GUILTY Australia - Masa Vukotic, 17, brutally murdered, Doncaster, Melbourne, 17 March 2015

If these pictures are of the same bus then in pic 1 he has his jacket or black item + white bag and in pic 2 no jacket only white bag.
So where did he discard the jacket? One neighbour said it was on the road, so what has he got that appears black.
The red T-shirt looks wet and he's hiding the front.

Age...he looks like a skinny teen but in some ways he looks older in the face unless he's frowning. He caught a bus??? NO car, maybe no licence.
The fingerprints where he's touching the railing on the bus may help get him.

Our cops will get him and I'm dying to know WHY????

If these pictures are of the same bus then in pic 1 he has his jacket or black item + white bag and in pic 2 no jacket only white bag.
So where did he discard the jacket? One neighbour said it was on the road, so what has he got that appears black.

Age...he looks like a skinny teen but in some ways he looks older in the face unless he's frowning. He caught a bus??? NO car, maybe no licence.

Think he's still got the jacket in the second photo, scrunched up behind the bag.

I can't see this as a random thing, myself. Broad daylight, at a time where many people would be using the park for exercising?

And I'm not making any accusations, but does it seem odd to anyone else that there aren't any photos of her and her boyfriend together, given the strong feelings on his note?

537433-b4ea911a-cde7-11e4-a028-65bfa3bc1db2.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...r-doncaster-home/story-fni0fee2-1227268641136
Does it look as if the POI in the photo has a tattoo on his right forearm (underneath) and one near the wrist?

:rose:
RIP Masa Vukotic - such a senseless waste of a beautiful girl.
My prayers and thoughts are with her family.
:rose:

RSBM:

:thinking: Hard to know...
I wondered if there had been a change of shoes as well - though the photo where he is standing in the bus possibly doesn't show all his feet - but I cant see the white of his runner shoes.

I think he looks older - possibly later 20's early 30's. He looks short.

Police are homing in on the killer of 17-year-old Melbourne schoolgirl Masa Vukotic, as they reveal the person of interest in the case stopped to ask a man for directions near the crime scene.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...otic-myki-records-sought-20150318-1m2m2t.html

That to me, reads more that it was a planned attack, rather than random??

RIP Masa - what an awful senseless death.

Another stabbing earlier in the month.. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...da-tram-in-random-attack-20150318-1m2mwk.html

What is going on Melbourne!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the police already know his name. It reminds me of the Jill Meagher case, where police had already ID'd him from the CCTV footage but released it to get more info from the public. Judging by his appearance and where he got off the bus, I wouldn't be surprised if he is already known to police (I know that's quite a judgement but still....)

Detective Inspector Mick Hughes today said police have ruled out the drug ice being a factor in the murder.

“This is a bit more chilling than that,” Det Insp Hughes told ABC Radio.

He also said that a witness had spoken to the man as he was running from the area.

“The person who spoke to him in Heyington Street said he appeared nervous and got the impression when he asked for directions to Westfield Shoppingtown that he already knew where it was.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...ialSF&utm_source=HeraldSun&utm_medium=Twitter

He's known to police.

I sincerely hope he's not another dangerous ***** on parole walking our streets.

I'm remembering Jill Meagher.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/vce-student-masa-vukotic-murdered-just-500m-from-her-doncaster-home/story-fni0fee2-1227268641136

The man, aged in his late 20s from Albion in Melbourne’s west, was not known to the slain schoolgirl.

Asked whether a weapon was found, Det Insp Hughes said: “I’m not in a position to talk about that at the moment.”

“I’ve got no indication he was drug affected”.

“We changed our focus this morning and that focus has led to this suspect surrendering.”

“We had crews out in the general area as we identified we had a person of interest in the western suburbs. We are not looking for anyone else.

“He handed himself in to authorities at Sunshine. Those members are on way back to office now.

“He is known to police. He has no connection to victim back to office as we speak. He was arrested around an hour ago (11.30am).

It was around 7pm when Masa was murdered -
7:34 PM Sunset in Melbourne VIC so it was getting dark.

In the google maps photos I can't see any lighting leading up to the footbridge or on the bridge.

Being just on dusk and Masa was found in the garden near the gum tree makes me wonder if there was an attempted rape at knifepoint or if he was in the garden waiting.

I WONDER WHY HE IS KNOWN TO POLICE??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 31

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online