Found Deceased AR - John Glasgow, 45, Little Rock, 28 January 2008

AMW is said to air information about John Glasgow's disappearance
this Sat., Oct. 24, 2009.

Possibly preempted by baseball, but will air within a couple of weeks.

Hopefully this person will be identified and a family will have some sort of resolution....

As of yet, still no identification has been made of the remains found in late November 2009 in the remote area of northern Van Buren County, Arkansas.

No further news can be found on this case. Anyone hear anything?

Still wondering what happened to this case......

Still wondering what happened to this case......

Shefner, thank you for your interest in my brother's case. There are no updates to be reported. However, the Investigation Discovery channel ("ID") will be featuring John on an upcoming episode of their show, "Disappeared." The series premieres October 4th, but we do not know yet when John's episode will air.

Welcome to Websleuths ggbliss. My prayers for the return of your brother to your family.

Shefner, thank you for your interest in my brother's case. There are no updates to be reported. However, the Investigation Discovery channel ("ID") will be featuring John on an upcoming episode of their show, "Disappeared." The series premieres October 4th, but we do not know yet when John's episode will air.

We have now gotten word that John's episode on "Disappeared" will premiere on Monday, November 29, on the Investigation Discovery Channel (ID) at 10 p.m. ET.

You would be Mr. Glasgow's brother then is that right?
Terribly sorry for your the situation you are in.
And now I can ask a question that has been on my mind for some time now.
If the dogs found his sent at a couple of motels or hotels, did anyone investigate the logs from those hotels and the rooms in between the times he was missing and to the dogs being there?
Or were their any records of Mr. Glasgow having stayed there, possibly on the corporate card or whatever else.

I'm wishing you the best, truly.

We have now gotten word that John's episode on "Disappeared" will premiere on Monday, November 29, on the Investigation Discovery Channel (ID) at 10 p.m. ET.

Thanks so much, ggbliss, for letting us know the date of the episode. For those who have never seen it, "Disappeared" is an interesting show that highlights mysterious cases of those who have gone missing. It is a great way to make the public aware of those individuals and the circumstances surrounding their disappearances. I will certainly be watching.

Praying in earnest for you and your family, ggbliss.

I have been re-reading info about this case....can't wait to see the episode.

You would be Mr. Glasgow's brother then is that right?
Terribly sorry for your the situation you are in.
And now I can ask a question that has been on my mind for some time now.
If the dogs found his sent at a couple of motels or hotels, did anyone investigate the logs from those hotels and the rooms in between the times he was missing and to the dogs being there?
Or were their any records of Mr. Glasgow having stayed there, possibly on the corporate card or whatever else.

I'm wishing you the best, truly.

Yes, the logs for the motels were checked, and there were no indications that my brother, John, was registered there.

I have been re-reading info about this case....can't wait to see the episode.

Thanks so much, Shefner. Today's the day the show premieres! I'm a little worried now that I have seen the trailer, because it leans so strongly toward walk-away, and that is not what I believe happened, simply because it would be so incredibly out of character for my brother to abandon his family. It's been nearly three years now, and there have been no further sightings.

The dog hits and the supposed "sighting" at the Waffle House continue to mystify us. We know that sightings are generally very unreliable. We've had other sightings where we have checked video, and the person in the video was not even vaguely similar to my brother. The dogs that hit on the motels were from a New England dog team that specialized in following old and contaminated scent. I am not sure what their track record is.

ggbliss...thank you for your response. I am currently watching the episode. Is it possible that John had a breakdown of some type and walked away due to this? Also, is it possible that Dillard's was somehow involved....things seemed great for John until they came into the picture.

On a personal note, my heart breaks for you and your family. My continued prayers are with you. I know that any word would bring such relief for you.

ggbliss....just wanted to add my best wishes & positive thoughts to you, your brother & your sister-in-law. Something about her broke my heart watching Disappeared tonight.

ggbliss....just wanted to add my best wishes & positive thoughts to you, your brother & your sister-in-law. Something about her broke my heart watching Disappeared tonight.

Yes, I agree Snarky. Something about this case just tugs at my heart...and keeps my mind spinning.

BTW, Snarky, congrats to you on the birth of your most recent grandbaby. That's precious...

I watched the Disappeared segment with great interest, but it raised more questions..What was the final answer regarding the Dillards financials? Was there money missing or was the discrepancy all on paper? Did John have enemies in his own office?

I also wondered after seeing the segment given his extreme devotion to family and extreme stress over work issues whether the Waffle House sighting was real, and he was operating in some form of fugue state (not aware of his identity and operating on autopilot). Just speculating, but the circuitous route to the state park shows some evidence of disorganized thinking (assuming John was driving the car).

I also think the details of this case are somewhat similar to Ray Gricar's and wonder if they disappeared the same way.

I first learned of this case after watching last night’s episode of Disappeared. My heart breaks for John’s family. How can someone just disappear? It seems impossible, but there are so many missing people. It’s truly baffling. It would be wonderful to hear of some type of progress on this case. My first thought was he was kidnapped because he uncovered money mishandling. He was said to be such an honest man, I’m certain he would reported any such mishaps. Could he have been silenced before being given the chance? I hope his family finds comfort in remembering what a wonderful man he seemed to have been. I hope they will one day find a resolution. They at least deserve to know what happened.

Hello all.

I am going to move this thread to the Discussion forum.

~Summer_Breeze

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back