Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Feds have been able to eliminate tax fraud by cross referencing social security numbers of the dependents you claim on your return. In addition, aren't our DMV's linked nationwide now? Deadbeat Dad's can have their driver's license yanked for non-payment of child support. So if he left California, he can't go to Idaho or New York and apply there also.

Would it be so hard to link CPS databases nationwide? I think not-

Yep. Bet LE has been there and knows of the scam. Just confused as to when/how she transported little Jhessye? Maybe she did have "help"

Jerice strikes me as a very resourceful person, she knows how to manipulate. Her journey through the legal and prison system in California, probably only enhanced her knowledge of certain things and how to hide facts.

After thinking about her use of cabs for transportation, I don't feel we are going to find she had any help in getting our sweet girl out of that apartment. Someone mentioned LE removed a suitcase in that search of her apartment. I think the key to how and where she took Jhessye is going to be found in the Landfill
icon9.gif

What I don't understand is why LE is dragging their feet in initiating that search? Perhaps we will see some movement in that arena after the testing is completed on the items they removed from the apartment.

Jerice strikes me as a very resourceful person, she knows how to manipulate. Her journey through the legal and prison system in California, probably only enhanced her knowledge of certain things and how to hide facts.

After thinking about her use of cabs for transportation, I don't feel we are going to find she had any help in getting our sweet girl out of that apartment. Someone mentioned LE removed a suitcase in that search of her apartment. I think the key to how and where she took Jhessye is going to be found in the Landfill
icon9.gif

What I don't understand is why LE is dragging their feet in initiating that search? Perhaps we will see some movement in that arena after the testing is completed on the items they removed from the apartment.

I agree on the landfill. The only thing that has me stumped on the cab/suitcase is (hate to type it but....) is the odor? I pray there are answers soon. Praying also nobody bails that Monster out. No telling where she might go.

I agree on the landfill. The only thing that has me stumped on the cab/suitcase is (hate to type it but....) is the odor? I pray there are answers soon. Praying also nobody bails that Monster out. No telling where she might go.

Sorry, I did not mean she used a cab to transport Jhessye. I mentioned the cab because it appears she doesn't have any other mode of transportation.

Sorry, I did not mean she used a cab to transport Jhessye. I mentioned the cab because it appears she doesn't have any other mode of transportation.

Ahhhh gotcha-thanks for clarifying. Yes it does appear she does not have a vehicle. So the landfill makes sense.

gitana I could not agree more with your post above. Having been on welfare in the past and being an employed, selfsufficient taxpayer whose tax dollars go to support the welfare system now, I can say I would have done whatever was needed as a poor person to obtain the necessary medical and nutrional assistance I got then. As someone who had her hand out because she could not effectively support and feed her family, by asking for the government to help me with that task, I invited them into my life and my privacy. I can honestly say I would have been open and willing to provide whatever proof they asked me for to ensure my children werre being properly cared for and their resources were being used by me in the manner that they were intended.

Excellent post, excellent ideas, and the thanks button did not cover it.

yep yep yep

Tide has turned, Grandma Shirley is losing fans quickly. Her true colors are shining thru. Her mistruths and the role she played in how those children were treated and by whom are coming to light.

OK..just a few thoughts. It has taken me awhile to absorb all of this.
1)I hope every single bondsman in the country refuses to post bond for this creature. No one HAS to post bond. They can refuse for any reason they want to.
2) I think this should be a capital punishment case. She tortured that baby to death. If Jhessye had been a stranger off the street, it would be a capital case, so why should it be any less because she is from her own womb? Put a needle in her arm and put this rabid dog out of her misery already.
3) What? The CHURCH is trying to raise her bail money? WHAT God do they believe in? I thought that to be forgiven, a person had to repent and show good will? I see none of that here. I see evil. I don't think God forgives or shows mercy to evil, let alone ASSIST it in completing it's evil doings. What's going on? I'm kind of sick.
4) I don't think the CPS monitoring should be limited to welfare recipients. LOTS of people who are abusing their kids aren't on welfare. Sure, THIS family was, but there are plenty of families who abuse their kids who aren't. (The judge who beat his daughter with a belt was not, for example. Neither were Sky's parents-CPS was involved and had a case, though) There is a federal system for stolen cars...you would think they could come up with a system to notify different states if there is a CPS case of any activity at all in a different state-even something like leaving the child in a car. No matter if the family had been on welfare or not.

