Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Back to do the repair a few days later. Didn't gma go and stay with friends? Would gma really care about the washing machine at that point? Enough to go back to the house and let him in and supervise while all this went on around her?

But why not a yes or no instead of the media has reported it correctly. Has he read the media lately? Which bit is correct??

I guess we don't know how we'd react in that situation but I agree, the media has made a bit of a mess Chinese Whispers wise so what part shall we believe WS?

Well I'm glad he has a lawyer. He's going to need one even if he's cleared.

Hmmm. Back to do the repair a few days later. Didn't gma go and stay with friends? Would gma really care about the washing machine at that point? Enough to go back to the house and let him in and supervise while all this went on around her?

IIRC the couple were still there ( WT parents) the grandmother went to friends

oh were they? I guess even in the midst of something as dire and horendous as having your toddler go missing, you still need to wash your clothes :/

ugh, the whole thing is just icky. What a strange case.

oh were they? I guess even in the midst of something as dire and horendous as having your toddler go missing, you still need to wash your clothes :/

ugh, the whole thing is just icky. What a strange case.

don't forget they had WT's sister there too....young'uns.....messy critters

Actually... I had forgotten. True dat, I have two kids and I do at least a load a day.

But why not a yes or no instead of the media has reported it correctly. Has he read the media lately? Which bit is correct??

he probably has an attorney who wisely said, ''don't engage in interviews - say no comment'' (MOO)

As the search for the three-year-old ramped up, Mr Spedding returned to the grandmother’s house a few days later to complete the repair, which had required a spare part, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.
His whitegoods repair van was seen parked in the quiet Kendall street alongside those belonging to police and emergency workers involved in the investigation in the days after William disappeared on Friday, September 12 last year

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...aring-family-man/story-fnpn118l-1227193777963

so did he go back and fix it then on the day william disappeared? so confusing!

bbm: sharp contrast w/ ''had never returned to the house'' etc.... that we heard earlier ouch or what

9 News

"It has been very difficult" - William Spedding, the man whose belongings form part of an investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrell, has spoken EXCLUSIVELY to 9 News for the first time.

See the full interview TONIGHT at 6.00pm

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=850307068350465

It just occurred to me as well - the cops seemed fairly casual about the "if it turns out he's innocent, some media are in hot water". Is that all they'd say if they weren't fairly sure they were about to nail this guy? Wouldn't they be taking it more seriously than one comment?

i have been trying to find an old news item from when they were all searching for william, where msm reported a "large" woman was seen on a highway near a vehicle, i think with a man, it was near kendall on the day william went missing. and seemed odd to whoever reported it, cant find it though, does anyone else remember reading it?

i have been trying to find an old news item from when they were all searching for william, where msm reported a "large" woman was seen on a highway near a vehicle, i think with a man, it was near kendall on the day william went missing. and seemed odd to whoever reported it, cant find it though, does anyone else remember reading it?
Yes i remember this.

As the search for the three-year-old ramped up, Mr Spedding returned to the grandmother’s house a few days later to complete the repair, which had required a spare part, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.
His whitegoods repair van was seen parked in the quiet Kendall street alongside those belonging to police and emergency workers involved in the investigation in the days after William disappeared on Friday, September 12 last year

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...aring-family-man/story-fnpn118l-1227193777963

so did he go back and fix it then on the day william disappeared? so confusing!

No .. afterwards .. 'a few days later' .. probably when media saw his van and mentioned it.

I really don't think you can go from Crimestoppers tip-off, to raid.

You need a search warrant, and they're only given with good evidence, and I don't think anonymous tip-offs are good evidence. They would at least require investigating on some level. I think the tip-off happened, which led to the interviews, which led to the raids. Just my thinking anyways.

I think the fact that he was in Kendall a few days before the raid is significant. Maybe someone recognized him at that time and called it in.

Yeah, loveamystery that's something more concrete than a totally anonymous "oh I think this guy did *advertiser censored*". Someone calling and saying "I saw *advertiser censored* here and now I remember he was here back then too", plus obviously the cops have talked to him previously (the 10 page interview close to the time of the disappearance mentioned upthread) so they already knew him.

I don't believe the coffee story personally. Couple's share accounts (my husband and I do) and I wouldn't know which of us purchased coffees on any particular day.

I understood the concept of innocent until proven guilty, but I don't believe that this guy isn't involved. From experience, our higher level Police force are strategic, move slowly and carefully to avoid a not guilty verdict in court. Other than the primary residence, why would they raid an unused business location and a caravan park?

Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member