AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GutFeeling:

You brought up another thing which I have wondered about more than once:

Why hasn't some Baez-type attorney stepped forward to offer his or her services pro bono? I was under the quite possibly mistaken impression that these guys are usually knocking at the door within the week.....

Of course, the offer might have been made and the Celises declined.

Maybe Isa isn't high profile enough for a media hungry lawyer? I just don't know.....

because mom and dad have pretty much kept MUM...unlike baby lisa's mom who flapped her lips left and right and was digging herself into ditches....

IMO of course....

because mom and dad have pretty much kept MUM...unlike baby lisa's mom who flapped her lips left and right and was digging herself into ditches....

IMO of course....

Sadly with as many missing childrens cases as there are in our country, if i was a reporter, the Celis's would be the last on my list. Reason being, there are just TOO many questions they refuse to answer. Now, if i was already working for LE-that would be a HUGE red flag for me to dig deeper into mommy and daddy...

jmo

IsabelCelis4.jpg

Isa, Where are you beautiful girl???
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Time to hire a P.I. Who here's willing to sponsor one?

It is sad that there is no new news. Still hoping She is safe someplace.

Still try to keep a ray of hope also that she's alive, however, if she is, I believe her parents know exactly where she is.

MOO

It's been way too long with nothing said about this case by the PD. I hope there is some sort of development soon.

A p.i. can be used at any time. They can be hired by anyone, including members of a forum. All it takes is money. Gotta beat sitting around twirling one's thumbs. Can't count on the Celis funds to pay for this...they are not really looking and would likely not authorize any of their monies for this. No, it would have to be individuals spending their $$$ directly, not funneling it to the Celis family.

But, for people who want to do something and don't know what to do...well...that is one avenue of action.

A p.i. can be used at any time. They can be hired by anyone, including members of a forum. All it takes is money. Gotta beat sitting around twirling one's thumbs. Can't count on the Celis funds to pay for this...they are not really looking and would likely not authorize any of their monies for this. No, it would have to be individuals spending their $$$ directly, not funneling it to the Celis family.

But, for people who want to do something and don't know what to do...well...that is one avenue of action.

Question: does anyone know what the funds (if any exist) are being used for at this exact time?

Unless the Celis' or their reps disclose this info, I doubt anyone here knows what the funds are being used for. I'm not sure the way the fund is setup requires disclosure of exactly how the monies are being used.

Either way, expecting already donated monies to fund an independent investigator is not likely to happen. If the family were interested in doing so they would have done it already and they are in control of those monies.

Bottomline: interested parties will have to independently fund a P.I....with their own money.

I wish we would get even the smallest of an update from LE. Been to long to not hear something. Not saying they are not doing anything b/c I'm sure they are and things take time but I really hate the waiting game.

Isn't that what one does after a case goes cold?

no...parents could have hired one w/ their donation money, right away...
PIs dont have a bunch of red tape and politics like LE does.....another good reason to hire one for a case such as this or for any case....many people just wont talk to law enforcement for whatever reason....but will talk to a PI....

PIs also work for attorneys which i would have thought at least by now, they would have obtained one since daddy cant be around his kiddos.....

them hiring a PI is a very good idea.....but i think they know what happened to her and would never do such a thing....

them hiring a PI is a very good idea.....but i think they know what happened to her and would never do such a thing....
Just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting the Celis family hire a P.I. (because I don't think they really are looking or want Isa found).

I'm suggesting it as an option for those (like forum members as one example) who are anxious to do something proactive to find Isa and are frustrated by the lack of movement in the case, along with the silence. A P.I. will take the case and they don't require the family or an attorney to be the ones to initiate the job. However, it does require paying them, so if people are serious about doing something to find this girl, get your wallets ready.

I can not believe after all this time this family did not hire a PI with the funds available. jmo

I can not believe after all this time this family did not hire a PI with the funds available. jmo

Me either!

I still check in here every day and there has not been any new news on this in at least a month!!

I cannot imagine what is going on other than the family hoping this story goes away from the public eye.

bumping for YOU Isa!! I am so sorry it is taking so long to find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname