Are Lindsey and Chelsea involved. New version of events

Hi there!

I don't get to participate here as much as I like, but this thread triggered a thought about some things I had read. I try very hard to keep up, so apologies if I'm mis-remembering some of the facts and rumors, but:

1. didn't Misty and Ron supposedly argue about her watching her brother's kids?
2. didn't GGS supposedly come to the MH with another relative, believed to be a nurse, though no one has ever confirmed who that was?

Is it possible that Misty was watching Lindsey's kids (the argument) and that GGS came by with Lindsey to pick them up, etc. Not sure how any of this ties in to any particular theory about what happened to sweet Haleigh, but maybe somehow it's relevant?

I think everyone was hiding because after the whole gun in the culvert incident Rc didn't want any of them at his trailer when he was at work. I have never believed the reason for GGS impromptu visit at 7pm or so that night was to deliver laundry, I think she was sent to check up on Misty and what was going on at the trailer. JMO

I just wish that Misty was never left with Haleigh and Junior that night, or any night for that matter. It seems there were red flags going off in every direction and no-one heeded them.

As far as hearing that Lyndsy was there that night too....well, if it is true I am not surprised. I guess I will wait to comment when LE confirms that she was there because I seem to remember a press conference with S Hardy back in the beginning and he stated that a brother was there with his children that night along with misty and Junior....he mentioned the AC Man and that was it.....a reporter asked about the questioning of the cousin in Tennessee and S hardy said what about him? She asked if he had been there that day too and S Hardy said yes he had. What does that all mean.....who knows at this point. I know he never mentioned Lyndsy was there though. LE has held every single detail so close....wow.

Remember Misty stating that that was some bad chit they had gotten to someone while at the bus stop? Well I've heard of people that got "chit" laced with pcp or something and they were so f-ed up and acted nothing like themselves. Maybe they got some more that night or didn't have anything else and used what was left of the bad stuff. Could Haleigh have been hurt while they were outta their minds... not giving them an excuse but just posting what popped in my head.

If TC was involved LC knew about it. The same goes for CC and Tim C. Why would they move to Mass. so quickly? Why would CC draw a map of the river area on March 14th? Too many Croslin's in the kitchen if you ask me-just cooking up one story after another.

I would really hate for it to come out that Lindsy and Chelsea had any kind of involvement, but wouldn't be surprised if they have lied about things they know...maybe things they didn't find out until after the fact. Chelsea looked completely out of it on TV the other night. That girl needs some serious help. Lindsy appears a tad bit smarter than the rest of them. She should have ran from this clan long ago. I feel terrible for all of the young kids these people have.

I don't know how you all keep up with all of this stuff.

I think both Lindsey and Chelsea know what happened, but were not there during it. They have covered things up along with the rest of them. imo. This entire crew knows everything. I have a feeling there is MUCH more in the periphery of Haleighs death that will come to light and it will involve other serious crime that is preventing the truth being told about Haleigh. Ronald was forced to be involved in the coverup, to save his butt for another serious charge that they would rat on him for. I think Misty is caught in the middle. Ron stayed with her because he knew she didn't do it. The problem is between Ron and TiC/ToC. He knows who did it, and they know what he did. Misty, Chelsea and Lindsy can't tell, because if they do, all 3 boys will spill guts against each other to ensure all go down equally in the end. I think Lindsy finally spilled to LE, and then Tommy and Misty started talking when presented with the facts. I think whatever happened to Haleigh was done by ToC and TiC and Misty was there and knows why.
They are trying to throw Joe under the bus but I think that has failed.
Something tells me we have a dead dope boy somewhere, courtesy of Ronald...and this is what they are holding over his head.
A lot of this feels...RIGHT!

I find it hard to believe a kid that goes fishing all the time and talks about fishing all the time would hurt Haleigh.

If TC was involved LC knew about it. The same goes for CC and Tim C. Why would they move to Mass. so quickly? Why would CC draw a map of the river area on March 14th? Too many Croslin's in the kitchen if you ask me-just cooking up one story after another.

Biscuits anyone?? :floorlaugh:

The mobile home must have been jammed to the gills with people at some points, including the AC guy. I do think that the most important time is somewhere after 7 and before 10 because of the lie about Tommy checking up on Misty for Ron. I truly cannot imagine any more Croslins to the mix, although it would seem likely that the wives would want to provide alibis for their husbands. What a mess.

I think both wives, Chelsea and Lindsey, were lied to by their hubbies. Anything they told the investigators, IMO, is what they believed, or were told by their hubbies occurred.

The police interviewed Chelsea for 14 hours. I think they believe she is hiding something.

I would really hate for it to come out that Lindsy and Chelsea had any kind of involvement, but wouldn't be surprised if they have lied about things they know...maybe things they didn't find out until after the fact. Chelsea looked completely out of it on TV the other night. That girl needs some serious help. Lindsy appears a tad bit smarter than the rest of them. She should have ran from this clan long ago. I feel terrible for all of the young kids these people have.

I don't know how you all keep up with all of this stuff.

Looked like to me something is eating her up.

The mobile home must have been jammed to the gills with people at some points, including the AC guy. I do think that the most important time is somewhere after 7 and before 10 because of the lie about Tommy checking up on Misty for Ron. I truly cannot imagine any more Croslins to the mix, although it would seem likely that the wives would want to provide alibis for their husbands. What a mess.

Lindsey does say in one tape to Tommy that "I won't lie for you Tom". She said it truthfully and forcefully to me. I know she knows she is being taped but it seemed sincere to me (for all I know :rolleyes:)

The police interviewed Chelsea for 14 hours. I think they believe she is hiding something.

In one session or a total of 14 hrs? How long did they interview Lindsay?

Ron also says in a tape that Tim woke up at 1 and Joe and the Van were gone. Unless Ron is lying then someone told Ron that story about Tim.

If indeed true Lindsey was at the MH the night Haleigh disappeared with her kids and they had dinner there that certainly blows GGMS's story about seeing Haleigh and Jr. eating dinner outside on a cold dark night out of the water....

I think both wives, Chelsea and Lindsey, were lied to by their hubbies. Anything they told the investigators, IMO, is what they believed, or were told by their hubbies occurred.

You know I hope you are right--although Chelsea seems to have some conflicting stories--but Lindsy and Chelsea are BOTH mothers, FGS--I can't believe they wouldn't come forward earlier. I think Lindsy is cooperating now...but JMO

In one session or a total of 14 hrs? How long did they interview Lindsay?

I have heard it was over two days and I just recently watched a video where Lyndsy says they questioned Chelsea 14 hours and never said a time period it stretched over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back