GUILTY Australia - Jessie Fullerton, 22, & Rebecca Wild, 16, Quorn, SA, 5 Dec 2012

Be interested to know your theory as to both having him as FB friend, it seems both girls lived 1 hour away from each other and there was a 6 year age difference so perhaps unusual to have common friends?

Sorry SheepMan, Facebook friends may have been the wrong words to use …. have read before that Rebecca met him online (maybe on Meetme though, as Wolf Dreamer thinks he may have used Meetme) and her friends didn’t think she should communicate with him, or didn’t like him … and I think that he may have been mentioned or appeared on Jessie’s recent Facebook posts (that are now deleted).
Of course I can’t find the link now that mentioned that Rebecca met him online, it was an early report, maybe someone else remembers it too?

SOUTH Australians, especially those in the Quorn area, will feel immense sympathy for the family and friends and all those touched by the shocking murders this week.

There are many for whom the only tiny comfort may be that time heals all wounds.

Many others in the town and surrounding district also will be deeply affected. Once again the inhabitants of a small country town are faced with crimes so horrific that they draw into question the entire nature of their quiet and relaxed existence.
<modsnip>.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...cence-sadly-lost/story-e6frea83-1226531628981

Thanks SouthAussie - just about caught up now and that helps explain things.

If I have found the right person, his Facebook has been deleted. But what I have found of his is disturbing to say the least.

Please don't tell me another one with a record?? Though he's quite young, so maybe no record...
I'd be interested to know what you found out!

saw her about at horse events often, she was a very friendly outgoing young lady who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. she was only 100 metres from her house. My sisters friend was the one that found her as she was heading from quorn to port augusta to ride racehorses. She was obviously very distressed to find jess and yes obvious head injuries consistent with an axe she has told us. the alleged murderer lived with an older couple who attended the local church fellowship and i only know his first name which i doubt i am able to share.

he needs to rot in gaol for the rest of his miserable life. i just find it strange that if jessie came upon him with rebecca either still alive or dead then why didnt he try to hide jessies body also - why leave it next to her car.

saw her about at horse events often, she was a very friendly outgoing young lady who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. she was only 100 metres from her house. My sisters friend was the one that found her as she was heading from quorn to port augusta to ride racehorses. She was obviously very distressed to find jess and yes obvious head injuries consistent with an axe she has told us. the alleged murderer lived with an older couple who attended the local church fellowship and i only know his first name which i doubt i am able to share.

he needs to rot in gaol for the rest of his miserable life. i just find it strange that if jessie came upon him with rebecca either still alive or dead then why didnt he try to hide jessies body also - why leave it next to her car.

Thanks for the info teenymak, very horrible for your sister’s friend.

Our local channel 10 showed pixelated video of the perpetrator on the news tonight. Don’t know if it is being shown elsewhere.

http://ten.com.au/ten-news-adelaide.htm
It’s currently in the playlist on the right-hand side ... called Crime scene return

He’s in his SES uniform with the SES team after the tragedy.

If I have found the right person, his Facebook has been deleted. But what I have found of his is disturbing to say the least.

I am beginning to wonder if he had multiple FB profiles - it seems he did (or I am getting mixed up). His deviantart account has a poem called Beloved murder about a dying relationship (not sure if he wrote it or if has got it from elsewhere). I also found someone accusing him of plagiarising their artwork and trying to sell it online (?).

I dont suppose anyone knows how to view cached pages of removed facebook photos etc as his twitter has heaps of links (FB photos) but of course they are all dead?

Has anyone else wondered if he has multiple profiles on FB (similar but different names) - all deleted now.
Does anyone know when 'he' and Rebecca broke up as this beloved murder poem was posted to FB in May and deviantart in June, but he says on formspring he broke up with his ex last summer.

I wonder when he deleted his facebook account.....
I have also wondered when Rebecca's was deleted = did she do it or did her parents or someone else do it when she went missing....?

I am beginning to wonder if he had multiple FB profiles - it seems he did (or I am getting mixed up). His deviantart account has a poem called Beloved murder about a dying relationship (not sure if he wrote it or if has got it from elsewhere). I also found someone accusing him of plagiarising their artwork and trying to sell it online (?).

I dont suppose anyone knows how to view cached pages of removed facebook photos etc as his twitter has heaps of links (FB photos) but of course they are all dead?

Has anyone else wondered if he has multiple profiles on FB (similar but different names) - all deleted now.
Does anyone know when 'he' and Rebecca broke up as this beloved murder poem was posted to FB in May and deviantart in June, but he says on formspring he broke up with his ex last summer.

I wonder when he deleted his facebook account.....
I have also wondered when Rebecca's was deleted = did she do it or did her parents or someone else do it when she went missing....?

How do you know who he is.? Initials please? I checked Jessie's page and saw that post that was deleted but didn't take any notice of who was on it. I actually clicked onto all their names and can't remember them! I'll look in my history tonight. I do know how to check cached versions but have a feeling Facebook doesn't allow it? I'll look tonight, I'll get the site you go to off my boyfriend and post it as I don't know his name or formspring name, if you can put that up I can have a look?

I think I read somewhere that her parents said she hadn't used her phone and her Facebook was deactivated while she was missing? Could have been a mix up with what was written though.

ok found a pic of him from July in J's FB Mobile pics....

I found the cemetary and Grove Rd, but he must of got(or demanded) a ride with Jessie, just can't figure why Jessie would be in cemetery area, maybe she was dropping a friend off? So sorry for all families involved.

I'm sorry for your sister's friend, it must have been a terrible experience for her. I hope she's getting proper support and counselling if needed.

I'm assuming he was focused on Rebecca - she was the target, he had a particular plan for dealing with her - and poor Jessie was just an "annoyance". Putting Rebecca in a cemetery was symbolic, I think - not about hiding her as much as about making a statement. He had no feelings to Jessie other than she could have identified him.

Incredibly sad.

ok found a pic of him from July in J's FB Mobile pics....

I found it too, did u read the comments below the photo from her friends calling him gutless etc... Only posted since the crime

I'm sorry for your sister's friend, it must have been a terrible experience for her. I hope she's getting proper support and counselling if needed.

I'm assuming he was focused on Rebecca - she was the target, he had a particular plan for dealing with her - and poor Jessie was just an "annoyance". Putting Rebecca in a cemetery was symbolic, I think - not about hiding her as much as about making a statement. He had no feelings to Jessie other than she could have identified him.

Incredibly sad.

Yeah I think you're right, Jessie was just a hurdle he needed to get past. Going by what has been in press I think Rebecca may have been buried in another persons grave? They seemed to take some time to start attempting to get to her, whereas with JM they got her out straight away... This person is just pure evil.

It would be interesting to know where he lived, I think he may have been arrested at the SES headquarters, so I wonder if he lived near Jessie and she caught him on way home with blood on him. I don't understand why either he was out near Jessie's house, or she was out near cemetery. All will come out I'm sure.

I found it too, did u read the comments below the photo from her friends calling him gutless etc... Only posted since the crime

Yes. That's what gave it away for me, I didn't get his name before he was deleted, though I did look at all comments on that status. Is that his real name in the comment of that photo?

Also looking at pics of the SES crew attached to the murder, I wonder if he's the one with the beard? No clear image though...

Just a reminder....WS rules re Social Media...

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back