AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the party.

Remembering when I was Adrienne's age and the parties me and my roomies had and how it wasn't at all unusual to leave your own party. There were always single guys around on the make, hitting on you, especially if you had just had a fight with your boyfriend and especially if you were wasted.

Back to looking at Adrienne's Instagram page I definitely got the feeling she was a hopeless romantic, even at such a young age. And from the flavor of her comments and #hashtags on Instagram I also feel like she had a very big flair for the dramatic. And I don't mean this in a critical way. I'm just trying to get at her emotional state of being at the time of her disappearance.

I believe it is HIGHLY likely that she got into the car with someone she either knew from the party or met at the party. It could have been someone who was attracted to her and paying attention to her that night.

And that could be where she went between 5:06am and 5:07am.

To that person's car.

This might help you a little... the news station it came from is there on the picture.

In the archive, the video and the article is there too. It is not a perfect thing, but it is what it is. Info as shared by the media.

just checked the photobucket link. pretty amazing. cheers to compiling that!

did u get her pics from insty yet? i dont think i saw any of em there. or her roommates fb? interesting pics, too. like one with a salinas, and two girls, drinking budweiser at some party.
the glimpse into the life of her, is not really any different than most 19 yr olds that live round' here. shes' very similiar it seems, and thats no slight. nothing really reads as out of the ordinary/ and NOTHING sticks out on insty or her fb, of being a red flag of concern in regards to a boyfriend, or ultra shady people. imo

her roommates insty, is a bit more emo and telling, actually. but, we are looking at them under a microscope.

what new info has come to light in last few days, even? it seems, that the saturday cop extravaganza party in the neighborhood didnt uncover new evidence, well nothing told to media/public....

@MissDemeanor - (sorry I forgot to quote your post and not sure how to edit it in offhand now)Jumping off your post about meeting a guy who showed interest in her at the party and going off in a car with him -- I can totally see it. I was a hopeless romantic at 19 and made terrible choices in the name of love all the time. Now at more than twice that age I realize my idea of love was probably closer to lust back then, and combine that with drinking and you have a recipe for potential disaster. At that point you just have to hope a girl is with a respectable guy. Wonder how many of the 40 people at the party were respectable guys?

(just running with your train of thought, based on my own terrible judgement at 19. No offense implied to anyone by putting the word "lust" out there... I just know what *I* was like, and thinking back now I feel 100% :facepalm: + :blushing: + more :facepalm: )

Back to the party.

Remembering when I was Adrienne's age and the parties me and my roomies had and how it wasn't at all unusual to leave your own party. There were always single guys around on the make, hitting on you, especially if you had just had a fight with your boyfriend and especially if you were wasted.

Back to looking at Adrienne's Instagram page I definitely got the feeling she was a hopeless romantic, even at such a young age. And from the flavor of her comments and #hashtags on Instagram I also feel like she had a very big flair for the dramatic. And I don't mean this in a critical way. I'm just trying to get at her emotional state of being at the time of her disappearance.

I believe it is HIGHLY likely that she got into the car with someone she either knew from the party or met at the party. It could have been someone who was attracted to her and paying attention to her that night.

And that could be where she went between 5:06am and 5:07am.

To that person's car.

an interesting perspective; i don't even think she regarded that guy as a boyfriend, the one she was arguing with. her facebook didnt say in relationship, even. hes not photographed on their with her, in any pics i saw.
i think, he is more what we call FRIENDZONE. hes' known her for ever, i think was reported?

i follow word for word with your story, except i dont think she got into a car with someone from the party willingly, if that happened.

she changed clothes, called cab and was on record w cellie saying to her guyfriend, that she was coming over.

did she catch a ride somewhere else? because, guyfriend wasn't responding? why didn't she just stay at her place? thats why i think she wanted to vamos from her apt, actually. something (imo,) was making her wanna leave. a person, or group perhaps. she left early, to her guyfriends house. why was he upset? maybe he had good intention, maybe the party was filled with people who he thought were not positive to her well being?

