Billie Dunn on Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would be Billie when you said Carrie was coming on. I'll be interested in what inconsistencies pop up this time. I don't think any worthwhile information will be given, but I would love to hear Billie recount the timeline from the Sunday night to the Tuesday again, in detail. Ask Billie how Clint first found out Hailey was missing.

I would also like to know why no family was in the media on the anniversary of her disappearance.

I am wondering if Billie and Shawn are still into their hobby of reading about various serial killers together, and of watching horror movies together while Shawn wears his custom made serial killer leather masks.

katydid, yeah thanks, I had a gut felling it would be Billie, I hope she shows and toughs it out.I believe there is still some confusion over exactly who the child was...I have heard it was Naomi's son, then that it was an older child, or a younger child, that Jean didn't recognize him...
just like most everything with this case..no straight answers IMHO

I heard of a older child too ( i guess you have been reading a lot of facebook :) )

I thought it would be Billie when you said Carrie was coming on. I'll be interested in what inconsistencies pop up this time. I don't think any worthwhile information will be given, but I would love to hear Billie recount the timeline from the Sunday night to the Tuesday again, in detail. Ask Billie how Clint first found out Hailey was missing.

I would also like to know why no family was in the media on the anniversary of her disappearance.

Connie Jones was.

Billie was posting all over facebook..so it will be interesting to see if her answers change again I guess :)

Connie Jones was.

Billie was posting all over facebook..so it will be interesting to see if her answers change again I guess :)

I saw articles with Connie at the end of November but none at the anniversary. Was there more? Not that I expect her to speak out again so shortly - more that neither of Hailey's parents were front and centre during this obvious time. Facebook doesn't count IMO as you are speaking to a self selected group who already are aware.

These are great questions but who is Brian? How do we know he threatened Hailey?

Thanks,
Tricia

Brian Glasco is Clints older half brother. They have the same mother. Brian had an affair with Patricia Trichel ( Naomis mother)

I saw articles with Connie at the end of November but none at the anniversary. Was there more? Not that I expect her to speak out again so shortly - more that neither of Hailey's parents were front and centre during this obvious time. Facebook doesn't count IMO as you are speaking to a self selected group who already are aware.

She didnt select the people in the group. They were all random to her except a couple she knew in real life.

Tricia the question I would have I guess..did Shawn ever send any improper photos of himself to any of her female relations?

Tricia, Sorry dear but I don't think I have the stomach to sit through tall tales. Will she be asked tough questions? Will she be given any questions in advance?

She didnt select the people in the group. They were all random to her except a couple she knew in real life.

I mean selected as in, if you speak to MSM, people will read it who haven't sort out the information specifically. If you communicate on a missing person page on FB, those reading have self selected to be there - you are not increasing your reach.

When I read that Billie would be appearing on WS Radio, I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I for one will not be listening, nor do I think anything she will have to say at this late date will be meaningful or honest.

I was disappointed that Carrie aligned herself with Billie
icon9.gif

Tricia, Sorry dear but I don't think I have the stomach to sit through tall tales. Will she be asked tough questions? Will she be given any questions in advance?

I will be respectful of Billie but I will not shy away from any tough questions.

You will not hear me act like Nancy Grace but that doesn't mean I will not do my best to point out inconsistencies or trouble with her story.

Yes I have told her what I will be asking but I do that most of the time with my guests. With the understanding that I will ask other questions as they come to me that will not be on any list I have sent them leading up to the interview.

I want to let Billie talk. Talk about the day Hailey went missing. Talk about Shawn. Explain everything in the case.

We all want to know what happened to Hailey. That's why I feel it is extremely important to let Billie talk. You may come away surprised and with a different opinion of Billie. Then again you may not.

Carrie has not aligned herself with Billie. She has aligned herself with Hailey. Carrie wants the truth like we all do and working with a parent is very common. Even if that parent might be under the umbrella of suspicion.

I really hope those who said they will not listen with give this interview a chance.

As Dr. Phil says, "this isn't my first rodeo."

Tricia

Ok, Guess What? Billie might not call in. I just don't know.

I don't want to get into what is going on because I hope she calls in like she said she would.

However, I do not feel it is fair of me to not let you all know that she may not call in.

If she doesn't call in then I will explain everything. If she does call in then I will explain everything. LOL.

I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

No matter what it will be a great show with Carrie (Amber's mom) and of course with all of you.

Don't forget to join the chat room. Here is the link to the show. Look for the chat link right before the show starts. Show starts at 8 PM Eastern

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/02/13/websleuths-radio

Whatever the reasons are that she gave you, for 'maybe' not being able to call in, I am guessing there is another reason as well. I am guessing that she read some of the suggested questions and does not want to :worms:

Carrie feels she will call in. I hope she is correct.

I will tell you everything tonight on the show.

Oh the drama of it all.

Hailey . . . Remember her?

Oh how I pray that she does follow through with what she has already agreed to do... I was at first somewhat hesitant myself in listening to tonight's show but Tricia you have reminded me and renewed my faith in you.. You're like so many of us... No shrinking violet, but also have class and in that you know how to deal with people one on one, putting their minds at ease rather than putting them on the defensive.. Which we all know leads to NO ANSWERS and many times NO SHOW of the individual that we know has so many of the answers to the questions that we long to know..

So.. Therefor my only concern is that Billie not allow this to take place this evening out of fear.. Hopefully Carrie will be able to quell any anxieties she may have...

See ya there!!

How do you log in for the chat room? I don't want a radio station, I just want to join the chat! LOL Can someone help me please???

Tezi, go to the site and start up a user account. I've not done it myself cuz I go on as a co-host. I'll see if I can open the chat room so you can try and set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels