Australia AUSTRALIA - Perth missing/murdered SK victims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being a Telstra Technician, BRE would've of worked on the Telstra microwave repeater stations, just as my old school friend did when he was in Telstra, There's one on top of Mt Dale, and the next one would involve driving passed GlenEagles, so he'd be very familiar with those areas that you speak of.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone that has access to cadaver dogs can scope the area while the ground is still moist

I wonder if anyone that has access to cadaver dogs can scope the area while the ground is still moist

Been bushfires since. I very much doubt if the CSK buried SS, if SS is a CSK victims. The others weren't buried. SS dump site is probably, simply not been found. There was skeletal remains found a few metres from Brookton Hwy, near Mt Dale once, and it was 2 whole years after the body was dumped. Can't remember the name, but I remember her husband committed suicide just before being charged with her murder.
Now that's 2 years and the body was only metres from a main highway. So I'm sure that SS could just as easily been missed , and it'll just be a matter of time.

Being a Telstra Technician, BRE would've of worked on the Telstra microwave repeater stations, just as my old school friend did when he was in Telstra, There's one on top of Mt Dale, and the next one would involve driving passed GlenEagles, so he'd be very familiar with those areas that you speak of.

Thanks Pete, as I said these were my gut feelings from the time Sarah disappeared 21 years ago. I had more personal familiarity with GlenEagles and Karragullen but of course Mt Dale (which I don't personally know much about) and many many other isolated bush locations from say GlenEagles in the southeast to say Chittering in the northeast are possible; as of course are locations south and north of Perth like Jane and Ciara.

Thanks Pete, as I said these were my gut feelings from the time Sarah disappeared 21 years ago. I had more personal familiarity with GlenEagles and Karragullen but of course Mt Dale (which I don't personally know much about) and many many other isolated bush locations from say GlenEagles in the southeast to say Chittering in the northeast are possible; as of course are locations south and north of Perth like Jane and Ciara.

And if the bushland is on private property where bushwalkers never venture, and the property owners never search..... I just wish there was a way of searching with Satellite images, but there's too many trees. Many bushwalkers never go off defined tracks either. She could even be a few yards from a track in Bold Park, Perry Lakes, Shenton Bushland, or off Rochdale Rd and West Coast Hwy and no one would see anything IMO.
However, I'm with you - most likely in areas like Banyowla Regional Park https://mapcarta.com/30061194, Canning Mills, Karagullen, Dale Rd since they are a short drive from Huntingdale via Mills Rd East (which becomes Canning Mills Rd) which takes you straight into the Bush within minutes.

Could Shirley Finn of been only but one of a number of victims of a killer?
Juliet Wills, in the book, Dirty Girl, throws light on a couple of other murders that could be linked to a series of murders that Shirley Finn was just one of.
http://www.finnmurder.com/finn-murder.html
It's an interesting read.
However, it appears to of now been removed from the Kindle Store, so I assume I was lucky to of purchased it when I did, unless it's been updated for it's re-release in March 2017
http://www.fontainepress.com/dirtygirl/

A coronial*inquest will be held later this year into the cold case disappearance*of a woman who went missing in Broome almost 18 years*ago.

Petronella Albert was 21-years-old when she vanished*in Broome in 1999.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/i...-cold-case-disappearance-20170217-guf8zg.html

Could she have been a victim of Richard Dorrough - he docked in Broome with the Navy.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...h/news-story/5db2ff7d9fb88ad450c7711d90050452

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And if the bushland is on private property where bushwalkers never venture, and the property owners never search..... I just wish there was a way of searching with Satellite images, but there's too many trees. Many bushwalkers never go off defined tracks either. She could even be a few yards from a track in Bold Park, Perry Lakes, Shenton Bushland, or off Rochdale Rd and West Coast Hwy and no one would see anything IMO.
However, I'm with you - most likely in areas like Banyowla Regional Park https://mapcarta.com/30061194, Canning Mills, Karagullen, Dale Rd since they are a short drive from Huntingdale via Mills Rd East (which becomes Canning Mills Rd) which takes you straight into the Bush within minutes.

My thoughts exactly I posted similar thoughts over on the CSK thread. If SS was the alleged CSKs first murder he may have just left her at the site of the attack like KK rape victim but hid her body or maybe even dug a shallow grave. Until Corryn Rainey was found in Kings Park I never dreamed of victims being found in the inner city but Perth is so sprawled with large pockets of dense bush. All just my opinion and no disrespect to the victims or their family. Hopefully poor Sarah will be found soon so that she can be laid to rest with the grace and dignity that she and her family deserve.

"
There are so many desolated places close to Claremont that could have been the spot the alleged CSK took his victims to. As per his charges he allegedly used KK, he could also have used Government Rd, Shenton bushland, McGillvray Oval/UWA playing fields, UWA itself, Swan River foreshore down near Royal Flying Squadron, isolated beach and/or dunes between Floreat and Scarborough beaches (though could be fishermen there), Stephenson Ave bush past what was Perry Lakes, Perry Lakes itself was still there in 1996/7, Sewrage Treatment Plant and CSIRO buildings at back of Shenton Bushland on Brookvale Rd would be secluded at night I would think and one I've always thought was a strong possibility is Bold Park (just my opinion). I drove past there this evening and there's bush all the way from the corner of West Coast Hwy and Oceanic Drv all the way up to and including Bold Park and the Quarry Amphitheatre. And then of course there's Kings Park which I never would have considered until Lorryn Rainey was found buried there.

For those not from Perth we have a relatively small CBD (particularly way back in 1996) and a large urban sprawl north to south due to the Indian Ocean to the west and the Darling Escarpment which we call "The Hills" to the east; with large pockets of undeveloped "bush/scrub" dotted around the metro area (vegetation much like the recent photos posted of where Kiara was found). So there are almost limitless places where the alleged CSK could have carried out his evil fantasies.

258774cdb72636badcf299ec3a8c63fb.jpg

I don't totally disagree with you except I see none of those locations you mention as safer from the CSK's point of view to take the victims. I have often wondered "why Claremont" and I couldn't really put faith in the theories about him " having it in for the upper class" or "working at UWA" etc. I think the link with the KK rape victim puts Karrakatta squarely in focus for the murder location for all three missing/murdered victims and the reason he struck in nearby Claremont.

The first reason KK stands out as the location he took the victims is Familiarity. He'd been there before (allegedly) and had been successful in getting away with it. The location wasn't risky, but the 'leaving the victim alive there' part was.

Secondly, the chance of disturbance. I would say, beaches and river foreshores are poor choices because of fishermen (as you said) and some who like to go down there at night for odd reasons. People also often pull in to beach carparks to 'get high' before going to bed for the night or, if they'd "pulled" for the night, they'd park up for a bit of action. UWA, Kings Park would be out of the question IMO on this basis and the parks also had the risk of possible night functions e.g. hired them for parties etc.

Thirdly I would say the distance from the pickup location would have been very important. In a station wagon, as I said in a previous post, he would be very paranoid to be pulled over by the police with a living, moving victim. If the police pulled him over, it'd be hard to conceal a moving body in the back. KK is just a few backstreets away from the pickup location, unlike other locations you mentioned, such as the beaches, it's hard to see them being more convenient than KK.

Fourthly, Ease of access/exit. With numerous entrances, it could be conceived to be an ideal place because, unlike others there's plenty of entries he can take. If he was nervous because he'd had a car drive past on one occasion near, let's say Government rd entrance he could always pull around to the Smythe Rd entrance or Railway Rd.

Lastly I'd put the risk of the vehicle being spotted while parked in the mind of the CSK. McGilvray Park and other locations, while most likely very quiet at night, may have had the odd car driving nearby or the perceived risk in the CSK's mind. Assuming he's killing them there, the location would have to be one where the car can be parked out of any potential sight.

Overall I think the key factor here is, assuming the KK rape was done by the CSK, the familiarity and success he'd had there makes this the obvious choice for him over new, untested locations. I would suspect if he'd used another location it would have been because he got spooked on the way to KK and had to find an alternative.
"

Sometime ago in discussing CSK, and about Kerry Turner someone posted that they were sure that the car was a Gemini rather than a Datsun.
Something bugged me about that,but I couldn't put my finger upon it till Tuesday.
Back in 1976 there was an incident reported in MSM about a Gemini and a Volkswagen that started on the narrows and ended at a police station in the Fremantle area.
The driver of the Gemini lived in Thornlie and was a trainee cop.
Can anyone dig that up?
Trove doesn't go passed the 1950"s

My thoughts exactly I posted similar thoughts over on the CSK thread. If SS was the alleged CSKs first murder he may have just left her at the site of the attack like KK rape victim but hid her body or maybe even dug a shallow grave. Until Corryn Rainey was found in Kings Park I never dreamed of victims being found in the inner city but Perth is so sprawled with large pockets of dense bush. All just my opinion and no disrespect to the victims or their family. Hopefully poor Sarah will be found soon so that she can be laid to rest with the grace and dignity that she and her family deserve.

"

"

Agree, that is why I think that disused building in that industrial area next to the cemetery where that bloke found the book behind the wall and the jewellery on the floor is the likely crime scene for the later abductions.

Sometime ago in discussing CSK, and about Kerry Turner someone posted that they were sure that the car was a Gemini rather than a Datsun.
Something bugged me about that,but I couldn't put my finger upon it till Tuesday.
Back in 1976 there was an incident reported in MSM about a Gemini and a Volkswagen that started on the narrows and ended at a police station in the Fremantle area.
The driver of the Gemini lived in Thornlie and was a trainee cop.
Can anyone dig that up?
Trove doesn't go passed the 1950"s

1986 not 1976. I remember something in the Daily News and on Television. I just remembered because someone said KTs abductor might actually of been driving a Gemini, and it reminded me of this case about a year and half before, where the people in the other car reckoned they were being "terrorised" by a driver of a Gemini.

1986 not 1976. I remember something in the Daily News and on Television. I just remembered because someone said KTs abductor might actually of been driving a Gemini, and it reminded me of this case about a year and half before, where the people in the other car reckoned they were being "terrorised" by a driver of a Gemini.

Found it. Dunno if it's relevant to Kerry Turner case thou without confirmation of the vehicle type. Just coincidence maybe.

Found it. Dunno if it's relevant to Kerry Turner case thou without confirmation of the vehicle type. Just coincidence maybe.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...d/news-story/5fc90319ac3f97ce0eeb3127df726998

MSM still state that it was a Datsun 260C or similar with spoked wheels. Only MGB's came standard with spoked wheels as far as I know, so it's likely an after market addition. The Chrysler Gallant, Ventura, Holden Gemini, and a dozen other small cars of that vintage.
Someone posted a suggestion that they saw a street view of a Gemini parked in the CSK accused Kewdale address. Anyone got the post?

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...d/news-story/5fc90319ac3f97ce0eeb3127df726998

MSM still state that it was a Datsun 260C or similar with spoked wheels. Only MGB's came standard with spoked wheels as far as I know, so it's likely an after market addition. The Chrysler Gallant, Ventura, Holden Gemini, and a dozen other small cars of that vintage.
Someone posted a suggestion that they saw a street view of a Gemini parked in the CSK accused Kewdale address. Anyone got the post?

Is this it?
4e3d99398822267b8e12180f7069aed5.jpg

20/7/1988.
Previously reported a car following her in Stirling Hwy and trying to force her off the road. Road rage? Did that person see her car again, and try to have it out with her? Who would be on the road at that time of night? A shift worker? How many businesses work shifts in that area? Fire stations, Police stations, Restaurants?
Who could possibly have the wherewithal to hide evidence to get away with it? A policeman? A lawyer?
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/julies-father-wants-an-end-to-familys-pain-ng-b88342268z

Similar to what Julie Culter had described...

Attachments

• Daily News 1986.jpg
    Daily News 1986.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 65
Is this it?
4e3d99398822267b8e12180f7069aed5.jpg

Yes. Doesn't look like a Gemini to me. Looks like an old Toyota, but might fit the description of the car that picked up Kerry Turner when it was newer. It's a 1970's style of vehicle, so can only wonder if it's been in the accused CSK's hands all that time

There's new media attention on Shirley Finn murder. I suspect it's because Juliet Wills is releasing her book though. But any publicity is good publicity if it leads to new information for the Police.
[video=twitter;838539627808100352]https://twitter.com/AustralianStory/status/838539627808100352[/video]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back