Aphrodite Jones, JonBenet, and Lou Smit?

The amount of documentation collected from the Ramsey interviews is amazing. John would have been as cool as a cucumber, attending to his attorneys every god damn morning, but Patsy would have been s**t scared at every interview, and she always looked like she didn't know what she was going to say next.

How could anyone not forget Burke's Hi-Teck boots with freaking compasses on the shoe laces. My goodness, everywhere you start to look into, is fraught with decay of the Ramsey cover-up. I wonder if they told their older kids?

Just on page one of this convo, I am reminded of how weird JR’s story is about his multiple basement-window entries. How DRUNK out of your mind do you have to be to strip down to your underwear (from a business suit) to slither into your house in the middle of the night through a tiny cellar window? Why did he not have a key on all those occasions? Why didn’t he use his cell phone to rouse the wifey? Why does no one ever talk about this?

Just on page one of this convo, I am reminded of how weird JR’s story is about his multiple basement-window entries. How DRUNK out of your mind do you have to be to strip down to your underwear (from a business suit) to slither into your house in the middle of the night through a tiny cellar window? Why did he not have a key on all those occasions? Why didn’t he use his cell phone to rouse the wifey? Why does no one ever talk about this?
With shards of glass protruding and spiders lurking. Yep the entire foreign faction, slithered in. Do we not find it odd that Susan Stine’s foreign exchange student (living w/her family @ the time) was a member of such an organization?
As I understand it, PR was in MI when this happened. You know the time he let BR in through the front door. Watching BR recollection of this, makes one wonder if the recall was a recent one? Why would JR have to express the reasoning of the broken window? Maybe because he did it; I don’t know?
Believe me when it comes to this case; everything has been discussed at least once. We are going on year 27 years now.

With shards of glass protruding and spiders lurking. Yep the entire foreign faction, slithered in. Do we not find it odd that Susan Stine’s foreign exchange student (living w/her family @ the time) was a member of such an organization?
As I understand it, PR was in MI when this happened. You know the time he let BR in through the front door. Watching BR recollection of this, makes one wonder if the recall was a recent one? Why would JR have to express the reasoning of the broken window? Maybe because he did it; I don’t know?
Believe me when it comes to this case; everything has been discussed at least once. We are going on year 27 years now.
Well, for one thing someone at his level probably wears 5,000 suits, so I totally get that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back