AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lived 30 seconds from where she disappeared....the area is too populated and next to downtown tempe with 24 hour gas stations horizontal to the street. Sorry its literally impossible it happened how they say, no way.

im feeln ya! ive been down in area 3 times now to check out the streets since the report of her dissapearance. i've lived in that area twice, and still live pretty close, not as close as you, but i wont be specific.

after all the info, verified and not, my own gut feeling is that when she got back home, AFTER THE ACCIDENT, but prior to cabbie time, she was at apt. and from there... it goes weird.

did she leave? did she make it to ampm? did she go back as someone said? but, to my mind she did get back to her apt after accident, and the timeline is looking like 423 to 507am is the final trek she took, calls to bf of coming over, cab call, phone dead.

the timeline just posted, i dont understand the 5am seen at roosevelt/brown? that doesn't equate...

i might have timeline wrong. its changed a bit, and continues to devolve (whoops, i mean evolve! or maybe, i didnt make a typo.)

I was trying to get the time of the 911 call for Peachy, and then I got busy - did someone reach out to her for the rewind on the scanner thread?

The caller to 911 said "they" at first becasue she (the caller was female) did not know if it was male or female driving the car she was reporting, thus she said "they". as in, (THIS IS NOT WHAT THE CALLER SAID, JUST PHRASING IT THIS WAY FOR REFERENCE) "I just saw a car and they were driving crazy..."

And then she (911 caller) did indicate that she thought there might have been someone in the passenger seat. So there is no verification of who was in the car, whether there was more than one person (could have been people in the backseat for all we know) or whether car people were male(s) or female(s).

Just want to say again that we need to be careful and not say things that will be read later as fact by folks who pop onto the thread and don't read everything. The 911 caller did not state that there was - in fact - more than one individual in the car. May have been, but the caller did not state so as fact.

as I also still like the lake, hate to say it.

A body should have surfaced by now were one put into the water in mid-June, but, without being too graphic or morbid, there are ways to keep a body sunken for longer. No forever (esp not in Tempe Town Lake, which is really a glorified reservoir) but longer than a week or two.

this part o town, people overnight park or longer often. heck, i leave my car at my house sometimes 3-4 days, and people park in front of my house, over 24hrs. i dont think it would be suspicious beyond having the popped tires, and if u note this street, on corner is an abandoned house. so, its not the MOST populated part of riversidetempe area

and, the 911 call was in a previous post from what seems like a decade ago! its very blatant that the caller to 911 both said 'they, them, and that the car was possibly driven by 2 people...

i wrote it out word for word, what was in news report. but, it was at most 4-6 sentences, that i remember

I am one of those "gut feeling" people. I've said this before in several threads... I"m like that weird great-aunt everyone has someplace in the family tree who says kooky stuff and you think she's nuts until a couple of days later whatever she said, happens. Then you wonder what in the world..?? It's just gut. Instinct. Whatever.

I'd be very interested in reading what missgulfsouth's father has to say. Retired LE's gut instinct on this would be wonderful to have to ponder on.

Personally, I'm still letting it percolate.

I can't argue with my gut on the fact that foul play has occurred though, and that this lovely lady has quite likely passed.

Yep, I'm the 38 year old "weird great-aunt".....kooky and mostly right. My dad and I have very similar instincts.

but we don't have the way that 911 call started, (or perhaps all of what was said on that call) which is why we want the rewind.

And one other thought. Maybe Adrienne knew cabbie. She had valley fever in the spring, maybe she was used to using cabs, and maybe she knew this guy. It happens for sure, esp in that area. This was not a "gypsy" cab, but not one of the big guys either. Maybe she knew him, and he her, just from doing business.

WHAT I"M ABOUT TO TYPE IS ALL CONJECTURE AND IMO BASED ON WHAT I UNDERSTAND TO BE FACT:

I don't think she was in the car accident at all.

I think she got out of her BF's car after arguing, walked back to her apartment, and found that her car was gone/"borrowed" by a party-goer.

I think she flipped out and tried calling her BF over and over again, because having you car stolen trumps being PO'd at your BF and puts things in perspective darn quick. If there was unaccounted for time in here, I think she spent it being angry at the roommates and demanding answers but got none.

I think she couldn't get ahold of her BF as she was heading back outside, still amped up from her argument and full of adrenaline from the latest development, and started looking for her car. I think she called him and called him while walking around with angry "beer muscles" feeling invincible and not watching out for herself properly, finally texting him she was coming over because perhaps she decided that she was going to call a cab to take her there if she didn't find the car within the next couple of minutes.

Then perhaps she found her car just a couple of blocks away with tires blown out, locked, and she realized for the first time that she didn't have her spare key on her (her normal keys having been swiped while she was gone and used to "borrow" her car), OR her wallet to pay for a cab. This would be easy to forget, having run out to look for her car in such a haste; so perhaps she walked back to the apartment to get her spare key (maybe changing while she was there) and called a cab while she was there, knowing her car was undriveable for now, but intending to call someone about it in the morning when she was 100% sober (her dad, a tow company, AAA, whatever).

I think perhaps when they told her it'd be a good 20 minutes before the nearest cab could come I think she decided to walk to the store and meet it there because she was angry, assuming someone at the party had taken her keys and her car, and didn't want to be there any longer than necessary, heading out with a peeved sense of "I'm so over this, I'm outta here!"

I think perhaps at this moment, while she was getting ready to grab her spare key and wallet and head out to the AMPM to meet the cab, something happened to her. Perhaps someone heard her being angry her car was gone. Maybe she ranted that she was going to turn in whoever she found out did it (snitches get stiches, dontchaknow)...

Maybe. IMO. For now.

but we don't have the way that 911 call started, (or perhaps all of what was said on that call) which is why we want the rewind.

And one other thought. Maybe Adrienne knew cabbie. She had valley fever in the spring, maybe she was used to using cabs, and maybe she knew this guy. It happens for sure, esp in that area. This was not a "gypsy" cab, but not one of the big guys either. Maybe she knew him, and he her, just from doing business.

And now that we know that someone went mising that night, doing a rewind might be helpful in that there may have been other calls that can shed some light on something for us in some way. Just don't know without re-listening. IMO. :)

WHAT I"M ABOUT TO TYPE IS ALL CONJECTURE AND IMO BASED ON WHAT I UNDERSTAND TO BE FACT:

I don't think she was in the car accident at all.

I think she got out of her BF's car after arguing, walked back to her apartment, and found that her car was gone/"borrowed" by a party-goer.

I think she flipped out and tried calling her BF over and over again, because having you car stolen trumps being PO'd at your BF and puts things in perspective darn quick. If there was unaccounted for time in here, I think she spent it being angry at the roommates and demanding answers but got none.

I think she couldn't get ahold of her BF as she was heading back outside, still amped up from her argument and full of adrenaline from the latest development, and started looking for her car. I think she called him and called him while walking around with angry "beer muscles" feeling invincible and not watching out for herself properly, finally texting him she was coming over because perhaps she decided that she was going to call a cab to take her there if she didn't find the car within the next couple of minutes.

Then perhaps she found her car just a couple of blocks away with tires blown out, locked, and she realized for the first time that she didn't have her spare key on her (her normal keys having been swiped while she was gone and used to "borrow" her car), OR her wallet to pay for a cab. This would be easy to forget, having run out to look for her car in such a haste; so perhaps she walked back to the apartment to get her spare key (maybe changing while she was there) and called a cab while she was there.

I think perhaps when they told her it'd be a good 20 minutes before the nearest cab could come I think she decided to walk to the store and meet it there because she was angry, assuming someone at the party had taken her keys and her car, and didn't want to be there any longer than necessary, heading out with a peeved sense of "I'm so over this, I'm outta here!"

I think perhaps at this moment, while she was getting ready to grab her spare key and wallet and head out to the AMPM to meet the cab, something happened to her. Perhaps someone heard her being angry her car was gone. Maybe she ranted that she was going to turn in whoever she found out did it (snitches get stiches, dontchaknow)...

Maybe. IMO. For now.

Thanks was not enough. I appreciate this theory, and think you're brilliant. =)

I sent a PM to Peachy to see if she can help with the rewind from that 3:44 call.

re GGE's latest - Lightbulb moment for me (esp when thinking back to the vigil): Roommate knows who "borrowed" Adrienne's car. If true, that explains a lot about body language, word choice, etc.

I sent a PM to Peachy to see if she can help with the rewind from that 3:44 call.

re GGE's latest - Lightbulb moment for me (esp when thinking back to the vigil): Roommate knows who "borrowed" Adrienne's car. If true, that explains a lot about body language, word choice, etc.

BBM - sums up my thoughts on the roommate

Mmmmm. I can't access photobucket or any type of social media, as it's blocked on our computers. Yes, we are a FB free family......they really do exist!!! LOL....... ;)

My Case Archives are not really social media. There's over 100 complete cases, start-to-finish, missing-found-trial-sentencing, everything. When I take a case, I complete it.

Plus, since everything gets deleted on news sites within a certain time (faster for more obscure cases) it is there on my site for as long I pay the bill.

My Case Archives are not really social media. There's complete cases, start-to-finish, missing-found-trial-sentencing, everything. When I take a case, I complete it.

Plus, since everything gets deleted on news sites within a certain time (faster for more obscure cases) it is there on my site for as long I pay the bill.

I am also FB free, twitter free, all that crap. WS is my only link to that world, lol... but I checked out the case archive you have for Adrienne, AmandaReckonwith, and was very impressed. I encourage everyone to check it out - there is lots there that you may not have seen. I see you post those case archives on a lot of threads, but had no idea what you included there. Wow! I'd want you on my team if something nefarious ever happens to me.

I was trying to get the time of the 911 call for Peachy, and then I got busy - did someone reach out to her for the rewind on the scanner thread?

The caller to 911 said "they" at first becasue she (the caller was female) did not know if it was male or female driving the car she was reporting, thus she said "they". as in, (THIS IS NOT WHAT THE CALLER SAID, JUST PHRASING IT THIS WAY FOR REFERENCE) "I just saw a car and they were driving crazy..."

And then she (911 caller) did indicate that she thought there might have been someone in the passenger seat. So there is no verification of who was in the car, whether there was more than one person (could have been people in the backseat for all we know) or whether car people were male(s) or female(s).

Just want to say again that we need to be careful and not say things that will be read later as fact by folks who pop onto the thread and don't read everything. The 911 caller did not state that there was - in fact - more than one individual in the car. May have been, but the caller did not state so as fact.

This is the 911 with the female witness to the curb-hitting.

Adrienne's cab phone calls summary:

I saved everything I have found on this case, here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=137280782186109995597945049028

(If you click a pic, it will take you there)

There are no links here for me to click on - nothing is showing up, except for the photobucket link, and I can't access that because it's media sharing = blocked.

as I also still like the lake, hate to say it.

A body should have surfaced by now were one put into the water in mid-June, but, without being too graphic or morbid, there are ways to keep a body sunken for longer. No forever (esp not in Tempe Town Lake, which is really a glorified reservoir) but longer than a week or two.

perhaps a tip was given that led the police to the lake, they hit that lake immediately. mind you, before securing the car scene and bringing in k9s, for example. which, i dont think they did right away? which would of made sense. im beating this point in every post basically, but i think the ball was dropped upon finding the car at roosevelt/brown. how hard would of a scent dog been to see what travels' emitted from that car?

well 2wks later, it aint gonna be as easy for k9s or anything else, and that big saturday sheriff cop fbi jamboree was too little, too late IMO.

I am also FB free, twitter free, all that crap. WS is my only link to that world, lol... but I checked out the case archive you have for Adrienne, AmandaReckonwith, and was very impressed. I encourage everyone to check it out - there is lots there that you may not have seen. I see you post those case archives on a lot of threads, but had no idea what you included there. Wow! I'd want you on my team if something nefarious ever happens to me.

WISH I could see it!!!! (in pee wee herman voice!)

There are no links here for me to click on - nothing is showing up, except for the photobucket link, and I can't access that because it's media sharing = blocked.

This might help you a little... the news station it came from is there on the picture.

In the archive, the video and the article is there too. It is not a perfect thing, but it is what it is. Info as shared by the media.

This might help you a little... the news station it came from is there on the picture.

In the archive, the video and the article is there too. It is not a perfect thing, but it is what it is. Info as shared by the media.

Are you sure you can't see Photobucket? It's just a photo sharing/editing and storage site. Like she said, not a social media site at all.

It's definitely blocked. No photo sharing allowed with our filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven