GUILTY Australia - Anthea Mari, 34, murdered in her Brisbane home, 26 Aug 2014

I heard it too SouthAus, t'was on 9news on Today show.
There ya go you didn't imagine it. :)

This is sounding even more tragic, I don't think I want to know what was going on in that house. One person murdered, possible assault of a child, other housemates and no one heard a thing????

Residents of Nakula St, a peaceful acreage area in the Gold Coast Hinterland hills, said they thought it was a drug raid or a murder when police stormed the neighbouring property about 10.30am.

“We heard the police yell out ‘We told you to get on your back’,” one woman said.

“Then they brought him out in a police car and took him away.

“There were three ambulances out the front. We heard he was bitten but didn’t think they’d need three ambulances.”

Smith was believed to be hiding out in a granny flat at the rear of the property.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/murder-suspect-jacob-michael-smith-arrested-in-gaven-over-the-norman-park-murder-of-anthea-mari/story-fnje8bkv-1227038566051?from=gold+coast+bulletin_rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I heard it too SouthAus, t'was on 9news on Today show.
There ya go you didn't imagine it. :)

Yes, it is now being reported in online MSM too. Though, as all reports say that the girls were asleep during Anthea's murder, it sounds as if it happened after the murder. :(

Police questioning Mr Smith are also trying to determine whether one of Ms Mari's daughters was assaulted on Tuesday morning.

"[It's] still unclear and investigations are continuing in that regard," Inspector Kemp said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ari-arrest-20140827-108zdc.html#ixzz3BZLD372Y

Thank goodness they arrested him!!!:happydance:

Phew!! He sounds like bad news all around. :facepalm:

Yay QLD police!!:jail:

He had a towel covering his head and walked with a limp, with bandages visible on his leg. :wolf:

Detective Inspector Rod Kemp said Smith was in custody but no charges had been laid.

“So far he is cooperating with the investigators and seems in quite good spirits,” he said.

The girls who were in the house with their mother when she was killed are currently being looked after by their grandmother.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ence-in-her-past/story-fnii5v6w-1227037984794

:stormingmad:

Rotten <modsnip> :jail:

He had a towel covering his head and walked with a limp, with bandages visible on his leg. :wolf:

Detective Inspector Rod Kemp said Smith was in custody but no charges had been laid.

“So far he is cooperating with the investigators and seems in quite good spirits,” he said.

The girls who were in the house with their mother when she was killed are currently being looked after by their grandmother.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ence-in-her-past/story-fnii5v6w-1227037984794

bbm. The last thing I want to hear is that he's in "quite good spirits".:facepalm: Please!!!:gaah:

bbm. The last thing I want to hear is that he's in "quite good spirits".:facepalm: Please!!!:gaah:

I'm sure he'll be in quite good spirits. He's been caught, bitten by police dog and now a range of charges including murder against him.

I think it's the police who are in quite good spirits tonight :)

I'm sure he'll be in quite good spirits. He's been caught, bitten by police dog and now a range of charges including murder against him.

I think it's the police who are in quite good spirits tonight :)

Thank you. That makes me feel a little bit better.:thinking:

:stormingmad:

Rotten <modsnip> :jail:

I agree with what you said Amee.

Uggghhhh!!!!:facepalm:

I am SOOOOO glad they caught this guy so quickly. :jail:

I'm seeing these types walking the streets more and more often. They've got that desperate druggy look about them. Fast jerkiy movements and ready to pinch your grandmothers handbag in a heartbeat.

What Amee said......

I'm seeing these types walking the streets more and more often. They've got that desperate druggy look about them. Fast jerkiy movements and ready to pinch your grandmothers handbag in a heartbeat.

face is all drawn out. eyes glazed over. probably hasnt smiled in 10 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back