Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

And we can all watch it live, online. Goody.

Personally, I don't think it was very swift of JB to file that. I don't think judges are too fond of having their rulings contested like that. JB was told she had to be there for all future hearings on Jan. 9. I knew Strickland wouldn't go for that. So JB pretty much wasted time and shot himself in the foot. MOO.

Because I think ol' Jose doesn't know what he's doing and he is just as much full of himself as his client, Miss Inmate. I can't wait for Judge S to put the beat down on JB and company.

What times does all this go down tomorrow?

8:30 am est.

O/T love your siggy pic.

I have a question about what clothes inmates are allowed to wear when going to court. I have often seen many dressed in normal clothes at hearings.

Is she allowed this, or does she have to stay in prison garb?

If she's worried about her wardrobe we could always send her a roll of black plastic garbage bags and a roll of duct tape. She could even accessorize the duct tape with little heart stickers........oh wait.......that fashion was soooooo last summer! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

If she's worried about her wardrobe we could always send her a roll of black plastic garbage bags and a roll of duct tape. She could even accessorize the duct tape with little heart stickers........oh wait.......that fashion was soooooo last summer! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

That would be perfect for her!

Her act is wearing thin. Judge stan is not cuttig JB or her much slack. The whole tone is changing.

I wonder if KC is aware, her 15 min of fame is almost up, and will be when Caylee is buried...

Won't it be interesting to view the Visitor Logs for today, tonight and early tomorrow morning ? Bet there will be extensive time spent with various members of the Baez Law Firm as they try to get her under control.

As I said previously, welcome to CA and GA's lives, JB. :bang:

But what if she has a 'wardrobe malfunction'? :eek: More tape in court 3, please!

Yay!

You know, I think Casey really trying to get her lawyer to prevent her from coming to court is partly because she doesn't want to be bothered and partly because she doesn't want to see her family (in case they may be there).

Given her narscissism, I think Casey has hated them and blames them ever since her arrest for Murder 1. Casey would be thinking: If my family hadn't called the cops I wouldn't be in here, it's their fault.

I bet that they have requested to see her since then (and again since Caylee was found) and Casey has refused to see them. Casey would also refuse to see them because she doesn't want to deal with their questions.

I don't think Cindy will be there. It would be very weird to see her for the first time and not have a chance to talk to her or question her.

Since this recent report that they admit that they "don't know for sure" whether Casey killed Caylee, I especially don't think Cindy will be there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back