Are Lindsey and Chelsea involved. New version of events

Chelsea said the keys were moved, which might imply that JO moved the van. Because ToC and LC most likely had their own spare if they wanted to borrow it back.

LC, I would bet, would have been willing to cover for ToC for minor slip ups, but not for participation in something harming a child.

Unless she doesn't know for sure whether it was TiC or ToC. The lie detector test gave her the answer perhaps.

IIRC Lindsey had no money in 1 of her jailhouse talks to TOM.
How did she get money to move to the condo?
Welfare?
Does she work?
Just odd how all these relatives live and rent and do not work.

Her grandparents help her out. She bought the trailer...she owns the van. Before TC got arrested for the gun charge they were planning on moving to MA at that time she put the trailer in her grandparents name so they could sell it for her. They were planning on leaving the following Monday but TC got arrested the previous Tuesday....she would not leave town without him.

If indeed true Lindsey was at the MH the night Haleigh disappeared with her kids and they had dinner there that certainly blows GGMS's story about seeing Haleigh and Jr. eating dinner outside on a cold dark night out of the water....

LE has never stated Lindsy at mh that night. They have said, Misty, Haleigh, Jr, ToC&his kids,early evening, Joe,early evening, Ac man,early evening, GGS last verifiable/corroborated witness to see Haleigh alive&well,btwn 7-8pm,on front screened in porch w/Jr. eating dinner. LE states verified GGS last person to see Haleigh well btwn 7-8pm@mh, in their(LE) timeline of those 24hrs. Lt. Greenwood states it in video@this link ... http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091006/VIDEO/910062000&template=video

With LE confirming the fact of GGs to the interviewer in the video, means GGs story not a lie or "made up" scenario to concoct a cover up&that this newest claimed fact of Lindsy being there at dinner time is not true.And per Lindsy, not true as she has stated numerous times throughout this investigation that she was in class all evening(which LE wouldve already easily verified this info by speaking to anyone that was present in that class that evening), arrived home at 10:15 to Tyler St.home.

**Just wanted to clarify some statements are facts in investigation verified by LE. others are JMO drawn as the most probable conclusion to the facts verified by LE****

The mobile home must have been jammed to the gills with people at some points, including the AC guy. I do think that the most important time is somewhere after 7 and before 10 because of the lie about Tommy checking up on Misty for Ron. I truly cannot imagine any more Croslins to the mix, although it would seem likely that the wives would want to provide alibis for their husbands. What a mess.

Don't forget at some point tn got a call and had "A relative" stop by. Certainly something very big going on because AS shows up with Lisa who just happens to be an RN. If Lindsey had stopped by, there's another nurse.

Wait a sec..Didn't Chelsea indicate she was at the bus stop? Why would Chelsea be at the bus stop? Did she have misty with her picking up Austin? Is that why some say they saw misty at the bus stop?
oh, man, I am confusing myself .. way to many people and confusion.

LE has never stated Lindsy at mh that night. They have said, Misty, Haleigh, Jr, ToC&his kids,early evening, Joe,early evening, Ac man,early evening, GGS last verifiable/corroborated witness to see Haleigh alive&well,btwn 7-8pm,on front screened in porch w/Jr. eating dinner. LE states verified GGS last person to see Haleigh well btwn 7-8pm@mh, in their(LE) timeline of those 24hrs. Lt. Greenwood states it in video@this link ... http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091006/VIDEO/910062000&template=video

With LE confirming the fact of GGs to the interviewer in the video, means GGs story not a lie or "made up" scenario to concoct a cover up&that this newest claimed fact of Lindsy being there at dinner time is not true.And per Lindsy, not true as she has stated numerous times throughout this investigation that she was in class all evening(which LE wouldve already easily verified this info by speaking to anyone that was present in that class that evening), arrived home at 10:15 to Tyler St.home.

**Just wanted to clarify some statements are facts in investigation verified by LE. others are JMO drawn as the most probable conclusion to the facts verified by LE****

Respectfully, I will point out that at no time during the above referenced video does Lt. Greenwood verify that GGM Sykes was at the trailer. Beginning at the 6:35 mark he discusses LE's concerns in regards to the timeline that evening and states two different times that it was Ms Neves who visited the trailer. In fact, he never even mentions GGM Sykes.

Did he misspeak? Possibly, maybe even probably, I don't know. I do know this, however, the interview was done over seven months ago. As press liaison for the PCSO, Lt. Greenwood has had the opportunity each day to correct himself but never has.

At the very least, GGM's version of having been at the trailer is troublesome for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that the first time we ever heard this was NINE days after Haleigh disappeared. This information was offered by GGM within HOURS of LE announcing on 2/18/09 they had received a tip that Misty was not home that evening.

Couple this with the seemingly unlikely scenario of a 5 year old little girl and her 4 year old brother eating alone, outside, after dark on a cold, or even cool evening, and I can't accept GGM's story as gospel.

IDK if Lindsey was there or not, but one thing's for sure IMO, LE has never verified that GGM was either.

Also, if you have a link where LE has stated that Joe Overstreet was at the trailer that evening, I would very much appreciate being able to read it. TIA.

Don't forget at some point tn got a call and had "A relative" stop by. Certainly something very big going on because AS shows up with Lisa who just happens to be an RN. If Lindsey had stopped by, there's another nurse.

Wait a sec..Didn't Chelsea indicate she was at the bus stop? Why would Chelsea be at the bus stop? Did she have misty with her picking up Austin? Is that why some say they saw misty at the bus stop?
oh, man, I am confusing myself .. way to many people and confusion.

BBM
Who is Lisa the RN?:waitasec:TIA

Yes, Lisa was riding with AS. IN th LVA with misty, misty FINALLY identified who was riding with AS when she got to the MH.

PaPa, Yesterday JO's attorney verified JO was at the MH on Mon. the 9th or tues the 10tn. It was r on JVM. I missed it the first time I watched...glad I taped it.

PaPa, Yesterday JO's attorney verified JO was at the MH on Mon. the 9th or tues the 10tn. It was r on JVM. I missed it the first time I watched...glad I taped it.

Yep I'm aware of that, but as of late, attorney's verifications have suddenly become less credible that some of the media.

I know, but this an attorney PLACING his client at the crime scene.

You are most definitely entitled to your opinion as I am mine..

Last I heard LE has never come out and stated anywhere it is a fact GGMS saw Haleigh that night between 7:00 and 8:00 pm..
Also, It was never stated in the beginning that GGMS was at the MH that night..
She came forward with this information about 10 days later..
Personally, I choose to believe she never saw Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the front porch that night...JMO

The article below does state Lindsey was there..
The entire article is here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g2.html?cat=17

Yes, Lisa was riding with AS. IN th LVA with misty, misty FINALLY identified who was riding with AS when she got to the MH.

I thought it was an Aunt Elise... When you say Lisa do you mean Ron's aunt or are you talking about Lisa Croslin.. My understanding is Lisa Croslin was at the hospital with her husband...JMO

Could explain Ron's statements about installing locks on all his doors so something like this wouldn't happen (said shortly after Haleigh went missing), and his having the kids all sleep in one room.

And Misty sleeping with a gun under her pillow. They were definately on lock-down. Did they really think they were the modern Bonnie and Clyde!!!

My thoughts yesterday prior to reading this thread today:
After the group was arrested on the drug sting, Timmy was planning to pay a personal visit from out of state (Massachusetts). We were awaiting his appearance in town, he never showed up. He later stated he was afraid he would be arrested, why would he think that? Is it because HE assisted in hiding HC's body?
Misty and Tommy continuously throw one another "under the bus" so to speak, I doubt she trusted him as much as her other brother, Timmy.
As we recall, Tommy stated when he arrived at the trailer at approx. 10 p.m., no one was home. A person involved in a crime does not admit to being at the scene, yet Tommy placed himself there on two occasions that day. His first visit was earlier that day when the a/c guy was there.
Who was Misty and the kids with at 10 p.m.? Who has a van, you know, "her blanket was in the van that they took" statement. I just can't figure out who is "they" and find it coincidental Timmy has a van with a mysterious scratch on it. Timmy’s wife; Chelsea is the one that told LEO about the scratch on the van (why raise suspicions that your vehicle MAY be involved). Chelsea also turned over to LEO Misty's February letter sent to them (Misty claiming Joe held a knife to her throat when he took HaLeigh, yet we have a photo of Misty and Joe hanging the Amber Alert posters the following day or so). Is it possible that Chelsea has no knowledge of what took place or is this a part of their scheme to frame Joe?
If Joe took the van from their home that evening (Chelsea told LEO it had also been moved) certainly LEO has his fingerprints on the steering wheel (there has been NO mention of him driving the van during his visit).
If Lindsy were involved or had knowledge, she would not be speaking with LEO or us ... I like her and I do believe her statement to Tommy saying she will not lie. In fact, she has been cooperative with each LEO visit to her home; she did not demand a search warrant (to my knowledge).
Just my thoughts, opinions to consider.

And Misty sleeping with a gun under her pillow. They were definately on lock-down. Did they really think they were the modern Bonnie and Clyde!!!

What??? Never heard that before. WOW!!

Well, she wasn't sleeping with any gun under her pillow that night..

TJ Ward stated the LVA she took revealed she didn't even go to bed that night..JMO

Oh my. This story could not get any more convoluted.

First of all, Chelsea pointing LE to the exact spot that they searched being proof that she was involved really doesn't hold water with me. If LE listened to me, they would have searched for Caylee's body exactly where they found it months before Kronk made his discovery (you'll have to dig up the posts here on WS to see for yourself). Also, we don't even know if that is where Haleigh is because we don't have proof (yet).

About Lindsy. I listened to the tapes of her visits to Tommy in jail and I have to say, it left me with the impression that she really wanted to know if Tommy was involved or not. It appeared to me that she was really pushing him to take the lie detector test, very stressed out and "wanting to know the truth".

In my opinion, both of these girls should have left those two degenerate brothers long ago...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back