AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No posts there from 6/5 so they've been removed now.

Still there (at least for me). Left side, scroll down some, below the "Police on Isabel: There are suspects" post... last comment.

Is Sergio sill living in the family home and separated from the family? Where and with who does Becky live? IIRC, another adult family member was assigned (CPS suggestion) to be residing with her and the children.

I believe the family member was RC's brother, but not sure which one or where I read that. No idea where SC is. Maybe in the house, maybe not. And where are the dogs?

Some interesting posts from 6/5 on the FindIsabelCelis FB page from an apparent relation to the Stardevant neighbor... More interesting is that her post was not removed, which has been the case in the past for non-supportive posters.

I don't see it,pieper..

I believe the family member was RC's brother, but not sure which one or where I read that. No idea where SC is. Maybe in the house, maybe not. And where are the dogs?

Same thing in the Irwin Case.....the dogs just seem to disappear.*sigh*

Can we link to the FB page? So confusing... :) Damn timeline format doesn't help any either. LOL.

You can link to the page and direct readers to the post, but you can't copy and paste any comments from the FB page here. You can paraphrase the comments.

HTH

Can we link to the FB page? So confusing... :) Damn timeline format doesn't help any either. LOL.

I still can't see it. Oh how I hate timeline! It's Find Isabel Celis facebook page, right?

FB URL http://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

Left side, scroll down some to the article "Police on Isabel: There are Suspects" dated 6/5... with photo from one of the fliers. Last comment posted 16 hrs ago.

Paraphrasing: (he) failed two polygraphs... Poster appears to be sister/relative of A "barking dogs" S. Certainly hearsay, but first *I've* heard (read).

Ah Ha. Finally found it, it's on the right for me. dang timeline anyway....grumble, grumble... makes it so hard to find anything.

Ah Ha. Finally found it, it's on the right for me. dang timeline anyway....grumble, grumble... makes it so hard to find anything.

Glad it isn't just me detesting the timeline format. Awful.

Since there isn't any new information to work with, I've started looking back at reports from the early phase of the investigation. This is related to our earlier discussion about LE watching the parent's emotions.

I wasn't closely following this case during the first few days, but now I think LE was giving us clues at that time. I think the implication that LE wanted to watch the behavior of the parents was one strong clue.

I think another clue is that FBI behavioral analysts were called in immediately. If LE was watching the parent's behavior, and there were no other actual suspects at the time, don't we have to assume that LE and the FBI were actually analyzing the behavior of the family?

On the Wednesday following the abduction, it was reported that "Her bedroom window was open and a screen was off" but Villasenor said police "have never said that was a point of entry."

This report continued with:
"FBI profilers have completed work inside the Tucson home of the missing 6-year-old, and police are switching from a search to an investigative phase, Villaseñor said Wednesday."

"Of the FBI search team, Villaseñor said, "I'M HOPING THEY SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY." He declined to disclose details of what the team found."

Villasenor said he hoped that the FBI saw things differently. That leads me to believe that local LE had a very definite opinion (even at that early date). IMO LE has continually directed public suspicion toward the parents, so I believe that the family was already the focus of this investigation.

I can't imagine that LE would immediately focus on the parents unless they believed that the abduction was staged or that the actual evidence did not match the Celis account.

If the window was not the entry point, that screen was removed for some reason. What other reasonable explanation would there be except some type of staging? By the time of the Today show interview, even Sergio seemed to be unsure that the window was actually the entry point (although the whole family directed attention to the window in the 911 calls).

http://azpm.org/news/story/2012/4/22/181-tucson-police-looking-for-missing-6-year-old/

FB URL http://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

Left side, scroll down some to the article "Police on Isabel: There are Suspects" dated 6/5... with photo from one of the fliers. Last comment posted 16 hrs ago.

Paraphrasing: (he) failed two polygraphs... Poster appears to be sister/relative of Alicia "barking dogs" Stardevant. Certainly hearsay, but first *I've* heard (read).

Ah, thank you, I was looking at another fb page set up and hm, more than interesting.

I see they had ANOTHER fundraiser yesterday. This stuff is now turning into a Reality Show. One case I was following, the parents got the donations after the child was found deceased. They bought a real nice vehicle..paid cash. Ever since the scamming Anthonys, I don't like what I see going on in these type cases.

Isn't $60,000 reward enough, FGS! Use some of the $60,000 money already collected for flyers (though they can be made for free many times).

When was the last time a reward was paid? The restrictions on receiving it are so strict that it seldom ever crosses anyone's hands. It usually states "Safe return"...well, that almost leaves out all chances of anyone collecting.

This is the reason that I gave up following the Lisa Irwin case. Lisa's parents - Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin - didn't seem to give a hoot or hollar whether anyone looked for little Lisa, and they sure weren't looking for their little one, so why should I care? I haven't quite reached that point with Isabel's case, but I'm getting close to throwing in the towel.

DH and I have a long weekend trip planned later this month for our anniversary (41st). We'll have TV but no internet access, so I figure that might be a good time to move on. Unless, of course, there's a major break in the case before then. That said, molds are especially bad this season: My asthma has flared up, so I won't hold my breath ;)

Just wanted you to know that I share your pain on this case. Hey, just enjoy your anniversary, this case will still be malingering here when you get back. I did the same thing this week, took three days camping on an island off SC coast. Wonderful, no internet, no nothing....great.

I see they had ANOTHER fundraiser yesterday. This stuff is now turning into a Reality Show. One case I was following, the parents got the donations after the child was found deceased. They bought a real nice vehicle..paid cash. Ever since the scamming Anthonys, I don't like what I see going on in these type cases.

Isn't $60,000 reward enough, FGS! Use some of the $60,000 money already collected for flyers (though they can be made for free many times).

When was the last time a reward was paid? The restrictions on receiving it are so strict that it seldom ever crosses anyone's hands. It usually states "Safe return"...well, that almost leaves out all chances of anyone collecting.

And surprise! Neither parent was at the car wash yesterday.

I don't believe the family has access to the $60K. That's the reward (if ever doled out). No clue what the various charities (TMC, PayPal, etc) have collected. And frankly, Tucson doesn't need another flier. We are drowning in them.

Well, I wonder if either of the parents is working? Let's put it this way . . I know that having any kind of dental work, never mind dental surgery, is difficult for many people. I think as a patient I would find it unnerving to have SC there as an assistant! Uncomfortable, in an already uncomfortable situation. And if I had a child in the hospital, well .. . . I'm not sure I'd want to rely on a certain nurse to administer the proper medications, etc. I am NOT implying that she would purposefully harm another person's child, just that I can't *imagine* that a Mother (per se) would have her head fully on her work . . . in such a situation. Her job is a job in which lives are at stake . . .

I'm on the verge of filing this case in the file with the Lisa Irwin, Haleigh Cummings and the Ayla Reynolds cases. Children supposedly "kidnapped" out of the home with family members close by. I can't even do an "eyeroll" anymore. I think my "eyeroll" has worn out due to the same ole, same ole stories of these "adult" caregivers.

Don't mom and dad have a clue the image they're projecting of themselves in this situation?

If, IF Isa is still alive somewhere, I'm so sorry the public is being distracted by this spectacle. If she isn't, I'm sorry.

I know most everyone is in one camp or another, but none of us really know. Not yet. :(

Praying for you, Isa :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member