Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhessye has so many wonderful people caring for her now, invested in her and ensuring she gets justice and dignity.

I wish her mother could have valued her even one scintillion as much as we do.

thanks to all of you who have taken the journey to find Justice for Jhessye. It helps knowing there are so many who refuse to forget this little princess.

This is just one of those cases....

I will never forget the Butterfly Princess. She was so adorable, and had so much promise. Her suffering and manner of death just left me so outraged and heartbroken.

I am completely disgusted by Jerice, and I hope she spends many miserable years in prison.

I come here after being gone for a while and hoping with all my being that sweet Jhessye has been found. I am so saddened that's not the case and I'm getting really worried that she may not be found. Please God, don't let that be the case. Please lead these dedicated searchers to our little butterfly!!!

I come here after being gone for a while and hoping with all my being that sweet Jhessye has been found. I am so saddened that's not the case and I'm getting really worried that she may not be found. Please God, don't let that be the case. Please lead these dedicated searchers to our little butterfly!!!

She will be found! I hope to do continued fundraising to show the Glendale PD just how much we appreciate them continuing to look for this sweet girl. I want to believe they won't stop until they find her!

She will be found! I hope to do continued fundraising to show the Glendale PD just how much we appreciate them continuing to look for this sweet girl. I want to believe they won't stop until they find her!

God Bless you! I hope, I pray, and I check in to see if she has been found. As long as Glendale PD keep searching there is a chance!

I agree. As long as there are searchers at the landfill....there is hope that Jhessye will be found.

I'm so thankful for all those who keep searching and for all of you who keep coming here to encourage each other.

A butterfly for you Jhessye

b0920.jpg

Bumping for little Jhessye, cant bear her to be a forgotten case.

I just can't bear to think what will happen if the case goes to court without the body. I'm praying that they'll find her. Those who loved Jhessye deserve that peace of mind - not only so they can begin the healing process, but also have confidence when the case goes to court. It will be a tremendous help to witnesses, especially Jhessye's siblings, if there is physical evidence to support their testimonies.
:please:

http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2012/04/24/landfill-search-jhessye-shockley-summer-heat

“We are still going through 30 to 40 dump truck loads of trash a day. We are more than halfway through the cell (the section of the landfill where authorities believe Jhessye’s remains could be),” Breeden said. “We continue to find mail and trash from near the area where we believe Jhessye was placed in a trash receptacle.”

Bless these searchers for their decication and perseverance! Please let them find Jhessye!!! :please:

It speaks so loudly of the dedication these people have to go out day after day searching for this little lost girl. So much harder to be searching through trash and garbage than to be searching on foot.

God Bless each and every one of them!

Jhessye many love you and are hoping you will be found today. You deserved so much better!

When I read TLC's link today, it made me sad. The only media attention Jhessye is receiving these days, are updates to the search status.

I realize that the family who raised and loved her, have been very respectful of the investigation and have stayed out of the way so GPD could do their job. Not who I am pointing too when I say ... what happened to those who supposedly loved her and squawked at the fact GPD was searching a landfill? Those who said to keep looking for her, that our sweet Jhessye was still alive?

Poor little baby. You are so far down the list of the missing.

But please know there are so many in the world who think of you all the time.

And there are several very dedicated people who love you so much, they man this thread on a daily basis (you guys rock!).

http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2012/04/24/landfill-search-jhessye-shockley-summer-heat

“We are still going through 30 to 40 dump truck loads of trash a day. We are more than halfway through the cell (the section of the landfill where authorities believe Jhessye’s remains could be),” Breeden said. “We continue to find mail and trash from near the area where we believe Jhessye was placed in a trash receptacle.”

I am very impressed and encouraged. What a job and yet, they don't quit. That is beautiful. It's been how long? And they keep going, even with economic pressures, and fading public interest.

Only halfway through. That means there is a very, very good chance they will find Jhessye. :please:

I wish we could get together a note or letter of appreciation from websleuths to the searchers and LE for all they are doing, that it is not unnoticed, that it is exceedingly noble and that we are so very grateful for what they are doing.

These searchers and LE deserve to be rewarded for their efforts and dedication. I hope they are soon rewarded with finding Jhessye. It's time for justice to deal with Jerice and Shirley. Time for this unforgettable princess to have a proper burial, where butterflies will continually flutter around her headstone.

I wish we could get together a note or letter of appreciation from websleuths to the searchers and LE for all they are doing, that it is not unnoticed, that it is exceedingly noble and that we are so very grateful for what they are doing.

snipped from gitana's above

I think that is a great idea.

snipped from gitana's above

I think that is a great idea.

It is a wonderful idea!!!

That is a wonderful idea. Its getting hotter and they are working under such bad conditions but they keep going.

Thank God for each and every one of them! Very special people...............

A very dear, sweet friend of mine found out last week that at the age of 23, her ovaries had prematurely shut down. After second, third and fourth opinions, she wasn't given any more hopeful news.

She is getting married this summer to a young man she has been with since they were 18. They both wanted to have a house full of children. She is a teacher and is amazingly loving and patient. He is a professional athlete and gives his time to various charities benefitting children.

And yet it is monsters like Jerice who keep on having babies that they torture and kill.

I wish someone could tell me why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhessye's egg donor certainly doesn't deserve the children she has been given. And she sure didn't deserve a second chance at custody and motherhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member