Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this interesting page from early in the search, good to read back on

We can’t rule out opportunistic human intervention but if that was the case, then the chances of everything aligning for that to take place is unbelievable.

“I would say that someone does know something but that would only be speculation.”

Every one of the 21 houses in the exclusive estate around the grandmother’s house have been searched from top to bottom twice, including roof cavities and septic tanks.

Supt Fehon is no stranger to baffling searches. With fellow superintendent Peter Thurtell, he led the nation’s longest and largest manhunt, which ended when fugitive Malcolm Naden was found in March 2012 in a remote cabin, west of Gloucester.

He modestly describes that as an “organisational achievement” and says it is the same way to solve the disappearance of William. Solid police work.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/WilliamTyrell.htm

Just thinking outside the box here for a moment. Could it be that BS was legitimately assisting the police in a tradesman capacity with certain aspects of the search, ie the septic tanks? I just find it strange that a non investigative vehicle would be parked amongst all of the investigative vehicles. Perhaps they called on him to give them a hand with some of the stuff they had to do.

It's been stated in MSM that BS's office was near the coffee shop in Laurieton. What vehicle did BS drive from his home at Bonny Hills to Laurieton that morning? Was it the van or another vehicle? Did he and MS travel together or did she drive another vehicle? Did he have an off-sider working for him that we've not yet heard about? Someone who perhaps was doing deliveries for BS that day?

10 mins till the news. Is there an online link does anyone know?

Just thinking outside the box here for a moment. Could it be that BS was legitimately assisting the police in a tradesman capacity with certain aspects of the search, ie the septic tanks? I just find it strange that a non investigative vehicle would be parked amongst all of the investigative vehicles. Perhaps they called on him to give them a hand with some of the stuff they had to do.

Maybe he offered to help

It's been stated in MSM that BS's office was near the coffee shop in Laurieton. What vehicle did BS drive from his home at Bonny Hills to Laurieton that morning? Was it the van or another vehicle? Did he and MS travel together or did she drive another vehicle? Did he have an off-sider working for him that we've not yet heard about? Someone who perhaps was doing deliveries for BS that day?

bbm: I keep waiting for that ''other shoe to drop'' --- have been wondering that too....

They're at breaking point .. both close to a nervous breakdown, his eyes are closed while talking and stutters at first. Have to do what we have to do, thanking friends and family for support, Bill saying it's been very difficult, overwhelming support .. shots of police investigating the house, then the pawnbrokers shop, have taken phones, cars, mattresses in for forensics .. nightmarish limbo .. tears .. the children is what they are worried about .. bit of info about the washing machine, nothing new .. they say they have nothing to do with William's disappearance, they'll get through it by sticking together .. etc

You'll have to let the TV-challenged among us know how it goes? Though they might have an online version? I have no actual TV anymore. It busted, never replaced it, it was rarely watched except to stream stuff onto!

Ah thanks! You beat me to it

Thanks to the poster who was insightful enough to dig up the post about the 'larger woman' and the male. While 'gut feelings' and speculation don't amount to much, my first thought was - I bet you this woman would turn a blind eye to the preferences of her husband. I'm happy to cop flack for this comment but my initial thought about this couple was a woman who has aged very quickly with a man who has a roving eye. I also speculated that MS would be the typical suffering woman with no confidence who would do anything to please her partner.

A few things:

glad you brought up the septic tank:

take a look at this video at 7 seconds through to 10 seconds at the beginning it shows the ''lid'' -- is that what a lid normally looks like? Was it a temporary fix all this time since 2013 when it got broken? I bring it up because it may mean that there was easy access to a dangerous hazard on the property and perhaps it was local knowledge - all MOO

https://au.prime7.yahoo.com/n1/news/a/-/local/26058438/the-search-for-william-tyrell-video/

This FB pic of the POI is from 2013 and is not private and therefore in the public domain, so I don't see why I can't post it. It shows a round septic tank lid:

[modsnip]

Below is a screenshot from the 7 News video. It shows a square shaped lid over it, not a round lid like in the 2013 pic. Is it possible that someone replaced the lid for WS recently and saw something?

Untitled.jpg

I just watched the WS interview on Channel 10 and they showed better footage of the septic tank being emptied. The pile of bricks like in the 2013 pic was next to it, but it was like the bricks had been taken off the lid and stacked next to it so that the septic guy could get to it.

For what it's worth, I'm leaning towards #6 on Mrs Norris' list.
"BS was involved in the disappearance and fully planned it, but it was not for reasons of sexual perversion, but for other undisclosed reasons (ie passed him onto someone else, who had a connection to William)."

In relation to some other questions that have been asked on this forum. I know the estate VERY well where WS property was raided. The blocks are approximately 2.5 acres. There is a good distance between each neighbour. I know WS place. It kind of stands out because it's a very simple looking house on a large block, kind of awkward as a lot of the other houses are sprawling. It's not hidden behind bushes. You can see it from the main road going through the estate.

It's not far at all from Laurieton to Kendall. You can do it in 10 mins.

Could someone please explain what "BBM" means?

Good job Angeline, interesting points you made there. Also BBM means Bold by me :D

I still lean towards #1 on Mrs G Norris' list

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/WilliamTyrell.htm
We can’t rule out opportunistic human intervention but if that was the case, then the chances of everything aligning for that to take place is unbelievable.

I guess if you look at the odds of a complete stranger being in the right spot when no guardian was near WT, and the odds of that person being a very bad person, and that they can make a clean get away... then the odds seem very high.

But I look at it another way.

If someone IS capable of this, then there must be moments in that persons life that eventuate... and WT could of just been the unlucky one.

The way I see it things 3 might of aligned:

* Somebody went to view the property for sale on the road close to the grandmothers
* WT was hiding in or behind the bushes, down the hill a little, out of site of the house but visible from the road
* The person drove past and WT was close enough to be grabbed

The alternative of a related person stalking the house and waiting for the perfect moment just seems more far fetched somehow.

Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 6.36.24 pm.png

A few things:

(snipped by me)

. It shows a round septic tank lid:

[modsnip]

Below is a screenshot from the 7 News video. It shows a square shaped lid over it, not a round lid like in the 2013 pic. Is it possible that someone replaced the lid for WS recently and saw something?

View attachment 67955

I just watched the WS interview on Channel 10 and they showed better footage of the septic tank being emptied. The pile of bricks like in the 2013 pic was next to it, but it was like the bricks had been taken off the lid and stacked next to it so that the septic guy could get to it.

(snipped by me)

4. It's not far at all from Laurieton to Kendall. You can do it in 10 mins.

I'm leaning towards bbm.

it's just downright scary not having a proper repair to a septic lid.....UNLESS you wanted it accessible to dispose of items??? yuck.........

here's a link to what the lid ''should look like'' -- cast concrete -- round to fit properly

http://www.agcrete.net/index.php/products-services/drainage-septic

Did anyone else notice in the video of the journos asking questions, the two times the guy asks 'have you ever seen the little boy' and BS paused, MS looks up at him. She did it both times, struck me as a little odd, it was almost like she wanted to know too!

i have been trying to find an old news item from when they were all searching for william, where msm reported a "large" woman was seen on a highway near a vehicle, i think with a man, it was near kendall on the day william went missing. and seemed odd to whoever reported it, cant find it though, does anyone else remember reading it?

I remember...

Did anyone else notice in the video of the journos asking questions, the two times the guy asks 'have you ever seen the little boy' and BS paused, MS looks up at him. She did it both times, struck me as a little odd, it was almost like she wanted to know too!

I noticed discomfort in both .......JMHO

I dont think BS did it or knows who did. Nothing to back this up except my own instinct. Maybe I'm wrong I hope if he's innocent he is definitely totally cleared and won't have to live with shadow of suspicion his whole life.
I won't rule out someone he knows being involved without his knowledge. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members