GUILTY Australia - Jessie Fullerton, 22, & Rebecca Wild, 16, Quorn, SA, 5 Dec 2012

So he was a member of the SES? His team members would've had to deal with this... Horrible.

They were searching a house on sixth street which turns into the Quorn-Wilmington road which cemetery road turns off.. Wonder if First girl was killed at his house on sixth and taken to cemetery to hide.. Why hide one girl but not the other???

Maybe she disturbed him after he buried the first victim? i dont know quorn well at all, just passed through a few times. was where the local girl found near the cemetery?

Ms Fullerton's body was found on a dead-end dirt road, next to her Toyota HiLux, less than 100m from her grandparents' home, where she was living. Quorn is 39km northeast of Port Augusta in the southern Flinders Ranges.

"It would appear the murder of Jessie was a result of her coming across this person with the first victim," said Det-Supt Moyle.

So so sad poor girls.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/myste...shocks-community/story-e6frea6u-1226530789504

THE 19-year-old Quorn man charged with murdering two young women in the past 48 hours moved to Australia from overseas a decade ago and lived with a foster family, adelaidenow can reveal.

t is understood the alleged murderer moved to Australia from overseas with his father when he was aged nine.
When his father was terminally sick about four years ago, the accused moved in with a foster family at Quorn.

Six months after moving to Quorn, his father died of what is believed to be a brain tumour.
Twelve months later, his new father figure - his foster father - also died, which is believed to have led him to erratic behaviour.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/myste...shocks-community/story-e6frea6u-1226530789504

Also says she went for a walk to meet her boyfriend, has he been identified or is he the accused? Sorry trying to catch up on this one.

I have seen his name mentioned, but i am unsure if he is the accused.

There is a court hearing shortly.... maybe more details soon.

Thinking of all family and friends at this time xxxx

It will be interesting to hear how the police work unfolded.

The alleged killer was remanded in custody and the matter was adjourned until February 18

Wonder if the Facebook update mentioned the accused murderer? Wish I had paid more attention when I first looked, before Jessie's most recent Facebook posts were removed yesterday. Guess all will be revealed soon enough. The police seem to be moving fast on this one, as if they've pretty much got it all pieced together already.

BBM

Likewise. I saw Jessie's most recent Facebook post last night, plus the comments below the post, and I didn't see anything untoward so didn't take much notice. Wondering now also if the accused killer's name was there?

2vb0yuw.jpg

Port Pirie murder victim Rebecca Elizabeth Wild - this picture was supplied by her family.

Maybe she disturbed him after he buried the first victim? i dont know quorn well at all, just passed through a few times. was where the local girl found near the cemetery?

Yeah I read somewhere that Jessie was found near cemetery also Rebecca was in cemetery... I know a few people from Pirie and around that way so wonder if they will have heard anything...

Ugh poor girls.

My posts aren't working! Sorry if I'm repeating.. Jessie wasn't found near cemetery. I'm sure I read that she was though. I'm guessing she came across them during first attack :( where Jessie was found looks like its in middle of nowhere.

I heard this on the news tonight, so terribly sad.

I hope their friends and family can find peace through this difficult time.

Rest in peace, Jasinta and Rebecca. :candle:

This is the first time I've heard of this :( so so sad for the families of the girls...

Not sure why police suppress the identity of an alleged murderer, but maybe the investigating officers need to conduct police lineups for some witnesses to try to identify a person they saw Rebecca with on Tuesday night?
I would imagine that just about everybody in Quorn would know the perpetrator by sight and know what he has allegedly done, so I can’t see a reason to suppress his identity from potential witnesses in Quorn.

Port Pirie is over an hour's drive away from Quorn. Would Rebecca have willingly agreed to go to Quorn and back on a school night? Maybe ... she was 16.

I also think that the suspicious thing Jessie saw was probably him moving Rebecca's body, and she confided her suspicions to a friend who has since told the police, and that is why the police were able to link the two murders so quickly (also both girls had him as a Facebook friend, I think).

MOO

Not sure why police suppress the identity of an alleged murderer, but maybe the investigating officers need to conduct police lineups for some witnesses to try to identify a person they saw Rebecca with on Tuesday night?
I would imagine that just about everybody in Quorn would know the perpetrator by sight and know what he has allegedly done, so I can’t see a reason to suppress his identity from potential witnesses in Quorn.

Port Pirie is over an hour's drive away from Quorn. Would Rebecca have willingly agreed to go to Quorn and back on a school night? Maybe ... she was 16.

I also think that the suspicious thing Jessie saw was probably him moving Rebecca's body, and she confided her suspicions to a friend who has since told the police, and that is why the police were able to link the two murders so quickly (also both girls had him as a Facebook friend, I think).

MOO

Be interested to know your theory as to both having him as FB friend, it seems both girls lived 1 hour away from each other and there was a 6 year age difference so perhaps unusual to have common friends?

http://www.barossaherald.com.au/story/1165845/quorn-double-murder-investigation/?cs=1430

Officers arrested the man at his house on Wednesday night following the discovery of Ms Fullerton's body at 3.45am next to her vehicle on Groves Road, Quorn.

Detective Superintendent Grant Moyle said police believed she was killed because she came into contact with the accused and his first alleged victim, Rebecca Wild.

Ms Fullerton was last seen alive around 10.30pm after she left the Transcontinental Hotel.

<modsnip>

RIP
Rebecca and Jessica
:rose::candle:
*Quorn Property where Accused arrested

Attachments

• Quorn Property.PNG
    Quorn Property.PNG
    909.3 KB · Views: 31
BBM

Likewise. I saw Jessie's most recent Facebook post last night, plus the comments below the post, and I didn't see anything untoward so didn't take much notice. Wondering now also if the accused killer's name was there?

If I have found the right person, his Facebook has been deleted. But what I have found of his is disturbing to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back