Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Box ‏@DanBox10 Jun 18

The judge says evidence suggests both Bill Spedding's alleged victims were sexually assaulted. The question is by who?

That's a reference to the defence alleging it was possible that BS' BIL, serial child sexual offender, Jeffrey John Hillsley, could have assaulted the victims during December-January while he was out on parole, but three months before the girls were examined at the hospital. A bit hard to believe.

I read it as AJ lived across the road in their home town of Wellington from his friend, BS. Home town implies to me as Wellington was where both were born and grew up (ie , my home town is Newcastle, although I have lived in numerous other places and don't live there anymore.)

I think BS hometown is Campbelltown, and then he later moved to Wellington in his late 30's? open to correction though.

That's a reference to the defence alleging it was possible that BS' BIL, serial child sexual offender, Jeffrey John Hillsley, could have assaulted the victims during December-January while he was out on parole, but three months before the girls were examined at the hospital. A bit hard to believe.

Whether Bill Spedding's alleged victims were "coached" to make their claims will be a key issue in any trial, the judge says

The judge says evidence suggests both Bill Spedding's alleged victims were sexually assaulted. The question is by who?

Taylor is the reporter of both those articles. Him and Dan usually tweet live from Court. Not sure what agenda Taylor would have and why.
BS left Wellington 5 years ago I havent seen when AJ left Wellington

Lol. Thanks for that, I can't access the Advertiser article, behind paywall. Could you give me the date on it please?

Whether Bill Spedding's alleged victims were "coached" to make their claims will be a key issue in any trial, the judge says

I agree, there is no doubt the little girls were sexually abused at the time because of the hospital records from that time.
Wonder if police have ever thought to question Hillsley about it and asked him if he did it? He is in prison for life, so he has nothing to lose by telling the truth does he?
I want to ask from the previous msm article posted here, why would two little girls be in a caravan in bed with Bill Spedding? That's just weird IMO.

I want to ask from the previous msm article posted here, why would two little girls be in a caravan in bed with Bill Spedding? That's just weird IMO.

Very Close relatives

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, both could be part of a defence in a trial, I would think. It would raise reasonable doubt. Not guilty if it's found someone could have been falsely accused by the alleged victim(s) and/or by proving someone else could have committed the crime. He said; she said. He did; I didn't.

Why in hell are the media focusing on this? Is it just something to keep the WT story running at the expense of the vendors? What is their angle?...hmmmm
I was wondering the same thing. The house isn't WT's grandmothers anymore so the media should just let it be.

Sickening, isn't it?
Sorry this was in reply to Bohemian's last post.

Why in hell are the media focusing on this? Is it just something to keep the WT story running at the expense of the vendors? What is their angle?...hmmmm

It's a little macabre calling it the 'William Tyrrell kidnap house'. William disappeared from the yard of the home and all LE has really said it's a suspected abduction. Sensationalism. Yes, it's great to keep William's name out there but they should have some thought for his family.

The only positive thing I can think may come out of this is there may be some 'interesting (and kinda dumb) characters' turn up. Hope LE have the place wired for sound (and vision).

I agree it's unfortunate for the vendors but it proves life goes on.

As soon as I see the photos I visualise William there just moments before he disappeared and I admit I would always live there wondering.

If you were about to purchase a 3 bedroom family home in a quiet location, would you like to know? It's too late when a neighbour leans over your fence and tells you.
Some wouldn't worry, the others who would feel 'creepy' or unsafe need to know as it's about to be their family home. IMO.
I would want to know I'd getting rubberneckers in my quiet cul-de-sac, regular interviews in my verge or an annual pilgrimage by caring people who want to keep William's memory alive.

Some people are really intuitive.....I was showing a home and the woman focused on a small photo of two children but noticed only one single bed. She asked about the other child in the photo because she felt sadness in the house so I was obliged to tell her one child died elsewhere years ago.
I couldn't believe she'd picked up on a vibe in the house. She said she felt the sadness and politely said she couldn't live in the home. I know I could have fibbed and said it was a cousin in the photo but somehow I think she knew otherwise.

I'd ask a prospective buyer if power lines across their acreage would bother them. If the answer was 'no' I'd show them the property and others would not want to look.

My philosophy was to be up front for a pleasant no surprises purchase.

I agree it's unfortunate for the vendors but it proves life goes on.

As soon as I see the photos I visualise William there just moments before he disappeared and I admit I would always live there wondering.

If you were about to purchase a 3 bedroom family home in a quiet location, would you like to know? It's too late when a neighbour leans over your fence and tells you.
Some wouldn't worry, the others who would feel 'creepy' or unsafe need to know as it's about to be their family home. IMO.
I would want to know I'd getting rubberneckers in my quiet cul-de-sac, regular interviews in my verge or an annual pilgrimage by caring people who want to keep William's memory alive.

Some people are really intuitive.....I was showing a home and the woman focused on a small photo of two children but noticed only one single bed. She asked about the other child in the photo because she felt sadness in the house so I was obliged to tell her one child died elsewhere years ago.
I couldn't believe she'd picked up on a vibe in the house. She said she felt the sadness and politely said she couldn't live in the home. I know I could have fibbed and said it was a cousin in the photo but somehow I think she knew otherwise.

I'd ask a prospective buyer if power lines across their acreage would bother them. If the answer was 'no' I'd show them the property and others would not want to look.

My philosophy was to be up front for a pleasant no surprises purchase.

Although the home is in a lovely setting and, by all reports, William and his family seemed to enjoy their visits to Kendall, I couldn't live in the house not knowing the circumstances of his disappearance. I have my own grandchildren. I know it's statistically unlikely other children living or visiting the house would be in danger but I couldn't live with the slightest risk.

Thanks for your post TGY. By all means, the real estate agent should disclose such a thing as WT's disappearance to prospective buyers. Just don't think it should be run in the media unless it is a police operation as a part of the investigation and like boho said have wired and visioned the area to see what they yield.

Thanks for your post TGY. By all means, the real estate agent should disclose such a thing as WT's disappearance to prospective buyers. Just don't think it should be run in the media unless it is a police operation as a part of the investigation and like boho said have wired and visioned the area to see what they yield.

Pathetic that anything will sell newspapers and we're talking about it too. :thinking:

I guess it's not up to the media to warn purchasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther