Ask Super

Eagle1 said:
Seems like a very excellent post, to me. I suppose if you go to the link it continues to answer the question of does it look like something JonBenet would have done. She wouldn't have written "No, No, No" to something complimenting her daddy, right? Yikes this is long! Any way to shortcut to the place I'm looking for?

Is this maybe evidence of an intruder and his jealousy motive, guys?
Well, seeing as there was no intruder, I doubt it.

Like other things in the Ramsey house, it is probably totally unrelated to the crime.

It may have been one of the kids, saying no no no to everyone else in the pic and yes to their Dad, probably doesn't mean anything, just like the degraded DNA.

narlacat said:
Well, seeing as there was no intruder, I doubt it.

Like other things in the Ramsey house, it is probably totally unrelated to the crime.

It may have been one of the kids, saying no no no to everyone else in the pic and yes to their Dad, probably doesn't mean anything, just like the degraded DNA.
Shoot, JR thinks so much of himself, that HE probably did that!!! IMO

Ames said:
Shoot, JR thinks so much of himself, that HE probably did that!!! IMO
LOL

I wouldn't put anything past that guy, you could be right, it may have been staging.

narlacat said:
LOL

I wouldn't put anything past that guy, you could be right, it may have been staging.
I agree!! To make it look like some jealous foreign dude came in and murdered his daugther. So, not only did the intruder come in, find a writing utensil, notepad, rope and duct tape, write a three page ransom letter, took the time to move JB from her bed and into the basement, sexually assault her using Patsy's paintbrush, wipe her down, redress her in in huge panties that he had to search the house to find, fashion a garotte, bash her on the head, find a blanket, that was in the dryer, to wrap her in.....he ALSO took the time to put NO, NO, NO on a picture, and circle John's picture with a heart. (Guess that was supposed to be a match to the heart drawn on JB's hand).

Ames said:
I agree!! To make it look like some jealous foreign dude came in and murdered his daugther. So, not only did the intruder come in, find a writing utensil, notepad, rope and duct tape, write a three page ransom letter, took the time to move JB from her bed and into the basement, sexually assault her using Patsy's paintbrush, wipe her down, redress her in in huge panties that he had to search the house to find, fashion a garotte, bash her on the head, find a blanket, that was in the dryer, to wrap her in.....he ALSO took the time to put NO, NO, NO on a picture, and circle John's picture with a heart. (Guess that was supposed to be a match to the heart drawn on JB's hand).
A jealous foreign dude that was right up on American movies.

And don't forget he took the time to find JR's shirt and plant fibre evidence.

PS I never thought that was a heart on JBR's hand, unless by the time the pic was taken half of it had rubbed off...

Super Dave, do you ever use www.Dogpile.com as a search engine? I like it.

Super Dave, do you think JR's pilot still has the bargain airplane he bought ?, from JR?

Super Dave, do you think there was another maglite in the plane when his pilot bought it?

Super Dave, do you think the flight log was tampered with?

Super Dave, are there more questions than you will ever have answers for?

Happy New Year, Super Dave and to all the regulars, and the irregulars too.

narlacat said:
A jealous foreign dude that was right up on American movies.

And don't forget he took the time to find JR's shirt and plant fibre evidence.

PS I never thought that was a heart on JBR's hand, unless by the time the pic was taken half of it had rubbed off...
It doesn't look anything like a heart to me, either. Some of the IDI folks over at the Court tv boards, think that the intruder drew the "heart" on JB's hand...just another list of things on his "to do" list.

Perhaps we should limit the questions to the case!

Actually, it was a bad joke which will probably mean nothing to 99% of the posters here. "The difference is in the thickness" was a catchphrase from an advertisement here!

I got it!

Who do you suppose was the first person to think "That cow over there has
those thing'ies hanging down. Think I'll pull on 'em and drink whatever
comes out" ?

Probably some neolithic nomad who drove cattle his whole life and wondered if they were any good alive.

Happy New Year Dave! I have a question for you. How many tubes of chapstick do you think old Lizard Tongue John Ramsey uses per day?

I can't count that high!

"How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?"

I counted 58.

"Where do babies come from?"

Their mothers' womb after being implanted by the father.

I feel so honored to be able to post a question to you....boy do I feel special. I mean, you ARE SuperDave, afterall. I know that you are very busy, so I will go ahead with my question and stop rambling. Okay, here goes.....Why would Patsy pretend to be crying with her hands over her face, and then look at one of the investigators with "splayed fingers"?