Thank you for this post. just a little insight from Arizona and someone who has worked within childcare. CPS monitoring is NOT limited to welfare recipients, I had children while working at an elementary school in a very high upper class area ( Scottsdale) that were being checked in by CPS.
And secondarily, out here we have been known to charge people without a body it happened yesterday we with another case. So hopefully this will not end up like the Caylee's case.
Hopefully this little girl is in peace where ever she may be playing with her toys in heaven next to Caylee.

I dont do Facebook and it states you have to log in. Brief synopsis? Thanks in advance.

I really hope Shirley Johnson sees charges levelled against her for the role she played in making this tragedy possible.

The fact that she is reportedly out there rallying (on facebook) for people to raise money for her and send letters of recomendation to CPS for her to be given the care of the surviving siblings really really burns my behind. I need to stop typing on this thread for a bit or I'll end up booted for sure. :burn:

I really hope Shirley Johnson sees charges levelled against her for the role she played in making this tragedy possible.

The fact that she is out there rallying (on facebook) for people to raise money for her and send letters of recomendation to CPS for her to be given the care of the surviving siblings really really burns my behind. I need to stop typing on this thread for a bit or I'll end up booted for sure. :burn:

Wow recruiting money :banghead: So she really thinks she would get these kids :maddening:

The usual stuff Bravo, some folks saying innocent til proven guilty and steadfastly defending mom, the majority are ready to string her and Shirley up from the nearest tree. There is some (not much) info being bandied about regarding the reverend currently trying to raise Jerice's bail. And a few people who claim to know Shirley personally and claim she is not who she presents herself to be at work or in public.

You know, the usual stuff you see on uncensorred/unmoderated FB pages.

Luggage, cooler, box-this is how she got little one out right? If she was starved and beaten to death, perhaps even a backpack or gym bag..If she learned anything from FICA, she probably packed her with dryer sheets. :(

anyone have a quick link to the google map of the residence or the address? I know we posted them several threads back but I have forgotten and really am too darn full of turkey and the lazies to go a hunting.

TIA to anyone who recalls the address or throws up a map.

believe has gotten me thinking. I want to take a google walk around Jhessye's neighborhood to try to figure out where might be good places to dump a small body and get ideas of how hard or easy it would be on foot, carrying the poor little thing in a suitcase, gymbag, etc.

What happened to our locals who were posting? I don't recall her name but someone lived in close proximity. It would be wonderful if that poster could give us an idea of where dumpsters in the neighborhood are located.

anyone have a quick link to the google map of the residence or the address? I know we posted them several threads back but I have forgotten and really am too darn full of turkey and the lazies to go a hunting.

TIA to anyone who recalls the address or throws up a map.

believe has gotten me thinking. I want to take a google walk around Jhessye's neighborhood to try to figure out where might be good places to dump a small body and get ideas of how hard or easy it would be on foot, carrying the poor little thing in a suitcase, gymbag, etc.

6821 N 45th avenue S, apt 5
Glendale AZ

http://g.co/maps/2eyg2

You know --- there are a lot of dumpsters within walking distance, considering the number of businesses around there. If she got rid of Jhessye's body several days ahead of the 911 call (which is what it sounds like based on all of the cleaning), then she probably waited until the ones near there had been emptied.

This is so sad to actually write down in black and white, kwim? :(

You know --- there are a lot of dumpsters within walking distance, considering the number of businesses around there. If she got rid of Jhessye's body several days ahead of the 911 call (which is what it sounds like based on all of the cleaning), then she probably waited until the ones near there had been emptied.

This is so sad to actually write down in black and white, kwim? :(

Not to mention all the dumpsters in the apartment complex itself. Looks like each row has it's own dumpster. You can see them in the Google snapshot, white box w/ flip up lids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl