AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ tlcox : was this the interview you mentioned ?

http:s-find-family-home/story?id=16194621

"Missing Arizona Girl Search Intensifies After K-9s Find Clue in House"

Oh my heart aches for that little boy :(

Did anyone get what the reportor ask at the end of the last Presser,

?..Something about what time the mother left for work or something...?

the reporter asked if the mother checked on her/saw her before she left for work and Chief V said he would not discuss that.

Hi all, I've been lurking for a long time but I'm also a Tucsonan, so had to weigh in on this case. One thing I've noticed on the local coverage is a lot of mom's co-workers and friends being involved in distributing fliers, giving interviews, etc., but I haven't seen anyone from dad's work. (Not that they're not there, just that mom's seem to have a big presence.) Has anyone seen anything different?)

No, but having several dentists in the family, I thought that a dental practice was likely not as large as a medical center...
So they just might not be as prominent or have as many resources or people to be involved. (Not that it would stop my family.)

Nurse, I think the link to this thread from the last one is broken. I had to copy and paste to get here. I'm exhausted from the work!

LietKynes, in regards to your question about the interview which gave me the horrible feeling. That is, indeed the one I was referring to.

The person speaking said of Isabel "She was a perfect little girl"

All the hair on my arms and back of neck stood at attention. I really cannot explain further other than she is being spoken of in past tense and the description used "a perfect little girl", seems odd to me. I would have expected "a regular little girl" "a sweet little girl" etc

Probably nothing but man I still can't shake the "offness" that brief snippet left me with a most unsettled feeling.

As I said, no link, pure opinion and speculation (I will not link the interview because I feel the person who was speaking is a minor/teen and I have no evidence he has done anything wrong.)

She's such a cutie pie. Praying she will be found safe. :please:

I wonder what the dogs hit on. :(

Police have asked the family of a 6-year-old Arizona girl who disappeared from her bedroom to leave their Tucson home after an FBI dog search Monday turned up new information that required a closer examination, investigators told KVOA.com.

Police Chief Roberto Villasenor told the NBC affiliate that canine units alerted police to a “new direction” and officers were working with the dog handlers to interpret the latest discovery inside the home of missing first-grader Isabel Mercedes Celis. Dogs from an FBI canine unit from Virginia began searching the home after midnight Monday, police said.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...eeping-missing-girls-family-from-arizona-home

:seeya: Thank you for this update ... I was just checking in for updates to see if Isabel has been found ... and sadly she hasn't :(

RBBM: The dogs that were used in the home : are they HRD Dogs ?

JMO ... but I think the dog "HIT" and there is evidence of a "crime scene" ... and that is what this "new direction" is ...

Oh ... I hope not ... I hope NOT and Isabel is found safe and soon ...

MOO ...

LietKynes, in regards to your question about the interview which gave me the horrible feeling. That is, indeed the one I was referring to.

The person speaking said of Isabel "She was a perfect little girl"

All the hair on my arms and back of neck stood at attention. I really cannot explain further other than she is being spoken of in past tense and the description used "a perfect little girl", seems odd to me. I would have expected "a regular little girl" "a sweet little girl" etc

Probably nothing but man I still can't shake the "offness" that brief snippet left me with a most unsettled feeling.

As I said, no link, pure opinion and speculation (I will not link the interview because I feel the person who was speaking is a minor/teen and I have no evidence he has done anything wrong.)

Who was the person speaking? TIA

We haven't been able to bring Jhessye Shockley home yet and now another beautiful little girl is missing. This makes my heart hurt
icon9.gif

:seeya: Thank you for this update ... I was just checking in for updates to see if Isabel has been found ... and sadly she hasn't :(

RBBM: The dogs that were used in the home : are they HRD Dogs ?

JMO ... but I think the dog "HIT" and there is evidence of a "crime scene" ... and that is what this "new direction" is ...

Oh ... I hope not ... I hope NOT and Isabel is found safe and soon ...

MOO ...
one of the dogs was also a unknown scent discrimination dog (can detect unknown scent). The other one was HRD.

I am thinking (just moo) that the fbi dogs were brought in to double check what dogs had already noted in the house (dogs have previously been mentioned in the case) :moo:

I have been reading along the last thread with my phone but had to swap it out for the laptop to type up this post. In the last thread in posts #445 and #538 it was said that LE was leaving it up to the parents choice if they chose to address the media or not.

This struck me as a very interesting statement. This is all MOO. IF LE/FBI thought that Isabel was truly kidnapped, wouldn't they make a very conscious effort to control what is said in the media by the parents? IF an abductor was watching or the parents were to try and communicate with a potential perp- I would think that FBI would be very involved in the choice of words for the parents to use and have media interaction "scripted" to a degree.

I find it interesting that there appears to be an open door (as far as LE is concerned) for the parents to chose if they want to talk with media or not. If the parents go before media and are on the spot with no coaching from FBI - I guess their responses will not only be scrutinized by the public, but also might provide LE and other professionals with other facts. (Body language, eye movements, voice level, etc...)

In no way am I leaning towards accusing the parents of anything. I just keyed in on what seems to be an open choice for the parents to speak or not speak to media right now. I find it an interesting statement and decision.

@ ~n/t~ : abc news didn't id the person speaking, which is probably the correct thing to do. The news clip just said 'family friends'.
Hope that this precious little girl is found safe !!!!!
Makes me nervous when they (LE) appear to focus more closely on the home.

We haven't been able to bring Jhessye Shockley home yet and now another beautiful little girl is missing. This makes my heart hurt
icon9.gif
We have several high profile (well....local high profile) kidnappings or murders that have never been solved. I would like to hope this will end differently but.....my guess is that she is close by her home somehow. Just a feeling I have....nothing big. Someone close to the fam or someone who watched a while.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It's Motown night on DWTS, but I will tune in to NG instead.

Are you running a fever Bette? Feeling dizzy?

No way I'm gonna miss Derek tonight, especially not to hear Nancy repeat the same two or three facts over and over for the entire hour like she always does, and never anything we don't already know!

Trying to be a good citizen here, there is no need for drastic decisions...remember, a couple of weeks ago they were laying on the floor, next time they were kissing, what are we in for tonight, Hmmm?

DWTS DWTS DWTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member