Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalee, where are you baby girl? This case has stuck w me from beginning. Ill never stop searching 4 her! I pray that 1 day the Holloway's get their answer.

I hope one day this case will be closed and we will at least find Natalee so her family can be put at rest as to knowing where she is. My heart breaks for Beth Holloway.

I believe the search vessel Persistence found her body in a crab trap in December 2007 off the shore of Aruba. The Arubans came out to the site and removed the trap from the ocean floor....and that was the end of any further investigation of the contents of that trap. The whole saga of the Persistence took a very ugly turn, and there was again something suspicious about what took place after the trap was located with what looked to be human remains inside. Tim Miller was on board helping with the underwater search. He stated at the time that what he saw on the camera being used to search the ocean floor was a body in the crab trap.

IMHO...it was Natalee.

Was it abnormal for them to remove the crab trap? Didn't hear of this, sorry

How in the world can you meet a woman while you are in prison? Does Peru have both sexes in one prison? Are they allowed time together? Just ridiculous. He's supposed to be in punishment in prison not going on with his life ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry didn't know about the other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy Grace Mysteries (HLN) will feature "Natalee Holloway" in 20 minutes

I saw it a couple of days ago (Friday p.m.) - it is a very good documentary. There is nothing new reported for those of us who have kept up to date with everything, but it is a good refresher.

I am wondering if there has been any recent attempts to speak with the Kalpoe brothers as there are no imminent threats from Paulus/Joran anymore.

Hello all....I posted this question on another thread: I'm just curious as to what the consensus is of those of you who have been following this case from the beginning....what do you think he did with Natalee's body? And where could he have hid it?

Hello all....I posted this question on another thread: I'm just curious as to what the consensus is of those of you who have been following this case from the beginning....what do you think he did with Natalee's body? And where could he have hid it?

I believe he buried her at sea. Natalee will never be found. It would be nice if Beth could find out exactly what happened that night. But, sometimes it's best if we're left in the dark I guess. This will have to be one of those times.

JMHO
fran

I think being a parent and NOT knowing where your child is or what happened to them would be the most torturous thing that could happen to a person. I would blame no parent for anything they did to try to get to the truth about their child, no matter how crazy it seems. I would be totally insane.

I can not imagine not knowing what really happened to my child. It must be agonizing.

I believe that Vandersloot had something to do with her death, and I believe that he disposed of her. But I am not so sure it was at sea. It seems the risk would be too great of her coming back.. or snorkelers finding her.

I feel whatever happened to her was definitely at his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?