Are Lindsey and Chelsea involved. New version of events

I think both Lindsey and Chelsea know what happened, but were not there during it. They have covered things up along with the rest of them. imo. This entire crew knows everything. I have a feeling there is MUCH more in the periphery of Haleighs death that will come to light and it will involve other serious crime that is preventing the truth being told about Haleigh. Ronald was forced to be involved in the coverup, to save his butt for another serious charge that they would rat on him for. I think Misty is caught in the middle. Ron stayed with her because he knew she didn't do it. The problem is between Ron and TiC/ToC. He knows who did it, and they know what he did. Misty, Chelsea and Lindsy can't tell, because if they do, all 3 boys will spill guts against each other to ensure all go down equally in the end. I think Lindsy finally spilled to LE, and then Tommy and Misty started talking when presented with the facts. I think whatever happened to Haleigh was done by ToC and TiC and Misty was there and knows why.
They are trying to throw Joe under the bus but I think that has failed.
Something tells me we have a dead dope boy somewhere, courtesy of Ronald...and this is what they are holding over his head.
& maybe this is where Ron's friend, (can't remember his name, but he's the African American), ties in. Maybe Ron confessed his other crime & he decided he couldn't get involved in the Haleigh mess. I always felt that he learned something that made him turn his back.

Lindsay in YouTube Tape: IMO - very sweet, very supportive, innocence and naivete about her.

I agree...and also very scared. She broke my heart, for AC more than anything when she talked about them being hungry, because they didnt have any money...poor T&L's kids...they dont deserve any of this.

If Joe and Tommy only came to get a gun they wouldn't have needed to brick the back door. If Tommy walked out and Joe took Haleigh on an impulse of anger he wouldn't have stopped to go brick the door just to carry out Haleigh. They were supposedly so badly messed up too, they wouldn't have come back and started staging things. I've said in another thread that the blanket washing and bricking of the door must have come from females, maybe even the making of the bed. Misty was supposedly terrified and shouldn't have thought to do this all on her own. Others have to be involved or it's just Misty and Tommy.

Ron also says in a tape that Tim woke up at 1 and Joe and the Van were gone. Unless Ron is lying then someone told Ron that story about Tim.

Cobra also said on the tape that he had talked to either Chelsea or Tim and he heard 1:00 also---they both said it at about the same time on the tape. I guess Tim must have said it to Cobra as well.

& maybe this is where Ron's friend, (can't remember his name, but he's the African American), ties in. Maybe Ron confessed his other crime & he decided he couldn't get involved in the Haleigh mess. I always felt that he learned something that made him turn his back.
Maybe his friend also tipped police to what Ron said he did and that's why he disappeared. Maybe LE has been investigating it all along. No body, no crime. Did Lindsy or one of them finally tell location of the body and confirm the story? Dunn Bridge? Did they find a body and are waiting for forensics? They have Ron's gun. Why did that gun end up in Tommy's yard? Did that have something to do with why ToC and maybe TiC did what they did to Haleigh? (a hit against Ron).. was Ronald trying to frame Tommy for a dope boy murder he knew investigators would land on his doorstep for? WBG did claim he knows Ron is known for robbing drug dealers with a gun. So is this theory really out of question?
So many questions.

I think both Lindsey and Chelsea know what happened, but were not there during it. They have covered things up along with the rest of them. imo. This entire crew knows everything. I have a feeling there is MUCH more in the periphery of Haleighs death that will come to light and it will involve other serious crime that is preventing the truth being told about Haleigh. Ronald was forced to be involved in the coverup, to save his butt for another serious charge that they would rat on him for. I think Misty is caught in the middle. Ron stayed with her because he knew she didn't do it. The problem is between Ron and TiC/ToC. He knows who did it, and they know what he did. Misty, Chelsea and Lindsy can't tell, because if they do, all 3 boys will spill guts against each other to ensure all go down equally in the end. I think Lindsy finally spilled to LE, and then Tommy and Misty started talking when presented with the facts. I think whatever happened to Haleigh was done by ToC and TiC and Misty was there and knows why.
Something tells me we have a dead dope boy somewhere, courtesy of Ronald...and this is what they are holding over his head.

Something tells me the BIG drug bust that went down in Putnam County a few days/week or so after Haleigh went missing had a lot to do with this case.

Something tells me the BIG drug bust that went down in Putnam County a few days/week or so after Haleigh went missing had a lot to do with this case.
I guess I missed that..any links to it? Interesting..

ITA that there is shared risk between the characters in the truth coming out. I had assumed it was Ron's drugs, perhaps delivered by Misty with his approval, and the hiding of the evidence done by others...
But as things unfold, it's looking like it has to be more than that. At least, if that is all it was, I expect that whomever gets too far backed into a corner, or the wives, will spill on him, if they can halfway prove it.

Anyway, regarding the bold as a possibility, I'm reminded of this comment as reported from the tapes of Cobra talking with Ron:
-snip-
Cobra says he’s heard about Ron knocking off drug dealers and asks if he brought the drama to his house.
Ron says no, absolutely not, nobody knew where he lived.

-snip-
Maybe I'm over-reacting, but my jaw dropped at Ron's answer...

I mean, if someone said they had heard about my knocking off drug dealer, the first thing I'd do would be to deny it.

...But Ron's only reply was that nobody knew where he lived...? :confused:

That explains why Ron wanted to go back into Gen Pop .... see if any old friends are around.

....sorry.... that was just an assumption I prob should have kept to myself

<snipped from Carol Bengle Gilbert's article>

&#8220;It was Lindsey's van Tommy reportedly used to drive to the Cummings house the night Haleigh disappeared"?

IMO, Carol needs to explain how Tommy got the van from Timmy' s.

ITA that there is shared risk between the characters in the truth coming out. I had assumed it was Ron's drugs, perhaps delivered by Misty with his approval, and the hiding of the evidence done by others...
But as things unfold, it's looking like it has to be more than that. At least, if that is all it was, I expect that whomever gets too far backed into a corner, or the wives, will spill on him, if they can halfway prove it.

Anyway, regarding the bold as a possibility, I'm reminded of this comment as reported from the tapes of Cobra talking with Ron:

I mean, if someone said they had heard about my knocking off drug dealer, the first thing I'd do would be to deny it.

WBG knew after his weekend w/ Misty. WBG also knew he strong armed drug dealers as he said it in his interview, and WBG knows drug dealers. Badabing. Guess that rules out Ron's statement that no one knew where he lived.

That explains why Ron wanted to go back into Gen Pop .... see if any old friends are around.

....sorry.... that was just an assumption I prob should have kept to myself
Or Ron just needs to hear the chatter going down on the outside so he can figure out a way to lie himself out of his mess.

Could explain Ron's statements about installing locks on all his doors so something like this wouldn't happen (said shortly after Haleigh went missing), and his having the kids all sleep in one room.

IIRC Lindsey had no money in 1 of her jailhouse talks to TOM.
How did she get money to move to the condo?
Welfare?
Does she work?
Just odd how all these relatives live and rent and do not work.

If wives know anything and talked could they get immunity????

Chelsea said the keys were moved, which might imply that JO moved the van. Because ToC and LC most likely had their own spare if they wanted to borrow it back.

LC, I would bet, would have been willing to cover for ToC for minor slip ups, but not for participation in something harming a child.

IIRC Lindsey had no money in 1 of her jailhouse talks to TOM.
How did she get money to move to the condo?
Welfare?
Does she work?
Just odd how all these relatives live and rent and do not work.

It's her grandparents condo she moved into.

And yes I would say give the wives immunity to tell what they know if they have anything significant to say.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back