Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you need anyone to verify your credentials????

;)

Ratbag....lol
52.gif

Sadly, this thread has seen enough of my experience in that field......wah wah wah.

PS : Agree about Daniel Morcombe.....That person who harmed him, is the worst humanity ever dished out. A prime example of a depraved soul who should be given the death penalty.

haha, yeah, we don't want him literally 'dropping' them. haha He makes me ill enough as it is.

Just the yellow jacket and tie. Not something I want to see but I believe the conducted business in that exact atire. IMO

Slang for giving up, confessing. To Drop Ones Pants. :floorlaugh:

lol....I thought you meant, with all the lovely ladies around from our thread, and the rumour that he liked many, many, many women......that he would drop his pants in excitement :blush:

If he saw a pose of websluths coming at him with our hats and magnifying glasses, and if course he would have heard of our amazing crime solving skills, he'll drop his pants for sure. Crime solved.:woohoo::websleuther::websleuther::websleuther::websleuther::websleuther::websleuther::websleuther::websleuther:

the image in my mind is too much right now Maxymoo, it is going to take a while to recover from that....

Kimster or one of the mods might have to make a list of OZ terminology for us US people :) Get lost sometimes, not that it is hard to do....

I agree. I am happy to have a bro-mance with The Dark Shadow if Hawkins is going to keep resisting our advances. Welcome TDS :)

You're obviously desperate for a bro-mance, but how do you know TDS is male? and, I'm not sleuthing, I'm feminist...icating.

Kimster or one of the mods might have to make a list of OZ terminology for us US people :) Get lost sometimes, not that it is hard to do....

HAHAHAHA!!! You have all learned 4 of them just on this last page:

Drop his pants = give up, confess (according to one member) UPDATE: according to another: generally means 'that person is trying to do me over for cash'
in fact just used it recently when a client owed me money and they wanted more stock from me before they paid their first bill.
"what do you want me to drop my pants as well"?

and three that refer to the Aussie penchant for leaving work early on fridays and having a drink with your mates:
POET's day (Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday)
Beer o'clock - time for a beer
Wine down - time for wine

here are some more
http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html

Wish I had something to add but agree with most all here about what happened. Log in everyday mainly hoping that there has been an arrest.....one day...Feel so very sad for the children and the Dickies..heart wrenching as all these stories are..

Drop his pants = give up, confess

and three that refer to the Aussie penchant for leaving work early on fridays and having a drink with your mates:

here are some more

True, lol now if I can just remember them! I've seen lots more & think, hmmm wth does that word mean, lol You Oz's are way more fun than us Americans!

Drop his pants = give up, confess

here are some more

I've never heard the dropping the pants one! At least not in that context. Must be a QLD saying.

T I think perhaps we should briefly explain the Daniel Morcombe case. Here goes:

Daniel was 13 years of age, he lived in a small town called Woombye about 130 kilometres north of Brisbane.

He was the one of three sons, one of the other boys his twin. He set out on Sunday in early December to go Christmas Shopping. He waited on a busy road for a bus, the intended bus had broken down and took a while to get going. People recalled seeing a car on the other side of the road with a man leaning against it. The bus eventually arrived, but had been told not to pick up any passengers and if didn't stop for Daniel, another bus was following about 10 minutes behind. Daniel was never seen alive again.
Only last year a man was charged with his murder after a long police investigation, he now awaits trial.

Daniel parent's have been remarkable and have kept his name and the case in the publi eye since 2008?. The accused man was a known pedophile and Daniels parents were exposed to a side of life most of us find repulsive, in the search for there son.

A funeral still has not been held for Daniel, his body has still not been released to his parents.

T I think perhaps we should briefly explain the Daniel Morcombe case. Here goes:

Daniel was 13 years of age, he lived in a small town called Woombye about 130 kilometres north of Brisbane.

He was the one of three sons, one of the other boys his twin. He set out on Sunday in early December to go Christmas Shopping. He waited on a busy road for a bus, the intended bus had broken down and took a while to get going. People recalled seeing a car on the other side of the road with a man leaning against it. The bus eventually arrived, but had been told not to pick up any passengers and if didn't stop for Daniel, another bus was following about 10 minutes behind. Daniel was never seen alive again.
Only last year a man was charged with his murder after a long police investigation, he now awaits trial.

Daniel parent's have been remarkable and have kept his name and the case in the publi eye since 2008?. The accused man was a known pedophile and Daniels parents were exposed to a side of life most of us find repulsive, in the search for there son.

A funeral still has not been held for Daniel, his body has still not been released to his parents.

Wow, another heart breaking case...as a parent that would be WAY more than I could take..

If that piece of **** and I were alone in a room only one of us would walk out

:(

I feel physically ill when I think of poor Daniel, the piece of filth that did that needs the death penalty.........

nothing less would suffice imo :(

Wasn't the first time, apparently:

http://www.mako.org.au/temp_c.html

Scroll down until you locate Brett Peter Cohen (aka Brett Peter Cowan) Northern Territory-Darwin. Brisbane Queensland

Name:Brett Peter Cohen (aka Brett Peter Cowan)
Sentence: Sentenced in 1994 to 7 years jail - 3.5 years non-parole
Offence/Other: Repeat offender. Victim was a 6 year old boy, who walked into a service station, naked and bleeding after being assaulted by Cohen.
Served 14 months jail in Brisbane for molesting a 7 year old boy

Many of them are here - the sub-humans who give parents nightmares

MAKO Files Online - Listing Australian Paedophiles/Sex Offenders
http://www.mako.org.au/temp_c.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics