AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've been reading for months but haven't posted yet.

Just a few things from my point of view. I'm a single mum and there is no way I'd take off travelling around Australia working or drug dealing etc with a child in tow. I think at Karlie's age it would be more likely that she'd leave her daughter with family if that is what she wanted to do. I also believe for Karlie to take off with Kandalyce she must have been promised (a life, a job, help, a relationship....something alluring) with someone for her to take off. Things were obviously bad at home for her to leave, so she'd have to be going to something better IMO.

Also, having been a true crime buff for many many years, I believe whoever dropped the suitcase on the side of the road wanted this to all come out and be solved. It is also the work, I believe, of severely deranged people, like serial murderers who keep "trophies" of their victims. I can't believe the person/persons would try to put police off the scent by putting Karlie in Belangalo to try to get Milat to take the heat, then years later put the body and all the possessions of Kandalyce on the side of the road. It doesn't make sense to me that it would be the same person who hid Karlie in the forrest and then Kandalyce in plain sight.

It is also perplexing that NO ONE who apparently knows what happened has said a word in the last few years. Fear of retribution maybe....

There are lots of theories out there of drug involvement etc, but to be honest, I think it's just some sicko trying to get away with murder, now wanting some sort of notoreity (by placing body and clues) on the side of the road.

If it's a paedo - then jesus, it's high time that australian sentencing law for crimes against children is made to life in prison. Enough is enough! Saddened with how society is becoming these days.

I know bikies are hardened crims and do go against the law, but brutally murdering a 2 year old child doesn't usually fit their wrap sheet. I am in no way defending them what so ever but I grew up in a town that had alot of bikies and actually personally know an ex president of a bikie gang and all that I have met are very protective of children.

Another variation on the theory that Karlie was dealing drugs or transporting them for a dealer.

In that case, her death could be due to stealing the proceeds of sale of the drugs instead of accounting for them to her boss (or being thought to have stolen them). If she was working for hardened criminals (eg a criminal bikie gang) then it would not be surprising to find that she was killed for that and Khandalyce killed as "collateral damage" purely as a matter of convenience. However, unless others outside the gang knew she was working for the gang, there would be no reason to separate the bodies of mother and daughter (which definitely delayed their identification) and both could be roughly concealed in Belanglo Forest.

On the other hand, if someone else stole the proceeds of the drug deals she was carrying, they might want the gang to think that Karlie had disappeared with the money. In that case the perpetrator would have reason to try to conceal both deaths and to make identification more difficult by separating the location of their bodies. I have always had the feeling that they were both killed at the same time and the separation of their bodies was for the purpose of making someone (I assumed this was Karlie's family) continue in the belief that Karlie and Khandalyce were alive and well. In this other scenario, the reason would be to have the gang trying to track down Kylie while the actual perpetrator made his / their exit without being suspected of taking the money.

I'm swaying towards the dirty piece of filth in prison that the police have been sussing out to be the murder of those two {an opportunist }, praying on the young mum and her sweet little girl and that maybe a close family member {of the murderer}was told where to find the suitcase and baby girls remains and thats why it was dumped and so far apart so there was no link to the murderer . what still keeps me awake at night is that police have said that the suitcase had been rummaged through . seriously , what person , discovers bones in a suitcase on the side of the road and does nothing about it ??
Now, if Karlie was murdered because she got on the wrong side of a major dealer, that might help explain a few things.

Firstly, why she was dumped without any serious attempt to conceal her body.
Secondly, why her daughter was killed too.

What do you do with the 2 yo daughter of a drug runner you have just killed?
Disgusting as it sounds, you have to kill her too.

But I imagine even the most hardened killer is revolted by killing a 2yo child.
Could that account for the sentimentality in keeping her possessions?

OR

Could the possessions and suitcase have been kept by a third party, disgusted by the act, who held onto them as possible future evidence, or perhaps as a safeguard/guarantee that ensured they would not be killed too?

Would that explain recovering the child's remains and placing them in the suitcase at a later date (as we know forensics say happened)?

Has someone been keeping Khandle's remains for years because it was a form of insurance for them?
Is it possible that the danger has now passed because the killer is serving a life term or has died, and so the person keeping them for insurance dropped them off where they might, or might not be found and left the result in the lap of the gods?

Jane would you post the link and headline please for those that do have a subscription.

The blog in The Australian really paints a very nasty picture of Karlie and her family.
It's paywalled but the summary is that the Police find no evidence of her receiving welfare and yet she comes from a very welfare-dependant family.
The "friends" they spoke to seem to think Karlie was drug running for some time before disappearing and that her mother and step-father knew it.
They mention posts on the down defunct FB "Help Find Karlie" page as implying that Mum and Karlie had a bust up over her drug involvement.
I know it is a blog and mostly opinion based on unnamed sources, but if it's correct, then the murders may have been a drug deal gone wrong or a retribution for ripping off a major dealer.
It's a horrible article as it seems to be blaming Karlie for her own murder.

plus all this bikie and drug running / has had a lot of mention on here .has this popped up in the media and if so , is the a link so i can catch up on it as this is the first I've heard of it . The possibility of Karlie getting mixed up with drugs is a fair call but I'm under the impression that she was maybe using drugs and not
running and pushing drugs

Now, if Karlie was murdered because she got on the wrong side of a major dealer, that might help explain a few things.

Firstly, why she was dumped without any serious attempt to conceal her body.
Secondly, why her daughter was killed too.

What do you do with the 2 yo daughter of a drug runner you have just killed?
Disgusting as it sounds, you have to kill her too.

But I imagine even the most hardened killer is revolted by killing a 2yo child.
Could that account for the sentimentality in keeping her possessions?

OR

Could the possessions and suitcase have been kept by a third party, disgusted by the act, who held onto them as possible future evidence, or perhaps as a safeguard/guarantee that ensured they would not be killed too?

Would that explain recovering the child's remains and placing them in the suitcase at a later date (as we know forensics say happened)?

Has someone been keeping Khandle's remains for years because it was a form of insurance for them?
Is it possible that the danger has now passed because the killer is serving a life term or has died, and so the person keeping them for insurance dropped them off where they might, or might not be found and left the result in the lap of the gods?

BBM: The only problem I have with that scenario is that if Bubs was apparently (We don't know how yet) but died an extremely violent death according to police. To "Get Rid" of a defenceless baby .... I'd imagine suffocation or overdose of something .....but police seem to be implying something far more horrendous.... sounds too personal if get what I'm saying..

Another possible scenario:

At a guess I think there may have been a main residence where Khandalyce and Karlie were residing where the murder took place...Khandalyce first, left decomposing - sheltered in some way....... Heck!!! in a roof cavity like that recent one in Wang..

A loss of temper by an out of control - controller!!

At this point Karlie is beside herself and whatever relationship she had with this person is spiralling out of control... at some point the maniac looses the plot again and Kills Karlie (on their travels)....

Bubs remains have been kept somewhere sheltered for all these years and police believe the remains had only been placed more recently (prior to dumping) into the suitcase... then discarded along the road..

Maybe kept in one of those properties that Andrew Rule mentioned in the herald sun article ...... where it was said that former farmhouses were rented out to transient tenants who came there escape unhappy pasts, debts and people who asked too many questions. The picture that was painted was of isolated properties where people could indulge in or manufacture drugs....

The lack of true care in hiding the suitcase..... it was more like an afterthought.... like yeah we need to get rid of this!! ....

Most likely due to having to vacate a property for one reason or another?? .... Following an arrest on an unrelated offence??
OR could have been a landowner who came across it.... and rather than explaining why he has illegally been renting out his former farmhouse, has simply decided to dump the suitcase and it's remains - so as to not have to answer any nasty questions of illegal income from a private rental ???

Having realised that no one had identified Karlie after her body was found..... I imagine the perpetrator/s felt fairly confident they had gotten away with this crime ..... She wasn't even listed as a missing person???

The criminologist who first gave input on the case was probably right .... she said who ever dumped the suitcase there.... had most likely done so because he believed there was no way of tracing her remains back to him...

Hi Puggle, "A loss of temper by an out of control - controller!!", or an out of control Ice addict, if they were taking Ice. That drug can bring on uncontrolled savage violence.

plus all this bikie and drug running / has had a lot of mention on here .has this popped up in the media and if so , is the a link so i can catch up on it as this is the first I've heard of it . The possibility of Karlie getting mixed up with drugs is a fair call but I'm under the impression that she was maybe using drugs and not
running and pushing drugs

Presently .... I guess we are just discussing possibilities... JaneSA <<< prior page... posted that she had read in "The Australian"...newspaper... about the drug issue ..... we are awaiting her to post the link.

I had mentioned a possible Bikie connection due to the fact that one of Karlie's ex Boyfriends had some link to/or fear of being murdered by MC Gang .... The Ex Ashley ?? (sorry forgot it) is now currently serving life for having brutally stabbed and murdered his ex partner...

Hope that helps a little ... we are only 4 pages in ... so not too much to catch up..

Hmmm, I really don't think they would harm children....just my opinion.

I agree mostly. I do think there are some evil people in biker gangs for sure. But think pedophiles act alone or within small groups. Not a huge biker gang with the same sick agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent posted in a long time but iv'e been following every now and then. Im forever grateful to the SA police for all the hard work they have put into this case and the people in this community.

Does anyone know why the police believe she was killed in NSW instead if SA? The only thing i can think of is her bank account was accessed in nsw ( but that could of been someone who was involved with the murder) unless they have inside information.

BTW, I wasn't the first to post that link to The Australian blog.
It was posted by someone on the previous thread too.

Hi Puggle, "A loss of temper by an out of control - controller!!", or an out of control Ice addict, if they were taking Ice. That drug can bring on uncontrolled savage violence.

Yeah...not sure...could have been.

Could have been your average run of the mill garden psychopath..

Awaiting to find out about her welfare or lack of welfare payments....as this was another scenario I contemplated - someone cashing in on her single mothers pension payments - as a motive.

I havent posted in a long time but iv'e been following every now and then. Im forever grateful to the SA police for all the hard work they have put into this case and the people in this community.

Does anyone know why the police believe she was killed in NSW instead if SA? The only thing i can think of is her bank account was accessed in nsw ( but that could of been someone who was involved with the murder) unless they have inside information.

I'm pretty sure there is no bank account to check.
If she wasn't receiving any form of benefits (as police said) then her dealings were all in cash.
So I can't think why they say they think she was killed in NSW or ACT other than that it possibly being the last place they know she was still alive.

It's seems although we don't know exact details that both victims were murdered in a horrific way. Plenty of bad crowds or situations a young person could become involved in but this to me seems far from a got into the Wrong crowd scenario. I'm more inclined to believe some evil person or persons preyed on Karlies vunerability and took advantage of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW, I wasn't the first to post that link to The Australian blog.
It was posted by someone on the previous thread too.

If it's behind a paywall I have no idea what is at either link to compare the two. Even if you paraphrase, you still need to post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname