Are there other victims?

I think that if there are other victims, Nancy is likely to be the key. But, to get her to talk they are going to have to give her a Karla option.

bbm
Ack, just reading that literally almost made me toss my cookies! :puke::puke::puke: The parallels with the Bernardo/Homolka monsters just keep coming and coming.

I so so so hope that LE is able to do this without resorting to the short-sighted tactics that resulted in "the deal with the [Homolka]devil!" :furious:

Surely the LE and SA can do better on this one than prematurely offering Nancy a ridiculously huge break in order to get incomplete, completely biased information that they would have gotten without her anyway if they'd been patient. :furious:

I'm hoping that time in a cell, away from PG, will offer Nancy some time to find any slight shred of decency buried within her (yeah, I know, and monkeys might fly out of my A$$ ), and that she'll provide information with a more reasonable deal than the evil Karla Homolka got.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/16/california.kidnapping/index.html

This is a link to CNN's latest article. The most alarming thing I read in it was: "Neither police department has interviewed Dugard, police said."

WHY NOT?? She may know something of value!

Perhaps the Antioch LE is handling interviews with Jaycee and passing the info on to the other two departments.

We've learned that Jaycee was brought back to the Garrido property by LE in the middle of the night to identify what happened and where. Now we have the massive search going on by various police agencies. I have the feeling that Jaycee gave the police information that may be part of the reason for the search.

finished the spreadsheet, and REALLY wishing I had SPSS on my computer to play around with it.

PG Possible Vic

i'll also email it to anyone who wants it!

Thank you so much, phyllyum! Do you want to add the girls I just added to the Timeline to keep the two docs consistent?

Debra Pscholka, age 12, Corona, 6/05/1971 (not found)

Rose Cole of Flint, MI, was sent to the Synanon Foundation in Oakland for rehabilitation. She was 16 when she ran away from the center and has not been seen or heard from since December 1972. More info on her case [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124]can be found here[/ame].

Kim Mallon (possible aka Rhonda Kay Mallon), age 13, Los Angeles, 9/30/1973 (not found).

Tera Lynn Smith, age 16, Redding, 8/22/1998 (not found)

As I mentioned in another thread, I didn't include them at first because they went missing outside of the Bay Area - Reno "circle" on my imaginary map. But we've decided they shouldn't be excluded because we don't know where PG traveled, he could have gone north or south, and he bragged to his 1976 victim that he had committed crimes in LA and Las Vegas. Also, in the case of Tera, Kim and Rose, they could possibly have runaway and crossed paths with him. As another sleuther pointed out, some of these were during his "rock star" era.

Also, would you mind posting your spreadsheet in the working Timeline thread?

THANK YOU!!!!

Perhaps the Antioch LE is handling interviews with Jaycee and passing the info on to the other two departments.

We've learned that Jaycee was brought back to the Garrido property by LE in the middle of the night to identify what happened and where. Now we have the massive search going on by various police agencies. I have the feeling that Jaycee gave the police information that may be part of the reason for the search.

Antioch LE has no jurisdiction since the property is located in unincorporated Contra Costa County not in the Antioch city limits.

no problem!

updated spreadsheet:

[ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/19856994/PG-Possible-Vic"]PG Possible Vic@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/19856994?access_key=key-2fqxyx0jzkyh86usyf7t@@AMEPARAM@@19856994@@AMEPARAM@@key-2fqxyx0jzkyh86usyf7t[/ame]

If we're including LA in the search now, that is going to open up a TON of cases...I can think of 3 or 4 off the top of my head.

Also, I think I mentioned it before, but I might not have - the only possible victims from the 70s we have on the timeline are those that haven't been found. I'm wondering about victims who HAVE been found. I remember reading something about a group of young girls going missing from San Francisco in 75-76, i think.

Antioch LE has no jurisdiction since the property is located in unincorporated Contra Costa County not in the Antioch city limits.

What I was thinking was one LE agency interviewing Jaycee, as opposed to her having to be interviewed by multiple agencies. I was thinking of the stress on Jaycee having to go through multiple interviews.

I don't know if anyone has linked to this video before. If so, I apologize for the duplication. There has always been a question as to hair color of PG compared to the description given by the Michaela Garecht witness. Here's a video of PG's former band member with pictures of Garrido in the 70's behind the interview, note how much lighter his hair color looks in one of them. (Also just a note about the acne question. There is such a thing very common among drug addicts: meth-face as we call it here, and yes the acne goes away after being off the drugs for a while, just a thought.)

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...nd-reveals-jaycee-lee-dugard-kidnappers-heavy

no problem!

updated spreadsheet:

PG Possible Vic

If we're including LA in the search now, that is going to open up a TON of cases...I can think of 3 or 4 off the top of my head.

Also, I think I mentioned it before, but I might not have - the only possible victims from the 70s we have on the timeline are those that haven't been found. I'm wondering about victims who HAVE been found. I remember reading something about a group of young girls going missing from San Francisco in 75-76, i think.

That's an interesting point if I understand it correctly Are you referring to girls who were kidnapped, recovered and returned to their families?

That's an interesting point if I understand it correctly Are you referring to girls who were kidnapped, recovered and returned to their families?

If I remember correctly, they were found murdered. But I could be completely off on my years.... and location. ill research it.

From everything that I've been reading, unbelievably, there seems to have been two "couples" operating in this zone with two females who looked so similar that they could be sisters and a couple of other males. So definitely, four possible "hit squads" going about their horrific crimes without being caught for many years! I'm thinking...that it might just be possible that these sickos encountered one another from time-to-time and actually knew each other!

MOO

Err...Unbelievably, IMO PG's lawyer looks remarkably like both of the perps as well...

Maybe she should "change up" her image?

From everything that I've been reading, unbelievably, there seems to have been two "couples" operating in this zone with two females who looked so similar that they could be sisters and a couple of other males. So definitely, four possible "hit squads" going about their horrific crimes without being caught for many years! I'm thinking...that it might just be possible that these sickos encountered one another from time-to-time and actually knew each other!

MOO
Well... James Daveggio was good buddies with Michael Ihde, another sicko serial killer/rapist/torturer! My husband almost got on his jury.

MOO

I think if I were a serial killer and started reading in the paper about other serial murders being committed in my area I'd be interested. If I read that the descriptions of the perps sounded similar to me but I knew I didn't commit those particular crimes, I think I would be getting real curious about who was. The only thing is how would he trace the other possbile persons down?

Now if we start hearing that he knew some of those serials, then I am going to going with "conspiracy theories." LOL, I've wondered all along if he was making snuff films. I guess that could be a connection.

Have any of you thought how strange it was that Garrido "kept" Jaycee while possibly killing others? If, in the event he did kidnap and kill others, why did he let Jaycee live? I have never heard of a case like that if it's true. They either keep them or kill them all. Or once he had children his killing urges were calmed down?

Have any of you thought how strange it was that Garrido "kept" Jaycee while possibly killing others? If, in the event he did kidnap and kill others, why did he let Jaycee live? I have never heard of a case like that if it's true. They either keep them or kill them all. Or once he had children his killing urges were calmed down?

Please google Joseph Duncan.
He kidnapped Shasta Groene and her brother Dylan after killing her other brother, her mother, and mother's boyfriend. He then killed Dylan too. But he kept Shasta alive and she was eventually recovered.

Another thought that has been going through my mind is did he "tag-team" with other couples, like Barzee and Mitchell or Daveggio and Michaud? How Bizarre would THAT be?

I wonder if perhaps she somehow or other was able to conform to his perfect fantasy? He seemed to be obsessed with her. Maybe it just happened at a certain time in his life. Maybe he saved her to "adopt" because Nancy didn't have kids? Maybe it is because she is the only one who got pregnant.

His fantasy was rape and bondage so I don't know about that. People who do that sort of thing tend to have a real short attention span when it comes to their victims. There has to be another reason for her being kept alive. The first rape was supposedly a month after she was kidnapped, which doesn't fit with his fantasy as far as we know. If he was acting out his fantasy, he would have done it immediately and probably got rid of her after a week or two. I think when they dig deep enough into this guy's mind it is probably going to come down to some kind of twisted family thing. A lack of love in his childhood, an effort to synthesize his vision of an ideal family using innocence as his building material.

Another thought that has been going through my mind is did he "tag-team" with other couples, like Barzee and Mitchell or Daveggio and Michaud? How Bizarre would THAT be?
Or... copy-cat killings- outdoing each other for attention?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back