AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it VERY odd that he has two very different accounts of the last time he saw his daughter. They can't both be true, and it is therefore possible that NEITHER is true.

they weren't necessarily different accounts but consecutive stories. in no way am i defending SC...lol...see my post above yours...

i find it more odd that there is no account from BC. "i braided her hair". that's it.

I am not being snarky, but I can see this quote I bolded becoming a fact down the line. I think many theories or ideas, have inadvertently become facts, either because we are not reading the posts right, or not reading the whole post. jmo[/QUOTE]

edited for clarification.

I also found his narrative of the last time he saw Isabel to be somewhat "idealized, " especially for a child who was described as being "feisty ". It is just MOO. *IF* we believe that Isabel normally,or even often, slept in her brothers' room, did she react at all to being put to bed in her own room ? MOO

I have believed from the very first day that SC and probably RC are involved in the disappearance of Isabel. Nothing I have read or viewed has changed my mind... I have wanted very much to believe otherwise. I even considered a neighbor teenager, but it just does not gel. MOO

I hope there will be an arrest soon. Some justice for Isabel.... MOO

JMO

I am not being snarky, but I can see this quote I bolded becoming a fact down the line. I think many theories or ideas, have inadvertently become facts, either because we are not reading the posts right, or not reading the whole post. jmo

edited for clarification.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me. Sorry, but I am not getting your post. What are you editing? tia

I also found his narrative of the last time he saw Isabel to be somewhat "idealized, " especially for a child who was described as being "feisty ". It is just MOO. *IF* we believe that Isabel normally,or even often, slept in her brothers' room, did she react at all to being put to bed in her own room ? MOO

I have believed from the very first day that SC and probably RC are involved in the disappearance of Isabel. Nothing I have read or viewed has changed my mind... I have wanted very much to believe otherwise. I even considered a neighbor teenager, but it just does not gel. MOO

I hope there will be an arrest soon. Some justice for Isabel.... MOO

JMO

I too hope there will be an arrest soon, but I am wondering why you think SC or RC or both are involved. We have seen really very little evidense or explanation from LE and I believe they have much more than we know. So, why haven't they made an arrest? Either SC or RC. What would be the advantage of not making an arrest? tia

Can someone post the link to Gitana's pics? Thank you so much!

I too hope there will be an arrest soon, but I am wondering why you think SC or RC or both are involved. We have seen really very little evidense or explanation from LE and I believe they have much more than we know. So, why haven't they made an arrest? Either SC or RC. What would be the advantage of not making an arrest? tia

If I may quote two LEO statements :

1. " Things are not always what they seem to be "

2. " There's what we know, and there's what we can take to court ".

I would like to say that I'm a poster who almost never thinks of the parents or immediate family when a child goes missing... But I did here... I do not mean to upset any posters because of my beliefs. And I am similarly not upset by any poster who believes the family always to be innocent in any missing child case...

Once again, I hope there will be an arrest soon...JMO

It shows that individuals have different perceptions. I have looked closely at everything that has been released and I see no evidence whatsoever that shows me that Becky and Sergio are involved in Isa's kidnapping.

While some seem to believe that the 'suspects' and 'POIs' LE says they have are Becky and Sergio ......I think just as strongly that they are not and it is others that we arent aware of at this time.

There would be much more advantage by arresting one of the parents or both than letting them to continue to walk free to go to and from where they wish. Freedom is priceless and taking it away is devastating especially if it was behind bars. The community would be highly upset if LE knew the parents had harmed Isa and they didnt even arrest them and let them walk around free as a bird.

IMO, they have not arrested Sergio and Becky because they do not have one shred of evidence that they are involved.

IMO

I also found his narrative of the last time he saw Isabel to be somewhat "idealized, " especially for a child who was described as being "feisty ". It is just MOO. *IF* we believe that Isabel normally,or even often, slept in her brothers' room, did she react at all to being put to bed in her own room ? JMO

Respectfully <snipped>. IIRC, it was Becky's colleague who suggested that Isabel was "feisty". I wonder if Becky herself used that word to describe her daughter, or if that was the person's interpretation. "Feisty" could mean several different things and not all would necessarily be negative.

Does "feisty" mean that Isabel is combative, strong-willed, prone to temper tantrums? Would she strike another child or a sibling if she didn't get her way about something? Or, does "feisty" describe a child who has a high energy level and perhaps a fiercely competitive spirit, i.e. on the baseball field or other rigorous physical activities?

If it's the former, than it's entirely possible that Isabel was acting out from being hot and tired after a long day and that one of her parents got impatient with the child's behavior and lashed out at her, possibly causing serious injury. In the latter case, maybe Isabel squabbled with her brothers while they played video games with a similar result.

If Isabel wasn't taken by an extended family member or a stranger, I lean towards an unfortunate accident in the home following the ballgame as the reason for Isabel's "disappearance". :moo:

Haven't posted in this thread but have been following and honestly have nothing constructive to add to the discussion. At this point, with what little we know, there is a multitude of possibilities of what could have happened to Isabel. I just hope and pray this precious angel is found and brought home!!!

you're remembering correctly...he told ann curry the 'walked by/hungry' story and in print the 'dimmed the lights/diamondback game' story.

two different accounts. it's not necessarily an inconsistency...but we have yet to hear or read a complete version. if putting it together, it MIGHT read SOMETHING like this:

(not a direct quote, MOO, how he may justify his 'stories')
"we got home from the game and everyone showered...becky braided isa's hair while the boys headed to their room to play video games...i asked isa if she was hungry as she walked towards her room...she was tired so i put her to bed and dimmed the lights...becky had just gone to bed as well so i laid on the couch to catch a dvr'd diamondbacks game".

IMO, MOO, JMO

I wasn't connecting the hunger and the kiss as being the last time he saw her (more as 2 different events). If it is his statement of the last time seeing her...then yes, I would add that to the oddities list!

I wish there was a complete night-time-line-version like the one you have written. And as someone previously posted (ETA..White Rabbit!), what RC's version of the night's events, other than braiding.

Was that Gitana? I thought it was just some Spanish kids from her link. The photos were dated 2005 and 2009 and I pictured Gitana as a little older than that.
I thought it was Gitana, in the first picture. I didn't see any dates on the pictures.

Maybe they haven't made an arrest " Yet" because - this was a single isolated "event" in the lives of this family and "they" ( RC SC) don't pose a threat to the community.

For example the arrest of AGT ( I think those are his initials) in Sierra Lamar's case. He poses a threat.

I don't think it's because they lack a single shred of evidence but perhaps it's that they may not have THE shred to make a conviction. ( yet)

I am hoping for justice soon.

too many similarities to
the Bradley-Irwins and Mccanns for me.

JMOO:gavel:

I keep trying to find JM's first public appearance video - the
the one where he states:

" She is wise...etc"
can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you. Thank You!:tyou:

Maybe they haven't made an arrest " Yet" because - this was a single isolated "event" in the lives of this family and "they" ( IC SC) don't pose a threat to the community.

For example the arrest of AGT ( I think those are his initials) in Sierra Lamar's case. He poses a threat.

I don't think it's because they lack a single shred of evidence but perhaps it's that they may not have THE shred to make a conviction. ( yet)

I am hoping for justice soon.

too many similarities to
the Bradley-Irwins and Mccanns for me.

JMOO:gavel:

I really really do understand your feelings, but what about the similarities to the Lunsford, Smart, and Klass cases? This scenario can happen and has. And I read recently that usually when parents are involved there are other things that have happened in the past that were not too savory. There is nothing that I know of that has been reported or confirmed that would indicate this family is a family that would put their children at risk or harm them. I am sitting on the fence and not leaning toward the immediate family mainly because I just don't know. It is so sad and maddening at the same time. :banghead: jmo

I misread the 14 in the first photo from the auction site as 11 and thought it was 26 november 05 but it must be the time of day 14:05. The second photo has what appears a date in the link.

It shows that individuals have different perceptions. I have looked closely at everything that has been released and I see no evidence whatsoever that shows me that Becky and Sergio are involved in Isa's kidnapping.

While some seem to believe that the 'suspects' and 'POIs' LE says they have are Becky and Sergio ......I think just as strongly that they are not and it is others that we arent aware of at this time.

There would be much more advantage by arresting one of the parents or both than letting them to continue to walk free to go to and from where they wish. Freedom is priceless and taking it away is devastating especially if it was behind bars. The community would be highly upset if LE knew the parents had harmed Isa and they didnt even arrest them and let them walk around free as a bird.

IMO, they have not arrested Sergio and Becky because they do not have one shred of evidence that they are involved.

IMO

Totally agree (except I think they kind of know what happened, not planned, not responsible - just having that looking back everything falls into place thingy)

Everyone seems so concerned that they have not been cleared by LE ... my understanding is half of Tucson hasn't been cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner