AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this info. I noticed "farms" being mentioned. Was it TS who brought up something about a farm?

IIRC, someone posted here that a poster on her FB made a statement something like....you may not know where he is, but I'd bet the farm you know how he got there. Which is just a figure of speech. I don't believe anyone has mentioned a farm as a place he could be hiding, except some of us on here, as mere speculation....farm, ranch, other out of the way place.

I am not perpetuating rumors, actually trying to quell them. I do not have a FB account, so did not see this myself except as a post on WS.

facebook is saying she has back child support she owes? Is this true?

With all due respect... can we please keep the Casey Anthony case off of this thread!

IIRC, someone posted here that a poster on her FB made a statement something like....you may not know where he is, but I'd bet the farm you know how he got there. Which is just a figure of speech. I don't believe anyone has mentioned a farm as a place he could be hiding, except some of us on here, as mere speculation....farm, ranch, other out of the way place.

I am not perpetuating rumors, actually trying to quell them. I do not have a FB account, so did not see this myself except as a post on WS.

Tammi posted on facebook that she believes people are hiding him on a farm

all things I was thinking.. I agree.
Also, it seemed that analisa was way over the top dramatic

Oh YEAH!!! Totally....and NG helped. NG is the one that said stilleto heels. Analise just said high heels or bg heels or something. NG kept poking and prodding, like she wanted Analise to use more adjectives, lol.

Oh YEAH!!! Totally....and NG helped. NG is the one that said stilleto heels. Analise just said high heels or bg heels or something. NG kept poking and prodding, like she wanted Analise to use more adjectives, lol.

yes... and Nancy's "failure to thrive" crap. I don't agree.

yup she owes a little over $700, someone posted the link a thread or two back.

Thanks for this info. I noticed "farms" being mentioned. Was it TS who brought up something about a farm?

Yes I recall a statement from Tammi in which she suspects that Gabriel may have been taken to a 'farm' where he could then grow up and become unrecognizable which in turn leads me to JS statement, claiming he can then be 'filtered back into the general public' (something like that)

Her statements about 'underground', 'farm' and 'filtering' makes me think she speaks about stuff most of us have no real knowledge of simply because (and I assume) we don't get real heavy into that kinda info because we have no reason other than sleuthing it for this or other missing kids cases.

I for one have never heard of 'underground' shady business. Perhaps I live a sheltered life but I am not ignorant to accepting that these shady businesses are really out there.

IMO E did not kill Gabriel. Again, why wait 8 month to do so?
IMO the Smiths are in it deep. Again, why did they not retract themselves long ago?

Have a great day my friends. I will clear my mind and go to the local animal shelter w/my daughter and do some volunteering.
BBL

Yes I recall a statement from Tammi in which she suspects that Gabriel may have been taken to a 'farm' where he could then grow up and become unrecognizable which in turn leads me to JS statement, claiming he can then be 'filtered back into the general public' (something like that)

Her statements about 'underground', 'farm' and 'filtering' makes me think she speaks about stuff most of us have no real knowledge of simply because (and I assume) we don't get real heavy into that kinda info because we have no reason other than sleuthing it for this or other missing kids cases.

I for one have never heard of 'underground' shady business. Perhaps I live a sheltered life but I am not ignorant to accepting that these shady businesses are really out there.

IMO the Smiths are in it deep. Again, why did they not retract themselves long ago?

Have a great day my friends. I will clear my mind and go to the local animal shelter w/my daughter and do some volunteering.
BBL
Yes, I think the article you posted may also give an indication why EJ has clammed up. She did something really stupid with her text to LM and drew attention to herself that got her caught. It sounds like EJ has been thinking about adoption since GJ was born. She could have been doing her "research" into things like this for awhile. jmo

BBL

I don't think that most people wait to kill someone. Some people just snap. And by snapping could very well still be guilty of 1st degree murder because premeditation can be formed in the blink of an eye.

Here's what I'm beginning to ponder:

....She never expected for a judge to challenge her custody. She thought she had total say over what happened to the baby. In her mind, she could keep him or give him away. How dare the father have any say!!

... Like gasoline on a blazing fire the Smiths validated ES's feelings above. They (at least Tammy) worked her and worked her and worked her. They encouraged her hate for Logan, praised her thoughts of turning the child over and made her feel important. EJ was ready and willing to give the baby to the Smiths.

....The Smiths made the mistake of being way too visible in the court proceedings. They should never have went with her or have communicated with Logan. But they expected Logan to just suck it up when the baby vanished. They underestimated him and could now be identified as potential babynappers. The risk now outweighed the benefits so they backed off.

...But they had already filled EJ's mind with thoughts of a new life, free from the constraints of motherhood. It wasn't so easy for EJ to shift mentally. Here she is, stuck with "that baby" and considers herself saddled. In the end the Smiths didn't do what they promised, why would anyone else?

...And I think this is when she killed the baby. Now she can go off and have that unfettered life that the Smiths convinced her she could have without the yolk of motherhood weighing her down.

...What are the odds of:
....The people at the park suddenly appear
....For the second time, complete strangers inquire about what her plans are for her child.
....Not only do they inquire, but there are interested in taking the child. Damn the torpedo's...full steam ahead with an illegal adoption.
....Not only are they interested, but they are ready to take the baby right now. Or maybe in a day or so if the motel story comes into play.
....Not only do they actually take the baby, but they vanish without a trace. National news cover the story. They have the ability to hide the child. Do they have no friends or family with eyes? They (both of them) will now risk their very freedom to hide the child knowing that if they would have come forward and returned him it could have been handled. But no, they hide him.....Maybe in another country, but not here.

Anyway, Sorry for the long post. I think EJ killed that child hope and pray he can be found so he can be put to rest.

My own opinion of course

Tammi's role kind of reminds me of the Sam and Lindsey Porter case. That was a heartwrenching one. Daniel Porter abducted his children and wouldn't tell the mother what he had done with them even after he was arrested. Unfortunately eventually their remains were found, but not until their mother, Tina, had gone through years of hell.

Daniel Porter had a very close friend who the mother firmly believed had information about what Daniel had done with the children. The friend went on Dr Phil and failed a lie detector test. I could not for the life of me figure out why she would not tell the truth but she didn't. Really reminds me of what Tammi is doing now.

Hi! Nancy has a habit of doing that, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther