Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30...-they-dumped-haleigh-misty-croslin/#more-4262

snip~“A month before she was arrested for drug trafficking, Tommy walked her to a boat ramp and said, ‘This is where we got rid of the body,’’ a source familiar with her disclosure to police tells me in an exclusive interview. “They wanted to see if she could give them any details that might back up her dock story.”

It’s unclear if she made a positive ID of the dock, or one that would stand up in court after so many lies. Her brother, Tommy, denies it ever happened.~ end

Also Art is stating that another Croslin changes his story!

I always take AH's exclusives with a box of salt. Sometimes he gets it right and sometimes he doesn't.

However I have always felt that if this case is ever solved it will have some stunners in it.

While I am suspicious of anything that the Croslins say I have always believed whomever picked Haleigh up and carried her out of her home was a stranger to the kids but not to Ron or Misty.

Jr. is old enough to recognize people that he is very familiar with but Joe Overstreet had only been in town for 2 weeks and just met Ron. If the man in black was someone where Jr. knew his name he would have said his name not just "a man in black." IMO, it wasnt Tommy who got her for Jr. would recognize Uncle Tommy immediately.

If Joe killed Haleigh then did he ask Tommy to help him find a place to get rid of her body and he obliged since he was Joe's family. Or maybe Tommy was there the entire time with Joe but did not harm or kill Haleigh but helped him dispose of her little body.

I just tend to think there is a connection in the case when it comes to Overstreet. All this time LE never seems to let go of Overstreet and have gone back to interview him several times until he lawyered up.

IMO

Once again I am left scratching my head :waitasec: I thought Tommy told LE where the dock was and he did this because he failed the LDT, so now it was Misty that told LE and they took Tommy out there and then Misty to see if they had the correct dock? Tommy is saying this isn't true? Which part isn't true, that Tommy lead LE to the dock or that Misty told them where to go and it was Tommy and Joe who disposed of Haleigh..... see, I don't get it again.

Once again I am left scratching my head :waitasec: I thought Tommy told LE where the dock was and he did this because he failed the LDT, so now it was Misty that told LE and they took Tommy out there and then Misty to see if they had the correct dock? Tommy is saying this isn't true? Which part isn't true, that Tommy lead LE to the dock or that Misty told them where to go and it was Tommy and Joe who disposed of Haleigh..... see, I don't get it again.

No that is not what the article said. It states the reason that LE took Misty to the dock was to see if she could identify if it was the same dock Tommy spoke of.

snip~The Bald Truth has learned exclusively why detectives took Misty out to the dock on the St. John’s River in mid-April—to see if she could identify it as the same dock she claimed her brother, Tommy, showed her in December as the spot he’d allegedly used to help a Tennessee cousin dump five year old Haleigh Cummings in the cold, murky water.~ end

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30...-they-dumped-haleigh-misty-croslin/#more-4262

Who did LE take to the dock first? Misty or Tommy?

I guess you didn't understand why I am confused Elle

sniped from the Bald Truth; "Asked about Misty’s claim, that Tommy took her to the dock and confided he’d helped cousin Joe Overstreet get rid of the body, Werter told The Bald Truth, “it never happened. Tommy says she’s lying.”

LE said they took Tommy to the dock first, even his attorney said it, but in the article Tommy says she is lying. So why would Tommy be there in the first place if he thinks Misty is lying? If Tommy took them out, he knew where she was taken and Misty was taken to back up his story, but Tommy say she's lying.

They took Tommy first........but as for Art getting LE to come out and speak, nawww, only about the bones, nothing else. And that was more because it was on NG and reached a wider audience than Art can.

I may not like how AH sensationalizes his exclusive stories...
BUT I will say this, no matter what or how ya feel about him... for months on end, he was the ONLY person giving us ANYTHING on this case. The news media, local and national didn't give this case air time...at least AH got it out there for those of us who were following this case. I also give him this...he WAS here, he has done some boots on the ground leg work and has maintained or created more contacts to feed our personal needs for knowledge...
Do I take what he reports as gospel? No, of course not. BUT he has kept the pressure on LE with his reporting on this case, IMO...AND he's given this case the NATIONAL attention that has helped to keep this case and an angel in the forefront of the news...

They took Tommy first........but as for Art getting LE to come out and speak, nawww, only about the bones, nothing else. And that was more because it was on NG and reached a wider audience than Art can.

I thought it was reported that Misty and Tommy rode back to the jail together?

Were they brought the same day do we know? I am thinking each of them spoke about a dock, Tommy identified the dock and Misty was brought in to say yes or no if that was the dock. :waitasec:

I think LE has responded to Art's statements more than about the bones, JMO....but yes they do it because sometimes he seems to reports directly to NG and seems to plan his bombshells around her schedule. Kind of a pain but I guess that's journalist politicking. JMO

Oh I agree about Art at least keeping peeps talking, I have said the same thing about him and Cobra.....even if they do make me say bad words and want to smash my lap top.

Tommy took LE out on Monday, the 12th, Misty went the 13th the next day, by the 15th it was a homicide investigation. Misty wasn't there the same day as Tommy and no they didn't ride back together. It showed a video of Misty by herself in the car.

sniped from the Bald Truth; "Asked about Misty’s claim, that Tommy took her to the dock and confided he’d helped cousin Joe Overstreet get rid of the body, Werter told The Bald Truth, “it never happened. Tommy says she’s lying.”

LE said they took Tommy to the dock first, even his attorney said it, but in the article Tommy says she is lying. So why would Tommy be there in the first place if he thinks Misty is lying? If Tommy took them out, he knew where she was taken and Misty was taken to back up his story, but Tommy say she's lying.

Tommy is covering his butt in my opinion. Same as when Werter stated that Tommy knew what happened to Haleigh but wasn't culpable. Maybe they are both blaming it on each other? It doesn't make sense because Tommy has been taking himself out of the equation with his statements and the statements of his attorney.

Of course Tommy will state that she is lying.....he has been calling her a liar on every jail tape. In my opinion he is hoping that people think He (Tommy) is less of a liar than she is.

Let me see if I am grasping this right. It took 10 months for Tommy to let Misty know where "they" put Haleigh into the water? Yeah....right. She's still covering for someone else because she's still lieing IMO.

Snipped from Art Harris website:

On The Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, Werter said his client could identify the killer, but stopped short of revealing more.

Snipped from Nancy Grace transcript:

(Truth, as stated by Werter:)

GRACE: Mr. Werter -- with us, everyone, Jim Werter, a well-respected attorney out of the Jacksonville, Florida area.

Mr. Werter, is it true that you have stated that your client can ID the killer, the person that took Haleigh?

WERTER: OK. That`s incorrect. What I stated was that he`s, first of all, not culpable but he does know what happened that night. I had been repeatedly saying that I cannot discuss the facts of the case because it`s an ongoing investigation and I`d like to see it come to a successful conclusion.

That's the problem. What he stated on his website is not true. What makes it worse, is he knows it's not true!

maybe he is saying she is lying because he wasn't the one who dumped the body. He just knew where she was dumped.:waitasec:

We have THREE threads on this issue at the moment. <pulling hair>

I'm going to merge this one and the other one opened today and close the one in the Parking Lot. The PL was a vent thread about waiting for this information to break. Now it has broke.

Let's discuss the information here and refrain from venting about the media. We can say we don't believe the information, but we need to stop bringing up all the other misinformation we've rec'd for the past 15 months as it will take over the thread.

As for me? My opinion is that she very well may have said this as she's probably working on her alibi. She has plenty of time to get her story straight while she sits in jail.

maybe he is saying she is lying because he wasn't the one who dumped the body. He just knew where she was dumped.:waitasec:

Or, maybe they just wanted Misty to come face to face with Tommy on that dock, and have her repeat the story. Then, they placed them in the back of the van or (patrol car) for Tommy to ask her WTH she was trying to do. You gotta admit, that would be an interesting conversation! It would probably shed a lot of light on who's the real liar.

Snipped from Art Harris website:

On The Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, Werter said his client could identify the killer, but stopped short of revealing more.

Snipped from Nancy Grace transcript:

Truth, as stated by Werter:

GRACE: Mr. Werter -- with us, everyone, Jim Werter, a well-respected attorney out of the Jacksonville, Florida area.

Mr. Werter, is it true that you have stated that your client can ID the killer, the person that took Haleigh?

WERTER: OK. That`s incorrect. What I stated was that he`s, first of all, not culpable but he does know what happened that night. I had been repeatedly saying that I cannot discuss the facts of the case because it`s an ongoing investigation and I`d like to see it come to a successful conclusion.

That's the problem with Art Harris. What he stated on his website is a "Bald face lie! What makes it worse, is he knows it's a lie!

Morning Maryann....2 things, how do you know what AH stated on his website is a lie when we do not yet have the full story about, as Werter puts it, "what happened"? Werter does not state Tommy can't identify the killer( because I am sure Tommy can identify the killer) he just wants to make it clear that he never publicly stated that Tommy can identify the killer, imo. I can't wrap my head around Tommy knowing what happened but not being culpable, then I remember my second thought.

2nd....a "successful conclusion", by Werter's standards bolded above, in my opinion is making sure that his client....Tommy Croslin, spends as little time in jail as possible. He is paid to make his client appear not guilty, NOT to bring us the truth about Haleigh. JMHO's

We have THREE threads on this issue at the moment. <pulling hair>

I'm going to merge this one and the other one opened today and close the one in the Parking Lot. The PL was a vent thread about waiting for this information to break. Now it has broke.

Let's discuss the information here and refrain from venting about the media. We can say we don't believe the information, but we need to stop bringing up all the other misinformation we've rec'd for the past 15 months as it will take over the thread.

As for me? My opinion is that she very well may have said this as she's probably working on her alibi. She has plenty of time to get her story straight while she sits in jail.

Sorry bout that Kimster....when I looked this morning to see if anyone started a thread on this topic I didn't see it because the thread was called what happened to Haleigh and didn't say anything about the AH article.....I was going to delete my thread but people already started commenting on it by the time I saw it....lol. Very very sorry!

About the ride to and from the river. I thought they were both taken to the dock, then Misty was brought back a second time when the bones were discovered. We have never seen video of Tommy at the dock, and that would explain it.

Tommy is covering his butt in my opinion. Same as when Werter stated that Tommy knew what happened to Haleigh but wasn't culpable. Maybe they are both blaming it on each other? It doesn't make sense because Tommy has been taking himself out of the equation with his statements and the statements of his attorney.

Of course Tommy will state that she is lying.....he has been calling her a liar on every jail tape. In my opinion he is hoping that people think He (Tommy) is less of a liar than she is.

Problem is that Misty has failed every LDT she has taken and the LVS etc tests too so it is pretty safe for Tommy to call her a liar. She is a well-documented liar, IMO. As to Werter stating Tommy knew what happened--there is NO way to know if that is true or not--but I have a hard time believing anything said by any of this lot.

:banghead: :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back