Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, there was another girl that disappeared around the same time as Maribel. Does anyone remember that?

I can't wait to see this guys rap sheet.
It’s disgusting!
Edit: His rap sheet

The girl that disappeared from apartments?

They need to look at this evil’s travels and whereabouts for all these years. From Washington to Illinois, to Florida.

Last edited:
17614248_G.jpg

N4T Investigators: Man indicted in connection to murder of Isabel Celis, Maribel Gonzalez

I am glad they finally found out who did this to these poor girls, but I am really PO''d that these Sex offenders are running around all over the country. I know they have rules and laws in place for them to register, etc but damn it...they should not be on the streets at all and available to do this to innocent girls. Ok..rant over..carry on

Good God. Florida, Oregon and Arizona.

I am glad they finally found out who did this to these poor girls, but I am really PO''d that these Sex offenders are running around all over the country. I know they have rules and laws in place for them to register, etc but damn it...they should not be on the streets at all and available to do this to innocent girls. Ok..rant over..carry on

I can't carry on. I need to rant too. Screw this. These people don't change. How can someone with such a rap sheet be allowed to roam from state to state even? Why are we so protective of everything when it comes to kids but refuse to have laws that protect them from these human predators?

The thing is, this is fixable. Two states at least and neither could hold this repeat offender?

Yes. He’s at Maricopa now. He’s got a list of charges that would take me over an hour to list. Failing to register as a sex offender is one of them. They said this during the press conference.

I wish you could list them. This is absolute, preventable b.s. . It's criminal that he was on the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
611CLE