Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my posts keep getting deleted its funny that its just been the ones that are questioning and digging into Birds finances...and how he went from divorce 20 years ago at 47 is it? with 2000 dollars in his pocket, to now living in a mansion and having a safe in the floor supposedly filled with close to a half of a million dollars....

It kinda feels like the sleuthing is being directed (IMHO) here..... so I'll drop back to lurking around

it was nice to meet all of you and good luck with your future investigations :)
Not sure what posts of yours have been deleted , but if a moderator deleted them there was a good reason.
We have general rules about posting and that is the only "directing" that goes on around here.

I was about to read thread #3, when it was closed.
I've been away.
The last one I read said the adoptions were not on the up & up.........
any links?
any links about how much money or what was in the safe?

There was NO MONEY in the safe that the perps took off with (according to the family spokesperson)

A good source for facts so far in this case is www.pnj.com

Not sure what posts of yours have been deleted , but if a moderator deleted them there was a good reason.
We have general rules about posting and that is the only "directing" that goes on around here.

Then why is the whole #3 thread under review instead of a couple of post?

Then why is the whole #3 thread under review instead of a couple of post?
LOL, how do we know what posts are a problem without reading the whole thread?

There are 43 pages of posts.

Can you all get back to the case discussion?

The thread was moved for review so some may think that their posts have been deleted because they can't 'find' their posts from that thread right now.

In the Maryland state records for TG(under her maiden name) it appears as if possession and manufacturing of controlled substance. Did I read this correctly?

Reminder, no need to copy and paste public records. Just post the link to the information.

thank you :)

sorry, my bad. the info I posted was not correct. I deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther