GUILTY Australia - Anthea Mari, 34, murdered in her Brisbane home, 26 Aug 2014

I get the impression that the Meth plague may have been a factor in this case.

Me too Poss & that's why I think this case won't gain the interest like Allison Baden-Clay.
The meth plague is distasteful and it's surrounded by desperate crime.

She has left behind three daughters who have to find a better way and I hope they get all the support they need.
And she scratched the man who strangled her.

She has left behind three daughters who have to find a better way and I hope they get all the support they need.
And she scratched the man who strangled her.

It sounds like those sweet children have a caring grandmother and hopefully a supportive family circle.
It's not fair is it Poss that the innocent children are the ones who pay the price and the family are left to pick up the pieces.

:bump: Anthea should not be forgotten.

Charity appeal for daughters of slain Norman Park mother Anthea
During a 15-year period, Anthea's address would regularly change as she moved from place to place. Sometimes it would be a domestic violence shelter, sometimes it would be a friend's home, sometimes it was her car.
Despite her changing circumstances, however, Ms Mari always loved her four children. They were "her world and she would have done anything to protect them", her brother Marcus Mari said.
Ms Mari, 34, had overcome years of hardship and reached a point where she was telling others struggling to speak up.
Advertisement
She became the public face of a domestic violence awareness campaign for non-profit group Micah Projects.
"Don't think you're the only one," Ms Mari said in an article written by the group. "There are plenty of other women going through it, too."
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-park-mother-anthea-mari-20140912-10g61a.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-...eads-not-guilty-murder-of-anthea-mari/8590602

A Gold Coast man allegedly confessed to killing a Brisbane mother saying she deserved it, a Supreme Court jury has heard...

Crown prosecutor Philip McCarthy told the court Ms Mari's body was found in bedding with her jaw clenched.

He said the jury would hear evidence of Smith's DNA being found under Ms Mari's fingernail and doctors said she died from asphyxia with force being applied to her neck.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back