Peachy graciously said she would try to work on the rewind fpr us and post it. Not sure where - I assume on the scanner thread (it is at #6 thread now). I am getting ready to take off from work and won't be online again until later tonight, so can someone keep your eyes peeled for what Peachy might find for us? (You could search her posts to find it if no luck finding it elsewhere). Of course, she may not be able to get it for whatever reason, but I am hopeful that she can access it, and that is might tell us something we don't already know. (I know, I know, we don't KNOW much at this point...)

good work and dedication for Adrienne. We are here for you baby girl!

I'm a chick, and I'm a chick that's a hopeless incurable romantic and I have a flair for the dramatic and I know what signs to look for to know if someone else is that way as well.

I was amazed at some of the things I saw on Adrienne's Instagram for someone her age and I still believe in her latest photos and comments she was somehow reaching out.

Did anyone see her comment where she says something to the effect of telling her boyfriend to tell his new girlfriend that he belonged to someone else?

Am I the only one who saw that?

if you read my fb over the last week, you would possibly theorize that im a pirate, an astronaut, an artist, and a mathematician.

at 19, the current theme is emo hipster screamo lover of boys then cocaine then girls then parting then yolo then dubstep then nostalgia then back to complaining about going to work while others' get to travel to abiza.... i would say that everyone i know under 25 not only looks like a salinas, but has instagrams that rival hers in terms of emotional rollercoaster(ism.) and histrionics.

but, then again, a salinas is missing 2wks now. so, yes her posts are interesting.

as, are her roommates' fb posts. i posted those about 50 years ago, (3 days,) and they are lost in the other thread.

@MissDemeanor - (sorry I forgot to quote your post and not sure how to edit it in offhand now)Jumping off your post about meeting a guy who showed interest in her at the party and going off in a car with him -- I can totally see it. I was a hopeless romantic at 19 and made terrible choices in the name of love all the time. Now at more than twice that age I realize my idea of love was probably closer to lust back then, and combine that with drinking and you have a recipe for potential disaster. At that point you just have to hope a girl is with a respectable guy. Wonder how many of the 40 people at the party were respectable guys?

(just running with your train of thought, based on my own terrible judgement at 19. No offense implied to anyone by putting the word "lust" out there... I just know what *I* was like, and thinking back now I feel 100% :facepalm: + :blushing: + more :facepalm: )

You totally get it, GGE!!!! Thank you!! 19 is still so young and so vulnerable. I can most definitely see someone offering to take her to her boyfriend's place and her getting in their car.

To me it's the most likely scenario if she decided not to take the cab.

And LOL@your question of "how many of the 40 people at the party were respectable guys?" hahaha

Depends on your definition of respectable. Boys will be boys. ;)

the police said in an interview that they had several people at party waiting to be interviewed that they couldnt get to talk to, yet.

the party is the key, imo.

she was there, and poof sometime between that going to ampm. if she even went

(oh yea, it's scary how much I totally get it. I'm convinced an exBF of mine spent our entire relationship trying to figure out how to disappear me for ransom. I know, drama and histrionics. I'll spare you all. :rotfl:

edit - that smiley, LMAO!! see, I coldn't remember the trigger for the laughing smiley. I tried :lmao: , I tried :rofl: but neither worked so I tried : rotfl: without the space, and that's what I got. It's so absurd that I"m leaving it.)

Didn't LE say she had a car accident? Or did they her car was in an a accident?
Or that they were TOLD she had an accident? I don't think they would presume she was driving if they did not know, or just because another student told them so, is my point.

if you read my fb over the last week, you would possibly theorize that im a pirate, an astronaut, an artist, and a mathematician.

at 19, the current theme is emo hipster screamo lover of boys then cocaine then girls then parting then yolo then dubstep then nostalgia then back to complaining about going to work while others' get to travel to abiza.... i would say that everyone i know under 25 not only looks like a salinas, but has instagrams that rival hers in terms of emotional rollercoaster(ism.) and histrionics.

but, then again, a salinas is missing 2wks now. so, yes her posts are interesting.

as, are her roommates' fb posts. i posted those about 50 years ago, (3 days,) and they are lost in the other thread.

I have nearly 5000 FB friends and in the thousands on Instagram as well. My posts swing with my moods and I see the same thing with ASalinas. My friends on Instagram constantly make up #hashtags to convey what they are feeling.

I do feel Adrienne was a good girl. And not a wild girl. That's the feeling I got from reading her comments and posts.

the police said in an interview that they had several people at party waiting to be interviewed that they couldnt get to talk to, yet.

the party is the key, imo.

she was there, and poof sometime between that going to ampm. if she even went

I could not agree more. I really hope that they don't lawyer up like the friends in Lauren's case.

Didn't LE say she had a car accident? Or did they her car was in an a accident?
Or that they were TOLD she had an accident? I don't think they would presume she was driving if they did not know, or just because another student told them so, is my point.

Yes, that's what Officer Pooley has been reported as saying. That she was involved in an accident.

(oh yea, it's scary how much I totally get it. I'm convinced an exBF of mine spent our entire relationship trying to figure out how to disappear me for ransom. I know, drama and histrionics. I'll spare you all. :rotfl:

edit - that smiley, LMAO!! see, I coldn't remember the trigger for the laughing smiley. I tried :lmao: , I tried :rofl: but neither worked so I tried : rotfl: without the space, and that's what I got. It's so absurd that I"m leaving it.)

haha! :D

I could not agree more. I really hope that they don't lawyer up like the friends in Lauren's case.

Their best bet is interviewing everyone who was that party. Getting cell phone records, photos, etc.

That's "the key" for sure!

I have nearly 5000 FB friends and in the thousands on Instagram as well. My posts swing with my moods and I see the same thing with ASalinas. My friends on Instagram constantly make up #hashtags to convey what they are feeling.

I do feel Adrienne was a good girl. And not a wild girl. That's the feeling I got from reading her comments and posts.

she had pics w her roommate and friend holding brew cans and they had the epic blue cups behind em as well as some guy was photobombing the pic. i say, shes about as normal as a 19yr old girl can be in this crazy instagram world!

AND THATS WHY im alarmed by the lack of instagram/fb posts that really allude to anything during the time frame of that night/morning; i know chicks who up to the moment post on insty and fb. has anyone seen a insty or fb post by a salinas talking about party or her guy friend THAT NIGHT? that seems odd. most girls and guys post every thing they eat, every place they go.
but maybe she wasn't a chronic poster o' the instagram.

she had pics w her roommate and friend holding brew cans and they had the epic blue cups behind em as well as some guy was photobombing the pic. i say, shes about as normal as a 19yr old girl can be in this crazy instagram world!

AND THATS WHY im alarmed by the lack of instagram/fb posts that really allude to anything during the time frame of that night/morning; i know chicks who up to the moment post on insty and fb. has anyone seen a insty or fb post by a salinas talking about party or her guy friend THAT NIGHT? that seems odd. most girls and guys post every thing they eat, every place they go.
but maybe she wasn't a chronic poster o' the instagram.

every time you point this out I get a little more uneasy.

it lends a sense of "nobody say anything or you'll be next - snitches get stitches and let her be your example of that!" that makes me ... uneasy.

IMO

(ETA - from now on I'm just gonna type SGS instead of the full phrase, if necessary. just fair warning.)

Yes, that's what Officer Pooley has been reported as saying. That she was involved in an accident.

Then I think she was. Police are not known to report as fact what they hear from others, IMO.

every time you point this out I get a little more uneasy.

it lends a sense of "nobody say anything or you'll be next - snitches get stitches and let her be your example of that!" that makes me ... uneasy.

IMO

ive been beating that drum, about the inner circle of people known to the party, NOT really talking. and the police reporting that they have people they wanna speak to, that they haven't? ding ding ding

if my friend disappeared, or gf, or whomever is close to me, i would be out in the community making an insane fuss, being absolutely livid.

that its not happening, and we would see it on the facebook pages of those who are 2 degrees or 3 degrees seperated, and we aren't...

..someone was told to shut up. in fact, i think a lot of people, were told to shut up!!!

i remarked earlier, there is a possibility, that very dangerous connections are at play here. i wont remark on that beyond just saying it.

if its the proverbial boogyman krueger guy in the bushes with the white van and asking a salinas to help him move a rowboat to his vw, then so be it. i dont think its a ted bundy. i think, its a friends friend associate friend known but known, if you know what i mean>

riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member