Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

Morning Maryann....2 things, how do you know what AH stated on his website is a lie when we do not yet have the full story about, as Werter puts it, "what happened"? Werter does not state Tommy can't identify the killer( because I am sure Tommy can identify the killer) he just wants to make it clear that he never publicly stated that Tommy can identify the killer, imo. I can't wrap my head around Tommy knowing what happened but not being culpable, then I remember my second thought.

2nd....a "successful conclusion", by Werter's standards bolded above, in my opinion is making sure that his client....Tommy Croslin, spends as little time in jail as possible. He is paid to make his client appear not guilty, NOT to bring us the truth about Haleigh. JMHO's

Elle, AH says Werter said on Nancy Grace, Tommy could identify the killer. I see where Werter was asked that very question, and he said he never said that. Werter is telling NG that part is not true. So, how can AH now claim that Werter said Tommy could ID the killer? This makes no sense to me, when someone can flat say, I never said that and then be quoted as saying it!

Problem is that Misty has failed every LDT she has taken and the LVS etc tests too so it is pretty safe for Tommy to call her a liar. She is a well-documented liar, IMO. As to Werter stating Tommy knew what happened--there is NO way to know if that is true or not--but I have a hard time believing anything said by any of this lot.

:banghead: :banghead:

Misty has failed LDT's because she is covering for herself and her family in my opinion.

Tommy might not have taken as many LDT's and failed (only one that we know of and we still haven't heard the results) but that doesn't make him guiltless in my opinion. It's been 15 months of him saying he doesn't know anything and complaining that LE need to leave him alone....I remember the video of him being interviewed when he got bonded out after stealing the gun....He swore up and down that he didn't know what happened to Haleigh, jmo but I don't need a lie detector test to tell me he was lying and with-holding information. All I really need to do is read back over every statement he has given over the past 15 months and it is evident he lied.

Elle, AH says Werter said on Nancy Grace, Tommy could identify the killer. I see where Werter was asked that very question, and he said he never said that. Werter is telling NG that part is not true. So, how can AH now claim that Werter said Tommy could ID the killer? This makes no sense to me, when someone can flat say, I never said that and then be quoted as saying it!

we see things different and I am cool with that.

ok, let me get this straight, according to the latest news:

- TC and JO went to the MH and took Haleigh
- The assumption being that one of the two actually murdered her
- They threw her body into the river
- Tommy later took Misty on a field trip to show her where body was

I think there is something missing here.
Has the "rat in a mailbox" thing been verified?
Did a "reliable" source see RC place it there?

Tommy wouldn't rat on himself, so someone was afraid he was about to come clean and admit that he was there, but did not kill her. JO was in Tennessee so couldn't have put the rat in the box.

Did TC and JO dispose of the body, but Haleigh was already dead when they arrived?

Would Tommy take Misty to the dock, if he was responsible for her murder?

Why hasn't JO admitted his part in the crime?

Tommy took LE out on Monday, the 12th, Misty went the 13th the next day, by the 15th it was a homicide investigation. Misty wasn't there the same day as Tommy and no they didn't ride back together. It showed a video of Misty by herself in the car.

Bern I may be wrong but I think Tommy and Misty rode back to St. Johns County Jail in the same car leaving from Putnam County Jail.

Who do you want to believe, Tommy or Misty? One of them is lying.
It doesn't matter whether we believe the story or not, it will all come out sooner or later. It's what LE believes right now, and what a jury will believe later on.
People do sometimes break after intense pressure by detectives, and you can bet that they have put some pressure on both of them.
I think Art H. has more genuine sources than anyone else who is reporting on this case, but it depends on who told him this, and it could be how he is interpreting it. And I agree with CP, he's got more things right than he has wrong. Take him or leave him, he has stuck to this case better and longer than anyone else.
I'm personally going to wait and see. Hopefully Misty is finally telling the truth. Isn't that what we've all been hoping for?

So I guess Art got over LE's admonition pretty quick.

Misty doesn't give a toot about Tommy. She doesn't give a toot about Joe. I don't think she would have confided in Tommy about anything having to do with Haleigh, especially when she is trying to frame him. Anything Tommy knows, was probably by accident. I don't think Werter is going to go on national TV and say his client can't identify the killer, if in fact he can. Wouldn't this come back in court, and discredit him and his client at a later date? The proper answer for Werter would have been, I can't discuss this at this time. Period, end of story. He's too smart for this.

I can't imagine LE putting Tommy and Misty in the same car together for any sort of ride. The way I understood it, Tommy was at the dock the day before Misty was. Misty was in town on the day but according to Hank Croslin, she was left to sit in a room all by herself. The next day, she was taken to the dock where the news footage captured her standing on the dock with LE.

Misty has failed LDT's because she is covering for herself and her family in my opinion.

Tommy might not have taken as many LDT's and failed (only one that we know of and we still haven't heard the results) but that doesn't make him guiltless in my opinion. It's been 15 months of him saying he doesn't know anything and complaining that LE need to leave him alone....I remember the video of him being interviewed when he got bonded out after stealing the gun....He swore up and down that he didn't know what happened to Haleigh, jmo but I don't need a lie detector test to tell me he was lying and with-holding information. All I really need to do is read back over every statement he has given over the past 15 months and it is evident he lied.

