Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BRE if you can see this? Maybe I need to drop you a note? Hmmm. Doncha hate it that no one has found your dump site BRE, good buddy heh. I think I have. From my keyboard tbh. Scarey stuff going down a Cul de sac and finding houses at the end hey Brad? Then having to turn around to dump your first on the way out? Do you like railway lines Brad? I have more re the locale BRAD... Sit tight, Good Buddy.....

Hey PCS, which Cul de sac?

When I searched corner of BVT and St. Q Ave I don't get that weird out of place label appearing.
Strange
I tried Google Maps, Apple maps and Google Earth.
Nothing

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Put Presentation Convent into the search bar. Just checked again and it is pinned on cnr Bay View and St Q.

Comes up on any google map I look at now, when I zoom into the area.

Re the speculation about whether BRE and his 2nd wife CGE knew each other beforehand and got memberships together, or separately joined WCE Memberships in 1998... looks like BRE joined with his Dad.

So, either they ALL joined together as a group (unlikely IMO - if you're getting a membership with a new lady you've just met would you take your Dad along??!!); or they met there (possible if they were sitting near each other); or it was pure coincidence (not sure on liklihood. Did the Eagles get suddenly more popular that year and memberships increased rapidly?) they joined the same year...

https://membership.westcoasteagles.com.au/sites/default/files/eagles/pdf-353520-year-members.pdf

Sheraton Hotel in 1988 would be perfect hotel for rally teams and all those travelling with the rally.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
As well as local to the Sheraton (Adelaide Tce) there's the Novotel, Hyatt and the Ambassador. Also, there's some hotels on Terrace Rd, near Riverside Drive.

A couple of random questions for Perth locals who may know this: Was the phone box that SS called from located on the corner of Queenslea Drive, next to the church? When was this removed? Don’t recall seeing it in 2006 when I lived in Claremont.
Also can anyone with Telstra knowledge hazard a guess at what level of pay BRE would of been on in 1996? By that point he would of been with the company 10 years, I’m thinking he may of been doing pretty well for a 28 year old. I say this because I’m working on a theory he could of been a pretty attractive man to a lot of women by that stage, I remember reading back in old threads some posters saying he was quite handsome if you take off 20 years and some weight. If these charges (allegedly) are sex motivated, I wonder if he was a womaniser who also was sleeping around regularly consensually, but on nights where he couldn’t pick up women he turned to darker methods to get his sexual satisfaction. I’m sure during the trial we may hear about his past dealings with women sexually.
Also, I’m sure there’s nothing linked here, but does anyone know where in Perth Mark Dixie worked? Wonder if him and BRE ever came into contact etc.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=13753687

Quote Crabsticks "Ok, I just found this, I am using Google Earth. Ill give you an image. Its certainly no more than 80 metres but hits the intersection of Southern Cross. There is no relevance in the Kal distance, apart from centre Kalgoorlie GPO, 90 degrees exact from the Ciara > Jane meridian.

I think there is something in it. Thats all. Its like the mean line for Great Eastern highway.

If no one wants to believe me thats fine. But using Google Earth draw a line from Claremont Post office to Kal then go check the Southern Cross LPO which is 4 metres off over 557 kilometres, built in 1900s.

I feel this is probably the first line at exactly 90 degrees the Jane bodies and Ciara were placed by. Jane direct south of the GPO makes it more relevant.

Check for yourself. We can have this conversation after the trial." unquote crabby.
attachment.php

I would like to have a conversation as something smells very fishy!! I had already checked for myself crabby and I could zoom in and found that the marker was almost 1500m away and not 80 m away. Doesn't really matter as it means nothing anyway... Except you couldn’t replicate the map and zoom in to see that. Why?

You have a copyright symbol which you made a big fuss about getting, under your user name and on every post you make. You can say no one can copy your words or images crabby!! But you are copying someone else exact images with any links to the originals. At least 5 of the maps you’ve put on websleuths (you have already removed some) are exactly the same as another user with a different name on another forum. Unless you are that other user on the other forum. Are you?
Good point Innerchild,
You have spotted that well and its all too obvious whats been going on.
That is either blatant copying off another poster on a different website without giving the slightest credit to them, or the same person right.
That could be against ToS .
Anyway : Looks like a Time-out has been given for a certain mentally ill multiple channel broadcasting sleuth at the moment.......
The pace of the manic episode will ease off im happy to forecast...genuine sleuths will be able to read the comments and the links, in reasonable time.
I doubt anyone can keep up with reading an average of 30 posts ( with links ) per day from the one member........Did anyone else feel challenged by the pace being set since 11th nov to the 15th ?
It was good to see everyone tried to rise to the challenge and post on although its safe to say that the last few days on this thread is hard to follow and isnt in a particularly orderly fashion.
I would like to hear from anyone who can give a summary of the best points, whatever was found etc . If anyone feels able to Please summarize those recent days content into an orderly fashion.
A dot point list would help .
Was it just me? Anyone else have a problem reading ?
Thanks in advance

Put Presentation Convent into the search bar. Just checked again and it is pinned on cnr Bay View and St Q.

Comes up on any google map I look at now, when I zoom into the area.

Ok I believe you now.
The label appeared in Bayview Tce Claremont when I searched "Presentation Convent".

But it's no trickery or foul play. Just a Google Maps Error.
Google maps placed the pin on 36 Bayview Tce Claremont instead of 36 Bayview Tce Mosman Park.

If you had sleuthed a little more you'd have realised the address matched with that pin location is Mosman Park.

Basically you've just highlighted an 'pin location error' in Google Maps.

Good point Innerchild,
That is either blatant copying off another poster on a different website without giving the slightest credit to them, or the same person right.
Anyway : Looks like a Time-out has been given for a certain mentally ill multiple channel broadcasting sleuth at the moment.......
The pace of the manic episode will ease off im happy to forecast...genuine sleuths will be able to read the comments and the links, in reasonable time.
I doubt anyone can keep up with reading an average of 30 posts ( with links ) per day from the one member........Did anyone else feel challenged by the pace being set since 11th nov to the 15th ?
It was good to see everyone tried to rise to the challenge and post on although its safe to say that the last few days on this thread is hard to follow and isnt in a particularly orderly fashion.
I would like to hear from anyone who can give a summary of the best points, whatever was found etc . If anyone feels able to Please summarize those recent days content into an orderly fashion.
Thanks in advance
I'll let the image sum it up.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg
9a9fe32514fd1f36a2e77040b57c0f24.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

A couple of random questions for Perth locals who may know this: Was the phone box that SS called from located on the corner of Queenslea Drive, next to the church? When was this removed? Don’t recall seeing it in 2006 when I lived in Claremont.
Also can anyone with Telstra knowledge hazard a guess at what level of pay BRE would of been on in 1996? By that point he would of been with the company 10 years, I’m thinking he may of been doing pretty well for a 28 year old. I say this because I’m working on a theory he could of been a pretty attractive man to a lot of women by that stage, I remember reading back in old threads some posters saying he was quite handsome if you take off 20 years and some weight. If these charges (allegedly) are sex motivated, I wonder if he was a womaniser who also was sleeping around regularly consensually, but on nights where he couldn’t pick up women he turned to darker methods to get his sexual satisfaction. I’m sure during the trial we may hear about his past dealings with women sexually.
Also, I’m sure there’s nothing linked here, but does anyone know where in Perth Mark Dixie worked? Wonder if him and BRE ever came into contact etc.
NS,

Here's a part answer to your query...

Evidently in 1993 from the U.K. MD initially came to Australia (but not WA). MD was a chef and whilst in WA worked within the western suburbs and also within WAs south.

The article below advises MD lived in WA between 1993 & 1999, but I've previously read it was January 1996 to April 1999 (I don't have any conformation for that information).

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...7459989.html&usg=AOvVaw3lolxeSwfoJfFWVcgAlajq

MD deported back to the U.K. April 1999

Good point Innerchild,
Thanks in advance
Metic,
I'll have a look through the posts and try to salvage anything which looks important. I would have got back to you earlier, but had to wait until my head stopped spinning!

Good point Innerchild,
Thanks in advance

Below is a summary of some of what was mentioned. Most of the information is what we’ve discussed beforehand. Due to the copyright symbol I thought best to summarize the posts.

There was mention of….

. Analogue mobiles being easy to listen too. An electronics engineer may have been able to open broadcast – if they had the right equipment.

. Perhaps a high-tech scanner could have received mobile phone broadcast. Someone in Telecom would know to, it they understood the network.

. Would the police possibly have checked calls made within that tower location. In particular, the night the girls went missing.
Only a few people had mobile phones and would narrow the field for police investigations.

. Possibly, someone may have intercepted Jane’s mobile phone calls, if Jane had a mobile phone.
That’s if they worked for Telecom. Was there a scanner in the perps car.

. There was a hint that the nickname Bogsy perhaps derived from an interest in rally cars, i.e. Bog laps = Bogsy.

. Regarding a marriage between BRE and CGE. CGEs surname remained the same – doubtful they were married.

. The jewellery found in the stonemason’s warehouse in Government Rd. It would be interesting to see a description of that jewellery.
The stonemason was within close proximity of JR’s workplace.

. There was a mention of JRs state of mind. Such as during the video, she was sober but witnesses at Loch St suggested inebriated.

. There was mention AKA Dorothy being left at Centenary Park, was close to Curtain University, Canning Sea Scouts (i.e. Kewdale High School do events) Also the Bentley Community hall where CR was line dancing before being buried at Mt Eliza (kings park)

Hi all, I have been lurking for a while now, and with all the mention of motorsports I have been thinking of the following:
In the early 1990’s there was an illegal street drag racing culture in Perth. And I can remember 3 specific sites:
1. Ankatel rd (which I think had another name then).
2. In Jandakot in a secluded industrial area.
3. Pipidinny rd on atleast one occasion.

I wonder if this is relevant as I believe two of these sites are near where bodies were found? Could there be some connection?
BGS,

Many thanks, this information is much appreciated. I think most WS would agree that the CSK, whoever he may be enjoyed motor sports. As you're probably aware Friday night was speedway night at Claremont Speedway.

Perhaps back in the 1990s Pipidinny Rd, was the only sealed road in Eglinton.

Below is a summary of some of what was mentioned. Most of the information is what we’ve discussed beforehand. Due to the copyright symbol I thought best to summarize the posts.

There was mention of….

. Analogue mobiles being easy to listen too. An electronics engineer may have been able to open broadcast – if they had the right equipment.

. Perhaps a high-tech scanner could have received mobile phone broadcast. Someone in Telecom would know to, it they understood the network.

. Would the police possibly have checked calls made within that tower location. In particular, the night the girls went missing.
Only a few people had mobile phones and would narrow the field for police investigations.

. Possibly, someone may have intercepted Jane’s mobile phone calls, if Jane had a mobile phone.
That’s if they worked for Telecom. Was there a scanner in the perps car.

. There was a hint that the nickname Bogsy perhaps derived from an interest in rally cars, i.e. Bog laps = Bogsy.

. Regarding a marriage between BRE and CGE. CGEs surname remained the same – doubtful they were married.

. The jewellery found in the stonemason’s warehouse in Government Rd. It would be interesting to see a description of that jewellery.
The stonemason was within close proximity of JR’s workplace.

. There was a mention of JRs state of mind. Such as during the video, she was sober but witnesses at Loch St suggested inebriated.

. There was mention AKA Dorothy being left at Centenary Park, was close to Curtain University, Canning Sea Scouts (i.e. Kewdale High School do events) Also the Bentley Community hall where CR was line dancing before being buried at Mt Eliza (kings park)

Nice work CV.
Much appreciated [emoji16][emoji41][emoji317]

Can someone kindly supply a link to article re Sheraton attack that details the metal seat and driving gloves

BGS,

Many thanks, this information is much appreciated. I think most WS would agree that the CSK, whoever he may be enjoyed motor sports. As you're probably aware Friday night was speedway night at Claremont Speedway.

Good source to check is aerial photos at landgate available online

BGS,

All I was saying it should not be counted out. The clothes JR was wearing were not particularly unique IMO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=94899&d=1463713938

Police concentrated on Jane's small sized shoulder bag as it had an unusual metal clasp that stood out. The bag had a long strap and she wore it on the night so strap draped from one shoulder and bag sat on opposite side hip as seen in MM video

NS,

Here's a part answer to your query...

Evidently in 1993 from the U.K. MD initially came to Australia (but not WA). MD was a chef and whilst in WA worked within the western suburbs and also within WAs south.

The article below advises MD lived in WA between 1993 & 1999, but I've previously read it was January 1996 to April 1999 (I don't have any conformation for that information).

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...7459989.html&usg=AOvVaw3lolxeSwfoJfFWVcgAlajq

MD deported back to the U.K. April 1999
Thanks for the dot points CV its a great summary[emoji122]

Re MD ;
The dates 12th and 13th Aug on websleuths the details of dixie were looked at with renewed vigor.
Use the link below- hopefully it works?
The first comments starts here and theres numerous posts up to the 13th . #1570

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13558573

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13558462

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics