced, shopped on Amy's money and called Caylee "that girl" in her interviews with DCF.

Yep definitely what a loving and protective mother would do while their 2 year old child is missing. NOT!

This man is an investigator. IMO, he would read LE's reports containing Casey's lies about her job, where she left Caylee, the last time she saw Caylee..... Why would he think the things she is telling him now is the truth? :rolleyes:

jmo

Wow......I am speechless. Well, almost. First thought: connected to KidFinders. Second thought: why not give us the info you've uncovered that has you so convinced she is still alive that you would not believe it if her remains were found and you would completely fall apart.
Where's the goods?????!!!!! or in other words.....SHOW ME THE MONEY DOMINIC!!

Wow......I am speechless. Well, almost. First thought: connected to KidFinders. Second thought: why not give us the info you've uncovered that has you so convinced she is still alive that you would not believe it if her remains were found and you would completely fall apart.
Where's the goods?????!!!!! or in other words.....SHOW ME THE MONEY DOMINIC!!

Yeah, well.....you know.....Law Enforcement is withholding all the credible leads. All four thousand of them. Following up on four thousand leads, such as the report that Wanda W. sent in......well, we all know how that went.

As Bart Simpson would say, This is craptacular.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) November 29, 2008 -- How does a humble, unassuming professional investigator named Dominic Casey, owner of D&A Investigations, Inc. in Longwood, Florida become the lead investigator in what is expected to rival the OJ Simpson trial of the century? He accepted the challenge and his 'get in, get it done, get out' approach is welcomed.
But wait, there's more.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1682364.htm

Little mistake in this press release?

Casey has lived in Europe and attributes his no-nonsense, extremely organized, self-motivating traits to that experience.

Little mistake in this press release?

Casey has lived in Europe and attributes his no-nonsense, extremely organized, self-motivating traits to that experience.

The investigator's last name is Casey. :)

Is this the same guy who was traveling to some unknown location to obtain photographic evidence of Casey, Caylee, and Zany in the park? (*insert sound of crickets on that big find*)

I'll bet he is part of our group here at WS. We are, after all, a valuable resource and we're free...lol

"The man with the secrets" doesn't really have very many if he needs to ask for information about the whereabouts of Caylee, now does he?

Good heavens. This case is really illustrating the worst of humanity.

Humble, Unassuming? What is this? It sounds like the cartoon, Underdog. "You are humble and lovable"--These people are unbelievable. Casey, a wonderful mother?
My head is spinning! Who believes this stuff?

The investigator's last name is Casey. :)

Is this the same guy who was traveling to some unknown location to obtain photographic evidence of Casey, Caylee, and Zany in the park? (*insert sound of crickets on that big find*)

ROFL hahahaha

"He accepted the challenge and his 'get in, get it done, get out' approach is welcomed."

Hmmm - so far, all he has done is "get in".

DC has lived in Europe and attributes his no-nonsense, extremely organized, self-motivating traits to that experience.

What a stupid thing to say. I discount him already. Living "in Europe" does not make up for a lack of training and credentials in any profession.

How does numerous sightings of a "Caylee" look-a-like validate that she is alive?

What a stupid thing to say. I discount him already. Living "in Europe" does not make up for a lack of training and credentials in any profession.

Having lived in Europe as a child, I expect everyone to pay more attention to all my posts since they are no-nonsense, extremely organized and my self-motivating traits speak for themselves.:D

What the h*ll does that have to do with anything?:banghead:

Having lived in Europe as a child, I expect everyone to pay more attention to all my posts since they are no-nonsense, extremely organized and my self-motivating traits speak for themselves.:D

Well, I admire your "get in, get it done, get out" approach, which is clearly European in style. :eek:

This sounds like a press release from JB's office when Todd Black was still spinning his yarns.

He ought to be ashamed of himself for even entertaining these look-a-like sightings. He is probably hiding out in malls and parks and snapping anything that looks like a Caylee. He is obviously enjoying his fifteen minutes.

He's as bad as KidFinders and the wacky PR person Michelle Bart.

Cindy and George were both complaining in that FBI tape, that they were not allowed to look at some surveillance video, and they should be allowed because they would know their grand-daughter anywhere.

From the pictures they have put out in public, they don't know their granddaughter from any other brown haired - brown eyed child.

Shame on all of them!

SOOOOO true! And by the way, this post made me bust out laughing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back