AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Belanglo murder: Karlie Pearce-Stevenson’s killer stole $90,000 by assuming her identity
October 28, 2015 4:22pm
Ashlee Mullany and Mark Morri
The Daily Telegraph

DATES AND LOCATIONS WHERE KARLIE PEARCE-STEVENSON’S BANK ACCOUNT WAS USED

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview, SA)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs)

0/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview, SA)

ttp://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/...k=2bdb3fc497e2ee028b968db656a2befc-1449295464

From the above:

I think at least one stop may have been for fuel at the Broadview service station; soon after Karlie's card was used at Charnwood ACT on the day after her estimated death.

Then the holder of the card makes their way via Coober Pedy to The Alice; where it's used at a Mobil Service Station; presumably to purchase fuel for a return trip.

Finally, again at the BP service station at Broadview; this time a cash withdrawal.

So, yes, I think the cardholder had a connection to the area around Broadview. It was either home base or a jumping off point.

Yes, I know about the other little girl said to be living in Wynarka. I was thinking more where a child's remains may have been found there, or in the surrounding area, in the near past.

Holden Hill is 12 minutes from Broadview (7.3km)

Sorry if I missed it but has anyone dug up who/when/what the house that was searched at Holden Hill relates to?

Could it be the house where the birth certificate was found?

"Those suspects either resided at, or are associated with or were listed in connection with, properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...dentity-stolen-phone-used-after-death/6888638

IMO

Based on the timeline it would seem she mus have been staying
[h=2]Alice Springs, NT[/h][h=3]November 9, 2008[/h]EFTPOS purchase at Coles.

[h=2]Adelaide, SA[/h][h=3]November 14, 2008[/h]ATM withdrawal in Kent Town.

[h=2]Mount Gambier, SA[/h][h=3]November 17, 2008[/h]Purchase from shops Rabbit Photo and Strandbags.

[h=2]Canberra, ACT[/h][h=3]November 24, 2008[/h]ATM withdrawal in Kippax Fair.

source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-27/timeline-karlie-pearce-stevenson-bank-account-activity/6890008

Kent Town is adjacent to Adelaide, an inner suburb to the east.

Karlie may have initially stayed at Kent Town, close to the city after leaving The Alice. The trip to Marion may have been to catch up with her friend from Renmark. Her name escapes me at the moment. Also did someone post that this friend and Karlie had lived together in SA at some stage?

IMO.

Sorry if I missed it but has anyone dug up who/when/what the house that was searched at Holden Hill relates to?

"Those suspects either resided at, or are associated with or were listed in connection with, properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...dentity-stolen-phone-used-after-death/6888638

IMO

No I have no idea where Holden Hill fits in. Adelaide sleuthers might be needed to nut that one out.

Khandalyce's birth certificate was found at the Charnwood ACT house IIRC.

Regarding Khandalyce's remains and Wynarka.

Next to the (now disused) rail line apparently there were many wheat silos and/or bunkers. I wonder if an abandoned silo/bunker may have been where Khandalyce's remains were hidden (or, I'm terribly sorry to type, Khandalyce herself when she was alive).

The terrible conditions she was kept in plus the amount of degradation of her remains was remarked upon by investigators. I wonder if this may have been because she wasn't kept in a house but somewhere isolated. Also, if after her death feral or native animals were responsible for the remarkable degradation of her remains.

IMO.

Favour bank ... Does anyone have a MSM link to the geographic location of where Khandalyce birth certificate was found? TIA

IMO

Favour bank ... Does anyone have a MSM link to the geographic location of where Khandalyce birth certificate was found? TIA

IMO

MSM has only mentioned that the birth certificate was found at the home of DH's sister. Private sleuthing may probably reveal more but it can't be discussed here.

MSM has only mentioned that the birth certificate was found at the home of DH's sister. Private sleuthing may probably reveal more but it can't be discussed here.

Thanks Makara - noted. Sorry - I'm trying to pin down the owner/resident/connection with Holden Hill property that was raided/searched considering its proximity to Broadview BP card transactions. Not meaning to sleuth family.

IMO

Thanks Makara - noted. Sorry - I'm trying to pin down the owner/resident/connection with Holden Hill property that was raided/searched considering its proximity to Broadview BP card transactions. Not meaning to sleuth family.

IMO

That's ok. I knew you weren't sleuthing family. I seem to remember someone saying that Holden Hill in S.A. is where the police station is. Does that make sense? Although Des Bray did make it clear that the suspects either resided at or associated with or were listed in connection with properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra.

That's ok. I knew you weren't sleuthing family. I seem to remember someone saying that Holden Hill in S.A. is where the police station is. Does that make sense? Although Des Bray did make it clear that the suspects either resided at or associated with or were listed in connection with properties at Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood in Canberra.

There was a Magistrates Court in Holden Hill - that's relevant to this situation. It was shut down in 2014.

I think we've accounted for the connections to all of the other properties.

IMO

I'm with you Bohemian. I'll have to put my thinking cap on again re Wynarka and remains...but I reckon not as it is such an out-of-the-mind place that anything like that would light up the MSM radar and Ithey would already have given us a serve or three of their theories...

'Belanglo murder: Karlie Pearce-Stevenson’s killer stole $90,000 by assuming her identity
October 28, 2015 4:22pm
Ashlee Mullany and Mark Morri
The Daily Telegraph

DATES AND LOCATIONS WHERE KARLIE PEARCE-STEVENSON’S BANK ACCOUNT WAS USED

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview, SA)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs)

0/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview, SA)

ttp://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/...k=2bdb3fc497e2ee028b968db656a2befc-1449295464

From the above:

I think at least one stop may have been for fuel at the Broadview service station; soon after Karlie's card was used at Deakin ACT; ie, three days after her estimated death.

Then the holder of the card makes their way via Coober Pedy to The Alice; where it's used at a Mobil Service Station; presumably to purchase fuel for a return trip.

Finally, again at the BP service station at Broadview; this time a cash withdrawal.

So, yes, I think the cardholder had a connection to the area around Broadview. It was either home base or a jumping off point.

Yes, I know about the other little girl said to be living in Wynarka. I was thinking more where a child's remains may have been found there, or in the surrounding area, in the near past.

Kent Town is a bit of an odd place to make an ATM withdrawal hey JaneSA? Even travelling in to the CBD via Hampstead Road it's a bit out of your way...

Based on the timeline it would seem she mus have been staying
Alice Springs, NT

November 9, 2008

EFTPOS purchase at Coles.

Adelaide, SA

November 14, 2008

ATM withdrawal in Kent Town.

Mount Gambier, SA

November 17, 2008

Purchase from shops Rabbit Photo and Strandbags.

Canberra, ACT

November 24, 2008

ATM withdrawal in Kippax Fair.

source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-27/timeline-karlie-pearce-stevenson-bank-account-activity/6890008

Kent Town is adjacent to Adelaide, an inner suburb to the east.

Holden Hill is in Adelaide but I believe the certificate would have been found in one of the Charnwood residences in Canberra and we maybe even know it was at DH's sister's house? Yesterday someone posed a similar question and I mused over an "answer" of sorts which essentially concluded that the Holden Hill reference by Bray is a bit of a mystery. The suburb is a north-eastern one, not far flung, but certainly not contiguous geographically with either of the other loosely associated areas of the other Adelaide suburbs mentioned. It does not readily spring to mind as having any association with Rehab or wheelchair-friendly housing, so I'm thinking it could have housed one of the mystery other females (or male?) maybe?
Just thinking...

IMO

IF she was using a mid-range motel or B&B, she MAY have stayed at Kent Town though these days it is far from cheap and relatively upmarket (of course she may have had enough money...) Mel May was the Renmark-based friend and yes, MSM said Karlie stayed there with her. If K was staying close to the CBD, meeting Mel at Marion would be an odd choice, though as I said in an earlier reply, it is not SO out of the way and some people prefer it to the City. Just IMO.

Karlie may have initially stayed at Kent Town, close to the city after leaving The Alice. The trip to Marion may have been to catch up with her friend from Renmark. Her name escapes me at the moment. Also did someone post that this friend and Karlie had lived together in SA at some stage?

IMO.

Holden Hill is in Adelaide but I believe the certificate would have been found in one of the Charnwood residences in Canberra and we maybe even know it was at DH's sister's house? Yesterday someone posed a similar question and I mused over an "answer" of sorts which essentially concluded that the Holden Hill reference by Bray is a bit of a mystery. The suburb is a north-eastern one, not far flung, but certainly not contiguous geographically with either of the other loosely associated areas of the other Adelaide suburbs mentioned. It does not readily spring to mind as having any association with Rehab or wheelchair-friendly housing, so I'm thinking it could have housed one of the mystery other females (or male?) maybe?
Just thinking...

I had given up on it until the subject of the Broadview transactions came up again.

The proximity to Broadview and that window of time makes me think the Holden Hill residence is very significant.

The other areas came into the frame after HP recovered enough to leave hospital yes? So Holden Hill might be DJH known residence while HP was in hospital and that would cover that Dec/Jan period? I did think it was the sisters house. <modsnip> I think I might hop in the time machine tomorrow and do some Google driving around Holden Hill...

IMO

Yes there is an infamous police station at Holden Hill and until quite recently (end of August this year) it was associated with a Magistrates Court which has since closed down as the SA Govt ratifies its judicial backlog (go figure). From memory, DH's matters arising from the Indulkana accident which killed HP's children and maimed her were heard at Holden Hill Magistrates Court. But as you say Makara, Des Bray definitely worded it so that the impression was houses/residences.

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/nt-news/20151031/281711203515564/TextView

Definitely intriguing me too...Adelaide is (like all other cities I'm sure but maybe more so given its relatively small size and population) quite "classist" in its associations suburb-wise. Occasionally it will stump us, and a drug-crazed crook will be listed as having resided in the leafy inner or eastern suburbs, but mostly we sagely nod our heads when someone is affiliated with the lower-middle to lower socio-economic areas. Davoren Park is on one extreme, but all of the others sit at the lower end of the scale and suggest cheaper housing, government housing, possibly less picky landlords and high turnover housing where neighbours may be less inclined to notice changes of resident as much as the more established areas just IMO...If tomorrow's forecast wasn't for 40+, I might have even taken a real-life ride!

I had given up on it until the subject of the Broadview transactions came up again.

The proximity to Broadview and that window of time makes me think the Holden Hill residence is very significant.

The other areas came into the frame after HP recovered enough to leave hospital yes? So Holden Hill might be DJH known residence while HP was in hospital and that would cover that Dec/Jan period? I did think it was the sisters house. <modsnip> I think I might hop in the time machine tomorrow and do some Google driving around Holden Hill...

IMO

On The Run (OTR) Kent Town,at 1 Fullarton Rd, Kent Town SA 5067
A service station like the one in Hampstead Gardens, would have an ATM machine and would have matched the type of places Karlees card was used. This is on the major ring road around Adelaide CBD, and would fit typical use IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname