Ask Super

Jayelles said:
Happy Hogmanay to you too :)

Actually, it was a bad joke which will probably mean nothing to 99% of the posters here. "The difference is in the thickness" was a catchphrase from an advertisement here!
I had a feeling it was something like that. After reading the Sexual Abuse thread yesterday I was kind of hoping that you or Dave would give me an opening to throw in the "You gotta link for that?" line somewhere.

Have a great day.

Quick question for SuperDave:

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

SuperDave said:
I owe it all to clean living. No foreseeable upgrades.
What a coincidence! That's what all your mistresses say, too!:p

-Tea

SuperDave,

I feel so honored to be able to post a question to you....boy do I feel special. I mean, you ARE SuperDave, afterall. I know that you are very busy, so I will go ahead with my question and stop rambling. Okay, here goes.....Why would Patsy pretend to be crying with her hands over her face, and then look at one of the investigators with "splayed fingers"?

Was she:

A. Checking him out, because she thought that he was hot?

B. Checking to see if he was buying her little act?

C. Checking to see if he was checking her out, because he thought she was a total hottie?

D. Thought that she was at a scary movie?

Thanks in advance for your answer...I am anxiously awaiting!!!

Ames said:
SuperDave,

I feel so honored to be able to post a question to you....boy do I feel special. I mean, you ARE SuperDave, afterall. I know that you are very busy, so I will go ahead with my question and stop rambling. Okay, here goes.....Why would Patsy pretend to be crying with her hands over her face, and then look at one of the investigators with "splayed fingers"?

Was she:

A. Checking him out, because she thought that he was hot?

B. Checking to see if he was buying her little act?

C. Checking to see if he was checking her out, because he thought she was a total hottie?

D. Thought that she was at a scary movie?

Thanks in advance for your answer...I am anxiously awaiting!!!

hahaha...personally I like a combo of B and C...

Show Me said:
Yes, those are my personal favorites, also. :D

...my question is, what is your background, meaning, area of study, are you in LE at all, or CJ or psychology??

I'm just wondering about the Grand Jury - did they vote or not? Why were we told they did, only now to hear they didn't? Where is the info they didn't coming from? What's the real story?

SuperDave,

do you know if there is an accessible internet photograph taken by the police of a picture where hearts, and, "no, no, no" were written across it possibly by JonBenet? I think the picture was taken at an awards ceremony and included a pic of JR and others from his or a related business.

Does anyone else know of this photograph or have a link to it?

I'm googling like the devil;but, my googling skills could use an upgrade.

January 1, 2007

LionRun said:
SuperDave,

do you know if there is an accessible internet photograph taken by the police of a picture where hearts, and, "no, no, no" were written across it possibly by JonBenet? I think the picture was taken at an awards ceremony and included a pic of JR and others from his or a related business.

This thread may have started out sounding like a New Years Eve party but here's a good question, where's that picture of the newspaper "No,No,No"? SuperDave?

Show Me said:
I'm going with A and C because we know she liked to flirt, just ask Steve Thomas.

LionRun said:
SuperDave,

I've never heard this.

Maybe you mean the magazine article that JR was in and someone had drawn a heart around him, like in that movie?
Was that even true SuperDave?
I can't quite remember now..

narlacat said:
I've never heard this.

Maybe you mean the magazine article that JR was in and someone had drawn a heart around him, like in that movie?
Was that even true SuperDave?
I can't quite remember now..
Yes, Narlacat. That is the picture I was referring to. I learned of that picture while reading at the links below. Below are links and cooresponding excerpts allegidly from separate interviews by LE of PR and JR dated June 1998. In the first, John's interview the, "picture" conversation is very close to the top of the page. In the next, Patsy's interview the, "picture" conversation is about 4/5 down through.

If I am bring up something that has been gone over and over, I am sorry.

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/johns-transcript---police-interview-jun-24-98-vt41-sanctuary2.html
14 LOU SMIT: What I have here is a photograph
15 here that's labeled 23-12, and this for the
16 camera. It's a photograph of an entrepreneurial
17 magazine, and it was found at the scene. And it's
18 something that kind of caught our attention from
19 the standpoint that there is writing on this. Now
20 take a look at that.
21 JOHN RAMSEY: (WHISTLE). That's weird.
22 LOU SMIT: Why do you say that?
23 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, it's got Ray. It's
24 got "no, no, no" written on the three faces, one
25 of whom is the guy from Corporate Express, I
1 think. What does it say? "Heart" "Two Hearts."
2 Where was this found?
3 LOU SMIT: It was found in the house. I'm
4 not sure of the exact location. It's a piece of
5 evidence that was taken that morning.
6 DAVID WILLIAMS: I'm sorry, I misunderstood.
7 Did you say it was found in the house?
8 LOU SMIT: In the Ramsey's house.
9 DAVID WILLIAMS: Okay.
10 LOU SMIT: What do you see in that picture,
11 John, that seems like it -- have you ever seen
12 that article before?
13 JOHN RAMSEY: No. I don't think I ever had.
14 LOU SMIT: Can you describe the writing on it?
15 JOHN RAMSEY: It looks like --………….

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/patsys-transcript---police-interview-jun-24-amp-25-98-vt43-sanctuary2.html

4 TOM HANEY: Okay. Next is another eight by
5 ten photo and it does not have a number but
6 maybe you can identify that.
7 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, it looks like a --
8 John got a -- bowl, an award or something from
9 the Chamber of Commerce and this might be like a
10 program or something --
11 TOM HANEY: Okay.
12 PATSY RAMSEY: -- from there.
13 TOM HANEY: And there's some additional?
14 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.
15 TOM HANEY: -- writing on it.
16 PATSY RAMSEY: There's writing on it, no,
17 no, no, heart, and I don't know what that is. I
18 have no clue. I've never seen this. I went to
19 the event, if that is a program from there. I
20 don't understand that.
21 TOM HANEY: The writing or printing that's
22 on there --
23 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes).
24 TOM HANEY: -- could you describe it or do
25 you have an opinion about it?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: It says no, no, no, three of
2 them, and this is John's picture and -- if you
3 do have some alternate.
4 TOM HANEY: I think we have that in
5 evidence.
6 TRIP DeMUTH: Does its look like something
7 JonBenet would do? ……

Seems like a very excellent post, to me. I suppose if you go to the link it continues to answer the question of does it look like something JonBenet would have done. She wouldn't have written "No, No, No" to something complimenting her daddy, right? Yikes this is long! Any way to shortcut to the place I'm looking for?

Is this maybe evidence of an intruder and his jealousy motive, guys?

Eagle1 said:
Seems like a very excellent post, to me. I suppose if you go to the link it continues to answer the question of does it look like something JonBenet would have done. She wouldn't have written "No, No, No" to something complimenting her daddy, right? Yikes this is long! Any way to shortcut to the place I'm looking for?
EAGLE1 said:
There is a lot of reading on each link. It seems there are two full interviews lasting many hours each. LE/JR's, "picture" conversation is very near to the top of his post. LE/PR's, "picture" conversation is about 4/5 through the entire reading. It is not easy to find I know. I wish I could help you further.

Is this maybe evidence of an intruder and his jealousy motive, guys?
I don't think so necessarily. I get the impression that a child, maybe JBR, marked X's over the faces of (3?) of the colleagues in the picture, wrote the word, "no" under or next to them, and drew a heart around JR. I would just like to see a pic of that.

LionRun said:
I don't think so necessarily. I get the impression that a child, maybe JBR, marked X's over the faces of (3?) of the colleagues in the picture, wrote the word, "no" under or next to them, and drew a heart around JR. I would just like to see a pic of that.

That'd work. Can you think of any other possibilities?

Show Me said:
SuperDave who killed Darrent Williams?
We are all stunned, horrified and sickened to our souls. What a shamefuly sad thing. Terrible. I just was at the game....He Played in the game. How is this possible.

Eagle1 said:
That'd work. Can you think of any other possibilities?
I am not even at the point yet of thinking of possibilities. I am only guessing at the description of the picture and what was done to it based on the excerpts of those two interviews. That is why I was hoping to find a scanned pic somewhere on the net. It may mean something, and it may not. I just have no idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back