Identified! AZ - Yuma, WhtFem 195UFAZ, 18-22, 'Angel Baby' tattoo, Oct'99 - Angel McAllister

Ruleouts as of 20 December 2014 https://identifyus.org/cases/8576:. Samantha Clonch has been added.

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Monica Aceves 1978 Arizona
Samatha Clonch 1986 Texas
Shelley Hoke 1969 Arizona
Patricia Loya 1978 Texas
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida

to me she looks like a young girl who hangs out possibly with young gangster boys. the crude tatoo, her age. "angel baby" is an oldie by rosie and the oringinals, and very popular among gangs to listen to oldies. possibly a run away or "not well supervised", or if she is in fact Hispanic, parents are not legal and afraid to report her missing. she could have met her fate from the boys she was hanging out with.

I think they state the possible ties to Mexico because this time period was when the maquiladora killings were at a height. Thousands of young females who worked at border factories have been murdered.

There's certainly a resemblance...like others here, I keep seeing it mentioned that there were "indications" the UID was abducted from Mexico, but nothing so far is listing what those indications were.

So, I can't think of any reason why she wouldn't be a possible match.

A lot can happen, in any case, to a person in five years - and especially to a(probable) runaway who left home so young.

I wonder whether "Angel baby" relates to a stillbirth or neonatal death?
Probably stillbirth or miscarriage. I've had a few miscarriages and have a tattoo for them. Her tattoo doesn't look professionally done to me...somebody HAS to be looking for this girl. Bumping for her

I keep thinking 'why' to myself about this. Shot in the face with a shotgun... Brutal. :(

An unidentified woman in Tennessee was shot through a door by someone who thought she was trying to break into their house.

A guy in Connecticut shot his own son under similar circumstances. The kid was drunk and trying to sneak in without disturbing his parents.

I'm not saying it makes sense, exactly, but it could have been some sort of careless accident.

she is still on doe and nothing showing on charley updates... guess we will have to wait and see.

Unfortunately the page with this information is unlinkable here, but you can google it. Her relative is asking for help with a memorial for her.
Her name is Angel McAllister.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 21017764_1496865455.9173.jpg
    21017764_1496865455.9173.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 263
I wonder if anyone can contact LE in Yuma for verification

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors