Billie Dunn on Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one detail that would be really good to nail down.

Originally, Billie said that she did not find out that Hailey was having a sleepover until she got home from work that evening. But that brought up some questions. It was revealed that she and Shawn went to an ATM that evening after she got off work and bought some drugs before they went home. So people asked the obvious---why wouldn't she have gone home or called her young daughter who she THOUGHT was sitting home all alone?

So then her story changed to ----" Shawn called me at work and told me that Hailey was going to a sleepover." So the natural questions arise from that scenario. Did she call Hailey and discuss that? She has said that Hailey was not allowed to make that decision on her own, so why didn't she call her that afternoon and discuss the situation?

I would really like to know which version is true. WHEN, exactly, did she hear that Hailey was going to a friends house to sleep over. And why didn't she call and findout more about the situation.

I want to know what did LE find at the landfill and if there were any dogs hits at her house.

Tricia, you want questions?? well....okay...please ask Billie Dunn-

Did Hailey go to Clint's on Monday or not, the story seems to have changed by the people living there...
was Clint there or at a friend's, playing games?

Has law enforcement ever had the phone that Hailey used at home/in the yard examined?
If so, do you know what tower(s) it may have pinged off of?

Did law enforcement ever check with the parents of the child, that the hair dresser, Jean Burroughs, puportedly saw walking with Hailey on Monday. Is this child someone you or the family knows? Would this be a normal thing for Hailey to do...walk with a younger child?

Did Uncle Richy and family stop at Clint's on their way back out of town?

Was Brian Glasco in Colorado City on/around the time Hailey went missing? DO you believe he followed through with his threat to harm Hailey, either acting alone or with others?
Do you think Hailey was taken by someone, in retribution for a drug debt, owed by some family member?

Were any registered sex offenders in your home that Sunday or Monday night?
Are you aware that Hailey had FB friends who are related to registered sex offenders?

Who do you or Clint or Hailey know, that would have ever stayed at the Western Suties?
Is it true that Hailey used to visit with Patricia Trichel there, unbeknownst to you?
Did Hailey go there to use the wi-fi?

Do you know if law enforcement has searched Shawn's grandmother house and parcel of land on 208?
Have they searched any lake cabins or property belonging to his family members?

Do you know Kyle Bartels?
Do you know anyone that lives or has land on farm to market road 1606?

Where did you used to go to pick up geodes?

Do you know where Cedar Creek Bridge is?

Have you ever been to Lake Colorado City or JB Thomas, prior to Hailey missing?

There is a picture of Hailey, and she is in a canoe...do you know where that picture was taken?

Can you please explain why you are reportedly still in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, a person of interest?

What other vehicles did Shawn have access to besides your white car? Where IS your white car currently?

To what can you attribute the reason to that the public has not heard from more members of Clint's family?
Why did Clint need money to go to certain cities , that he actually has relatives in? Why wouldn't they help?

Has Hailey ever spent the night with Cecilia Garcia's daughter? Has her daughter ever spent the night with Hailey? Have you ever actually met Ms Garcia?

Does Shawn talk to or visit with his father? Or other members of his family? Now, or before Hailey went missing?

When was the last time Hailey saw Pete O.?

What was Hailey supposed to do that Monday while you were at work?

Has Clint ever had a polygraph relating to Hailey missing? What about his family members? His girlfriend and her family members?
If not, why not?

I probably have more, like a years worth...heck, just tell her to call me.

WOW. OMG. THE POLICE NEED TO LEARN FROM YOU MY DEAR.

These questions are fantastic and I will do my best to ask all of them.

We only have 3 hours. LOL

Did Hailey go to Clint's on Monday or not, the story seems to have changed by the people living there...

Has law enforcement ever had the phone that Hailey used at home/in the yard examined?

Did law enforcement ever check with the parents of the child, that the hair dresser, Jean Burroughs, puportedly saw walking with Hailey on Monday. Is this child someone you or the family knows? Would this be a normal thing for Hailey to do...walk with a younger child?

Was Brian Glasco in Colorado City on/around the time Hailey went missing? DO you believe he followed through with his threat to harm Hailey, either acting alone or with others?
Do you think Hailey was taken by someone, in retribution for a drug debt, owed by some family member?

Are you aware that Hailey had FB friends who are related to registered sex offenders?

Who do you or Clint or Hailey know, that would have ever stayed at the Western Suties?
Is it true that Hailey used to visit with Patricia Trichel there, unbeknownst to you?

Do you know if law enforcement has searched Shawn's grandmother house and parcel of land on 208?

There is a picture of Hailey, and she is in a canoe...do you know where that picture was taken?

Can you please explain why you are reportedly still in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, a person of interest?

What other vehicles did Shawn have access to besides your white car? Where IS your white car currently?

To what can you attribute the reason to that the public has not heard from more members of Clint's family?
Why did Clint need money to go to certain cities , that he actually has relatives in? Why wouldn't they help?

Has Hailey ever spent the night with Cecilia Garcia's daughter? Has her daughter ever spent the night with Hailey? Have you ever actually met Ms Garcia?

Does Shawn talk to or visit with his father? Or other members of his family? Now, or before Hailey went missing?

Has Clint ever had a polygraph relating to Hailey missing? What about his family members? His girlfriend and her family members?
If not, why not?

These are great questions but who is Brian? How do we know he threatened Hailey?

Thanks,
Tricia

How come I have a funny feeling she won't show up? I remember past interviews where she (and SA) were on cell phones, someone yapping in the background, then click. I'll tune in with the lowest of expectations!

Good luck Tricia!

Mel

"Did law enforcement ever check with the parents of the child, that the hair dresser, Jean Burroughs, puportedly saw walking with Hailey on Monday. Is this child someone you or the family knows? Would this be a normal thing for Hailey to do...walk with a younger child?"

Sreshowtime,
great questions. I almost PM'ed you when I saw this thread. I am glad you found your way over to it.

As to the above question, I think it was determined that the younger boy was Clint's girlfriends young son, and they were walking together on Sunday, on video. I think that is what was figured out previously.

Oh lawsy Tricia, you know I have slept , ate, dreamed Hailey this last yr...please forgive me if I can't immediately provide info, I swear it is in msm some dadgummed place...I have tons of notes
but supposedly Hailey snitched on Brian having mushrooms...and he threatened her, like smash her head in or something...I believe I recall Billie talking about this incident somewhere out there.
He's currently in jail in California http://www.redbluffdailynews.com/news/ci_19893548
I can't get the jail roster to come up

You want more questions?? :)

katydid, yeah thanks, I had a gut felling it would be Billie, I hope she shows and toughs it out.I believe there is still some confusion over exactly who the child was...I have heard it was Naomi's son, then that it was an older child, or a younger child, that Jean didn't recognize him...
just like most everything with this case..no straight answers IMHO

This one is hard for me... because I defended Billie. She reminded me of myself, to a point. But I will keep it respectful.

Billie -

Do you miss Hailey?

Do you cry because she is gone?

Do you have nightmares about what Hailey might have gone through... or still be going through?

Since she has now moved away, does she have custody of her son?
How is he coping with hailey missing?
If she does not have custody of him, how often does she see him, and is he still with her brother?

If not, why not?

You go, sre. ;)
How about they visit the SAR thread.

How many friends in LE with similar interests did she and Shawn have before Hailey went missing? ;/ Patrons of her seconds job? :0

Oh lawsy Tricia, you know I have slept , ate, dreamed Hailey this last yr...please forgive me if I can't immediately provide info, I swear it is in msm some dadgummed place...I have tons of notes
but supposedly Hailey snitched on Brian having mushrooms...and he threatened her, like smash her head in or something...I believe I recall Billie talking about this incident somewhere out there.
He's currently in jail in California http://www.redbluffdailynews.com/news/ci_19893548
I can't get the jail roster to come up

You want more questions?? :)

Wasn't he suppose to be growing and selling pot legally...per Clint's mom? Not to worry, Patricia will bail him out. LOL

I hope she's going to say something new and helpful to the case - unlike that last "press conference" where they lambasted LE over the alleged "deal" to help find Hailey. :rolleyes: (The same press conference arranged by the guy now with charged sexually assaulting a 15 year-old boy.)

I'd be interested in knowing if she will finally be honest and show contrition about some areas where she surely did screw up.

- I'd like for you to ask her about drugs. Say something like...there has been a lot of smoke around you regarding drugs. Are you willing to admit that you (and Shawn) had issues with drugs? The law enforcement affidavit said they bought drugs the evening Hailey disappeared, when Shawn says Hailey was supposed to be at her dads. Billie got arrested for having drugs without a prescription (which she claimed was a mistake) and her mother got arrested for prescription drugs. It would be nice for Billie to just admit that they had drug problems.

- I'd also like to know if she regrets lying to police when they showed up at her house with a warrant to search Shawn's body. Billie told police that Shawn wasn't in the house, when he actually was, and was arrested for hindering the prosecution.

I just want to know if Billie has changed her ways and is willing to be forthright about mistakes she's made and lies she's told in the past. She was a sympathetic figure in all this until she was outed as lying and obfuscating.

I would like to know how she is staying with the man who is a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance and also how she feels knowing that her significant other had child *advertiser censored* stashed all over her house?

LE stated there was no child *advertiser censored* found in any of the images found in Billie's house. None. And if there were, he would have been arrested by now. Child *advertiser censored* is illegal.

Tricia, thank you so much for this effort. I am disappointed that so many still seem to have such closed minds, but not surprised. I will try to listen.

LE stated there was no child *advertiser censored* found in any of the images found in Billie's house. None. And if there were, he would have been arrested by now. Child *advertiser censored* is illegal.

Tricia, thank you so much for this effort. I am disappointed that so many still seem to have such closed minds, but not surprised. I will try to listen.

I'm disappointed that it's been more than a year and Hailey is still missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member