Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers, this case has certainly gone in a different direction than I was expecting. On a side note seeing Chloe all fresh and happy with her easter goodies is such a welcome sight. Hopefully the creeps who put her through this are off the streets soon, i cant imagine the parents sleeping soundly with the adbuctors still around.

We don't have to wait until tomorrow.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...s-against-father/story-fnii5v6w-1226881974862

CHLOE Campbell was the innocent pawn in a vile bid to frighten her dad into silence over a threat made against him, close family have revealed.

The revelation comes as police confirmed they are investigating retribution as a possible motive behind the mysterious disappearance of the Childers three-year-old taken from her home on Wednesday night.

Close family friends believe a threat against Chloe’s dad Garth about two months ago is linked to her apparent abduction.

A picture of contented innocence, the little girl lost may now hold the answers needed to solve the unusual circumstances of her disappearance.

She underwent a serious of medical tests at Bundaberg Base Hospital and was declared fit to be discharged and reunited with her two sisters Britney, 6 and Janae, 7 and baby brother Max, five months.

The Sunday Mail also understands a friend who had been drinking at the family’s home on Ridgway Street the night Chloe vanished has been reinterviewed by police and has not been seen among the group.

As police confirmed they were considering retribution as a motive, close friends described a threat against Garth that was so serious it was officially reported.
Mr Campbell is understood to have been in the police lockup for his own safety on Friday night, after becoming involved in a drunken scuffle, when his daughter mysteriously “appeared” at the Childers showgrounds — where police have established a base — just after midnight.

Some people in the small cane and vegetable farming town believe the family’s circle of friends includes some unsavoury characters who could easily be held responsible.

Chloe’s parents have repeatedly said they don’t owe any debts and can’t think who would bear them a grudge.

(Note from fruity: if he was being protected by police it explains why they didn't go to the hospital together).

BBM, Thank GOD ! Does this mean, couple with the fact they still use her name, etc., that she was literally and truly UNHARMED during her abduction? Does AUS have a similar to policy to US in that , if a SA had occurred they would not be using her name any more? I'm so happy at this news ! ! ! ! !

And to whoever thought swiping a baby, a little lamb of God, to get back at her parent for anything, shame on you you sniveling , sickening pathetic creatures ! Surely they will not be on the loose for long because dad will have known who was threatening him. Enjoy your freedom and I have a feeling ( correct me if I'm wrong, her aussies ) that your country is a bit rough-n-tumble with these type of things and when this person is found and is bonded out of jail, we will see who is the ' threatened' one then, right?

I am so glad she is safe. I first spent minutes searching on missing for her and thought I missed her. So relieved when I saw found safe.

Is the person who was reinterviewed by police the person who was helping with inquiries? Has Garth's friend from the video (I can't remember his name, he was comforting Garth in the interview the day she went missing) been seen again? He had already been interviewed ...

All i can say is "GEEZE" there are some seriously disturbed people in this world. Why even think of taking a child to get revenge. This is so unsettling.

All i can say is "GEEZE" there are some seriously disturbed people in this world. Why even think of taking a child to get revenge. This is so unsettling.

Just imagine their life from here on out and that'll give you some comfort. They will be caught and they will be so sorry . Sickening !
ETA , Even the perp's family and friends will turn on him/them after this. His own mother will likely turn her back. You cannot take babies
and justify it for ANY reason.

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: CHLOE IS ALIVE !!!!!!

Inspector Kev Guteridge said police were interested in hearing any information the public could offer including about claims of payback and retribution

“Absolutely, if there is any information that will assist us if that is the case, we need them to bring that information forward and contact Crimestoppers straight away,” said Insp Guteridge.

Anyone with information which could assist with this matter should contact Crime Stoppers anonymously via 1800 333 000 or crimestoppers.com.au 24hrs a day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-against-father/story-fnihsrf2-1226881974862

Is the person who was reinterviewed by police the person who was helping with inquiries? Has Garth's friend from the video (I can't remember his name, he was comforting Garth in the interview the day she went missing) been seen again? He had already been interviewed ...

Ryan Lavis was his name, partner of Melissa Small (also family friend and on camera).

I'm confused about this:

As police confirmed they were considering retribution as a motive, close friends described a threat against Garth that was so serious it was officially reported.
Melissa Small said she suspected the person or people involved in the threat had taken Chloe and were close friends of the family trying to “scare” Mr Campbell.

“They’ve done this to scare Garth. Garth has been very scared and this is why he is a mess,” said Ms Small.

“They’re just messed up people. They need to not be on the street they need to not have children in their care. If they are the people, they are close family friends.”

And this:

Chloe’s parents have repeatedly said they don’t owe any debts and can’t think who would bear them a grudge.
So family friends know dad's been scared and a very real threat was reported in the past few months, right?

Which obviously mean mom and dad knew, right?

Then how does the final part fit with that?

Surely they must have some thought, no?

Otherwise why would family know dad had been so concerned? Or how/why could/would family/friends know that there were serious threats and it had been previously reported, but Chloe's parents not?

Or?

I'm confused about this:

And this:

So family friends know dad's been scared and a very real threat was reported in the past few months, right?

Which obviously mean mom and dad knew, right?

Then how does the final part fit with that?

Surely they must have some thought, no?

Otherwise why would family know dad had been so concerned? Or how/why could/would family/friends know that there were serious threats and it had been previously reported, but Chloe's parents not?

Or?

Seems a little absurd to me. He had threats .. he must have known who and why .. it is not like he woke up one day and found a dead fish on his doorstep.

............ NO. But the article is more current stating she would found 100% fit to be reunited with family , correct?

She is with her family and 100% fit, as far as all reports say .. it is just her clothes that have been taken for forensic testing I think. If they swabbed Chloe herself, I would think a doctor did that in the hospital quite soon after she was found.

If she has been abused, I don't think they will say. I don't think they necessarily tell us that in Australia. They do whatever is best for the child. But I don't get the vibe that she has been abused ... primarily because of how her mum and dad are acting.

I think that is what you are asking ... ?

Maybe the police had to wash & dry the toy after spraying chemicals on it.

I'm guessing her injuries may be revealed when someone is charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500