I was not suggesting that Tommy is guiltless. I do believe we have seen so many liars that, well, my head is spinning. BUT, my point is that Misty does not all of a sudden become credible in my eyes due to this story. I am not jumping on THAT bandwagon. All, JMO

Misty doesn't give a toot about Tommy. She doesn't give a toot about Joe. I don't think she would have confided in Tommy about anything having to do with Haleigh, especially when she is trying to frame him. Anything Tommy knows, was probably by accident. I don't think Werter is going to go on national TV and say his client can't identify the killer, if in fact he can. Wouldn't this come back in court, and discredit him and his client at a later date? The proper answer for Werter would have been, I can't discuss this at this time. Period, end of story. He's too smart for this.

bold by me.....lol....exactly why he wouldn't admit that to Nancy Grace when she asked him that question. He didn't want to admit anything that might come back to bite his client in the butt. He isn't there to answer her questions .....he is there to make Tommy look like the least guilty, which in my opinion, is next to impossible after the past 15 months. JMO

I was not suggesting that Tommy is guiltless. I do believe we have seen so many liars that, well, my head is spinning. BUT, my point is that Misty does not all of a sudden become credible in my eyes due to this story. I am not jumping on THAT bandwagon. All, JMO

Oh heck no me neither, no way...

we see things different and I am cool with that.

Yes, we do Elle. I think it depends on which side of the fence you are on. I lean toward Tommy being the patsy for Ronald and Misty. I think you lean toward Tommy being guilty of "something", not necessarily of murder. If I find out Tommy has so much as covered up information that could have solved this case, I will be against him, worse than most on this board. At this point, I think he is just Misty and Ronald's sucker.
I'm open to all points of view, but I haven't seen anything to point me toward Tommy's guilt. Maybe I have blinders on!

Yes, we do Elle. I think it depends on which side of the fence you are on. I lean toward Tommy being the patsy for Ronald and Misty. I think you lean toward Tommy being guilty of "something", not necessarily of murder. If I find out Tommy has so much as covered up information that could have solved this case, I will be against him, worse than most on this board. At this point, I think he is just Misty and Ronald's sucker.
I'm open to all points of view, but I haven't seen anything to point me toward Tommy's guilt. Maybe I have blinders on!

I hear ya!

Maybe it's just suspicious ol" me but I don't think innocent people withhold information from Law Enforcement and Tommy has done that twice that we know of at this point. Remember he finally cracked about going over to 202 on 2/9 months after Haleigh went missing. That information might have been more helpful to LE and their investigation on that day. In my opinion he held that info because he is guilty of his own crimes that night.....what his crimes are....not sure. JMO

OK... this case has really thrown me for a loop. This is entirely speculation- but could the "leak" that is supposedly putting TOC in the hotseat a way for LE to pit TOC against MC. Thus, having TOC talk more about MC actions in the dissappearance/homicide of little haleigh? It just seems to me that with these leaks to the media that they are trying to pit the primary POIs against each other to get someone to open up more...I guess what I'm trying to say is put the lies and finger pointing out there in circulation and hopefully one of the POIs will want to clarify the information with the truth. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I read all I needed to know when I read "per AH"

I don't even bother to read those anymore. Nothing personal against AH, but all his sources seem to be within or close to the family that lies, so any info from his is, IMOO, just more 2nd 3rd and 4th hand bull from the players in this not so funny game of theirs.

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: Thank you, Nancy. Good evening.

GRACE: Mr. Werter, Tommy Croslin insists he came to the home the evening Haleigh goes missing. He places himself at the home where the child disappeared. But he says he bammed on the door repeatedly, nobody ever came, and he left.

WERTER: Nancy, you have to understand when that statement was given, he had been arrested for that grand theft charge and he was in for a week waiting bond, and he was interviewed every day until he finally gave that statement. That`s why we want a polygraph to clear the air on the timeline.
GRACE: Well, don`t you think that Misty Croslin would have told this story before now, that she woke up and saw cousin Joe and her brother standing over Haleigh?

WERTER: I can`t really speculate as to anything that Misty says.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

I don't know what Werter was trying to say, but I think this is an important part of the puzzle. Did Tommy give LE this information months later? He took the poly to clear this up, so..what is the truth?

Why would tommy show misty the "Place"..that would be like committing legal suicide. She is a chatterbox, always was, always will be....crazy. Here I go again, applying logic.''

Let's go back to the beginning when misty slipped and said, "the blanket is in the van that THEY took". This may be the only slip she ever made w/o covering it up quickly.

She gave this as the reason for washing blankets that night so the blanket in the van and THEY could actually be a legitmate utterance

Yes Whisperer. I do remember that and it has stuck with me for all this time. That interview (I need to find it again so I can watch it again) is where she slipped. She scrambled to cover her tracks. Didn't she? I think everyone here at the time said "WTH, with the blankets and van" but IMHO that portion of the story may just be correct.

As for AH and MC's revelation, I take what she has to say with a grain of salt (other than her slip above) the size of the rock of gibraltar. He's reporting what he has heard, and bless him he can't help that every single one of these players are fibbers, liars, prevaricators. At best JMHO.

ETA: If it's proven that "they" (whoever that may be) took the van that night, it doesn't mean that sweet Haleigh was alive when she was put into it. JMHO.

They really need to throw Misty in the back seat with Ron..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back