Was she:

A. Checking him out, because she thought that he was hot?

B. Checking to see if he was buying her little act?

C. Checking to see if he was checking her out, because he thought she was a total hottie?

D. Thought that she was at a scary movie?

Mostly B, maybe a little C.

...my question is, what is your background, meaning, area of study, are you in LE at all, or CJ or psychology??

In my college days.

I'm just wondering about the Grand Jury - did they vote or not? Why were we told they did, only now to hear they didn't? Where is the info they didn't coming from? What's the real story?

Likely that they didn't. Henry Lee is the main source for that.

do you know if there is an accessible internet photograph taken by the police of a picture where hearts, and, "no, no, no" were written across it possibly by JonBenet? I think the picture was taken at an awards ceremony and included a pic of JR and others from his or a related business.

There is a photo of the heart on the hand, but I'll have to find it.

SuperDave who killed Darrent Williams?

Somebody who didn't want him to see something.

Super Dave, do you think JR's pilot still has the bargain airplane he bought ?, from JR?

Wouldn't doubt it.

Super Dave, do you think there was another maglite in the plane when his pilot bought it?

I always double up, so maybe.

Super Dave, do you think the flight log was tampered with?

No idea. I'd have to know what it looked like in the first place.

Super Dave, are there more questions than you will ever have answers for?

Like I said: try me.

LionRun said:
I am not even at the point yet of thinking of possibilities. I am only guessing at the description of the picture and what was done to it based on the excerpts of those two interviews. That is why I was hoping to find a scanned pic somewhere on the net. It may mean something, and it may not. I just have no idea.
SuperDave, thank you for looking for the photo!

cappuccina said:
...Darrent Williams? :eek: (j/k)
Ha ha very funny. Denver and the nation mourns a senseless driveby that took the father of two children. An only child of a mother in deep mourning. Yes once again Coloradokares. :hand:

SuperDave, Where is my remote control?:D

Seriously, do you believe JonBenets murder will ever be solved? ( sometimes I wonder if Burke may become rebellious and tell something he's held in that he may know about that night, that is IF he is holding back information)

Anniegirl said:
SuperDave, Where is my remote control?:D

Seriously, do you believe JonBenets murder will ever be solved? ( sometimes I wonder if Burke may become rebellious and tell something he's held in that he may know about that night, that is IF he is holding back information)
Burke's our best bet.
We can only hope.

narlacat said:
Burke's our best bet.
We can only hope.
Narlacat. I believe that a Governor appointed Office of Special Prosecutor would be the best bet. The best bet would be to remove it from the
auspices of the Boulder DA's office. We have another one shaping
up in Boulder...Jason Midyette....that baby was brutally beaten
so far 10 months no charges. CK

coloradokares said:
Narlacat. I believe that a Governor appointed Office of Special Prosecutor would be the best bet. The best bet would be to remove it from the
Hi Colarado

Maybe, but how long have people been talking about a special prosecutor?
When is that going to happen exactly?
Again, I guess we can only hope.

coloradokares said:

Mary Lazy has called a grand jury...goodness know what 'evidence' Lazy will present to the grand jury.

My guess....not enough evidence to bring anyone to trial......and Mary Lazy will think she's off the hook, 'cause her office refuses to bring any case to trial if the attorneys are not court appointed. She's scared of high powered lawyers and to heck with justice.

narlacat said:
Hi Colarado

Maybe, but how long have people been talking about a special prosecutor?
When is that going to happen exactly?
Again, I guess we can only hope.
maybe sooner than you think. It takes a governor appointment. We are getting a new one sworn in pretty soon out here. Bill Ritter. We can hope. As our last Governor would verbalize disproval but that was where action seemed to cease with verbal displeasure.

Show Me said:
Mary Lazy has called a grand jury...goodness know what 'evidence' Lazy will present to the grand jury.

My guess....not enough evidence to bring anyone to trial......and Mary Lazy will think she's off the hook, 'cause her office refuses to bring any case to trial if the attorneys are not court appointed. She's scared of high powered lawyers and to heck with justice.
Once again Midyettes are wealthy prominent family.

icedtea4me said:
Dear SuperDave,

How did you get to be so super? Was it through some freakish radiation accident? And will you always be SuperDave or will you be able to be upgraded or promoted to, like, MegaSuperDave or MegaBionicSuperDave?

-Tea
LOL,I think he deserves all of them. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500